eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old July 27th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by rockandroll
Wow, Seems like you have done Ph.D. in cow. Were you a milkman in India?
even if he has not done Ph.D. ... looks like you have done Ph.D. in GPEL following.. were you Ghost who walks in your previous life

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Old July 27th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow, Seems like you have done Ph.D. in cow. Were you a milkman in India?
Sweetie, who told you a person needs a Ph.D to be a milk man.. also whats wrong if I indeed was a milkman in India or for that matter even in USA? Should I be taking offense at that? I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a milkman.

Oh by the way if you have written that with true genuine awe.. then thanks for the appreciation because I was truely impressed with our milkman. An illiterate, he knew more about his animals than the local veternerian.., he was an expert in martial arts using sticks, spears, sword and even 20 men would not be able to fight him.. he truely was a gifted person. He has over 20 acres of land, about 50 or so cows and buffalos, a nice big house and all well deserved for a honest hard working man (who starts work at 4 am in the morning and ends at 9 PM everyday).
Old July 27th, 2004, 10:58 AM
eCharchan

rockandroll is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok in short I was just saying you have too much knowledge about the cows. There is nothing to get offended seems like people have no humor over here.

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Sweetie, who told you a person needs a Ph.D to be a milk man.. also whats wrong if I indeed was a milkman in India or for that matter even in USA? Should I be taking offense at that? I see absolutely nothing wrong in being a milkman.

Oh by the way if you have written that with true genuine awe.. then thanks for the appreciation because I was truely impressed with our milkman. An illiterate, he knew more about his animals than the local veternerian.., he was an expert in martial arts using sticks, spears, sword and even 20 men would not be able to fight him.. he truely was a gifted person. He has over 20 acres of land, about 50 or so cows and buffalos, a nice big house and all well deserved for a honest hard working man (who starts work at 4 am in the morning and ends at 9 PM everyday).
Old July 27th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
no a cow does not lactate all the time. you need to milk it regularly so as to keep it lactating. even then after a while it stops giving milk. at that time, the cow has to conceive again.

same is the case with humans. ive seen 6-7 year old kids still breast-fed!
May be you are right... In anycase, that was what was told to me by the milkman. He told that to me because I asked him once that are we not "stealing" milk away from the calf?. to that he replied they never milk animals that are nursing their young. Only the ones whose young has stopped drinking milk and eats regular stuff (grass/hay et. al).
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:04 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Ok in short I was just saying you have too much knowledge about the cows. There is nothing to get offended seems like people have no humor over here.
No I did not take offense at all.. Infact, your post was oozing sarcasm so much that, I thought you saw something wrong with the profession of a milk man, and/or you somehow think you are much above the level of a milk man.. and hence I asked what was it that you found so wrong about being a milkman.. or what makes you superior to a milk man.

Afterall he too serves a purpose in the society.. or else one would have to raise a cow in one of the bedrooms and milk it everyday for one's morning coffee.. which the society at large can clearly identify with, while what ever you do might not be even that important

Last edited by GpeL; July 27th, 2004 at 11:07 AM.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Qn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of light
I used to have a pet cow. My grandfather was a farmer. He had a couple of camels, a few cows and a bunch of hens. And peacocks used to visit them in the early morning on the roof. I even picked cotton during my school breaks.

Anyway, I think milk products are vegetarian. Though milk is derived from animals, an animal does not have to be killed to obtain it. Traditionally, the calf gets to have milk first before you can milk the cow. The cow will give you a strong kick if the calf isn't given his turn first. Ofcourse, business wise the milkman will not let the calf nurse too long because he might finish all the milk. Its cruel, but according to spiritual books, its all part of Karma.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:22 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
anybody tried milking a cow? it's fun but tough too. takes practice.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:24 AM
eCharchan

Eeeekkks that's dirty....

Quote:
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eeeekkks that's dirty....
yeah putting it in ur mouth is divine eh?
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Abhi dirty pai aa kar sixer marenge

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:30 AM
eCharchan

Thatís different, I don't think its hygienic to do thatÖ.

Quote:
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:31 AM
eCharchan

Thatís different, I don't think its hygienic to do drink milk straight.

Quote:
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:31 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
Thatís different, I don't think its hygienic to do drink milk straight.
ok ok i aint deaf
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:32 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Thatís different, I don't think its hygienic to do thatÖ.
Then, would u milk a cow with a tissue paper?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old July 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Qn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
moi!
We used to practice shooting milk to your mouth
in the beginning its scary cos the cow can really hurt you with just one kick.