eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > How to

Notices

How to Stuck for an answer to "How to do .."?

Old March 28th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Question Urgent help needed: Where to order Marathi to English dictionary?

I have heard this book is rare. Marathi to English dictionary. Where to find it? I need it for filling Mom’s pension form. It's long.

If anybody has the answer – postal address of the book shop or the procedure to purchase online – please help me.

Last edited by Pakau; March 28th, 2016 at 08:53 AM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 08:56 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urgent help needed: Where to order Marathi to English dictionary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakau View Post
I have heard this book is rare. Marathi to English dictionary. Where to find it? I need it for filling Mom’s pension form. It's long.

If anybody has the answer – postal address of the book shop or the procedure to purchase online – please help me.
Bugger go out and ask for help, pay 50 rupees to the first person who's not as dimwitted as you. Dictionary will not help a psycho.
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

aare baba, scan the form, and copy-paste on few desi forums where Marathis are ... someone will help you out, about what is written and what to fill it out...

Many Bombayites on every desi forums reside....
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
aare baba, scan the form, and copy-paste on few desi forums where Marathis are ... someone will help you out, about what is written and what to fill it out...

Many Bombayites on every desi forums reside....
why online? if he's filling a marathi form, plenty of chances Marathi folks are around.. just step out of the dungeon. May be his mom only can fill the form.
Old March 28th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

All my Best guess is based on,…

He is here in US, his mom somewhere in Maharastra with old age, and hence hard time to read, and understand some complicated form in Marathi,.. n’ she needs to fill it out and send back in Marathi for her pensions,..

And he being raised in US, knows not Marathi much,… and he have to send it filled it back in Marathi, with proper answers,…

All I would say,. That dictionary will not work,…

Scan it, post it on imageshack/imgur/photobucket,..

Make one standard post, asking for assistance and those photo-links,.. and post on 5-7 desi forums,
and whoever responds,.. ask him to how to and what to write in Martahi, what you want to,…. Also work out how Google translate will help to convert English to Marathi..

Or,.. Best bet would be,..go to your local Marathi community in US / Marathi friends / relatives and get help from them for understanding and filling it out in person.

Last edited by Jagmohan; March 28th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old March 31st, 2016, 06:19 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakau View Post

You have too many options starting from google.com to translate.google.com which can save you money and hassle of searching the dictionary when needed.
Old April 8th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold