eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old May 11th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please report site related technical problems here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laddan View Post
Post replies are deleted ..?............. There should be a reason/record/reply of that 'Who deleted & why".....?
yes..please PM sunit with all the intricate details as to what you want and how you want it done..as you know sunit is a very busy man, so you may have to keep sending PM's if he doesnt respond promptly..
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
For some reason I can't see no pictures (jpeg images attached to a post) in Firefox and Google Chrome.
We have lost some attachments due to server move. I am sorry that I am unable to restore the lost attachments. Please re-upload if you have attachments in your posts and are now missing.
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
yes..please PM sunit with all the intricate details as to what you want and how you want it done..as you know sunit is a very busy man, so you may have to keep sending PM's if he doesnt respond promptly..
I am trying my best to help out folks. I cannot restore what we lost. I know its not right but I am sorry that I cannot do much.
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I am having a problem trying to connect to echarcha.com from my work place for the last couple of days. It was working fine... and after my last post it just stopped. Times out in IE and Firefox.

I will try out whatever Echakchi pai has mention on the first page of this thread... but the problem is, I will have to e-mail myself most of the contents of the thread... and then back at work, step through the various suggestions. Well, will let you know how it goes.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; May 13th, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old May 13th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I am having a problem trying to connect to echarcha.com from my work place for the last couple of days. It was working fine... and after my last post it just stopped. Times out in IE and Firefox.

I will try out whatever Echakchi pai has mention on the first page of this thread... but the problem is, I will have to e-mail myself most of the contents of the thread... and then back at work, step through the various suggestions. Well, will let you know how it goes.
Pretty simple steps - perform following functions from a command prompt (DOS window)
Code:
tracert www.echarcha.com
and
Code:
ping www.echarcha.com
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Cooldude and now rameshp are unable to access the site from a particular ISP.

I have sent their details to our ISP. It should be sorted out.

Cooldude bhau, I have sent your details from your ISP also.
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Post Re: Please report site related technical problems here

Cool bhau

Here is the latest update -->

FROM OUR ISP

The server was set to block hacking networks in Hong Kong which appears 202.88.0.0/22 was on that list. That block has been lifted and he/she should be able to access the site fine now.

rameshp, they are working on your issue.

Last edited by echarcha; May 14th, 2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Sunit yaar please do something about the PM thing,yaar ek ko gaali dena hai nahi dunga to mujhe bp ka problem chalu ho jayega.

Or will it be ok if I will mail you the message and you mail it to that member

Please.......
Old May 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

swami,

Have you tried to send a test PM to some member?
Can you send a test PM with just a few words and no smilies or any other BB codes in it?

Also did you do all that I asked you to?

Can you email me the information I need at admin@echarcha.com ??

I cannot fix anything nor can the ISP fix anything UNLESS we have the information mentioned -
1) tracert results
2) ping results
3) the actual URL and error message of the page you see when you send a PM.

I have repeated this now one more time. So unless you help out here I cannot help.
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Pretty simple steps - perform following functions from a command prompt (DOS window)
Code:
tracert www.echarcha.com
and
Code:
ping www.echarcha.com
Tried pinging echarcha.com (67.201.47.26) and it timesout. Tried tracert, and it reaches our local gateway and then everything after that timesout.

And silly me... I noted the ip address of echarcha but not of my own outgoing ip address. Will try to do that tomorrow. Problem is I tried everything from work today but nothing worked out. Tomorrow I will get you more details.

In fact, after clearing out the dns cache (btw, could not clear the server dns... no access rights) and all, even google went down. Thought I brought the entire internet down. It was only later did I hear that google actually went down about the same time I cleared the dns cache.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, after complaining to you now I am able to send PMs.
Tried sending one to you and to our Sanepai both went like maska

Thankyou Cha for helping me
Old May 14th, 2009, 06:45 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Please report site related technical problems here

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Cool bhau

Here is the latest update -->

FROM OUR ISP

The server was set to block hacking networks in Hong Kong which appears 202.88.0.0/22 was on that list. That block has been lifted and he/she should be able to access the site fine now.
No Sirjee.

I just tried accessing using that ISP, I am still unable to. Same problem. "The page cannot be displayed."

Posting now from the other ISP.
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
No Sirjee.

I just tried accessing using that ISP, I am still unable to. Same problem. "The page cannot be displayed."

Posting now from the other ISP.
Oh no.. Ek kaam karo phirse from that ISP go to www.whatismyip.com

And this time do a
Code:
tracert www.ultrawebsitehosting.com
and send me the results via email on admin@echarcha.com so I can forward it to our ISP.
Old May 15th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

the day I posted my tracert and ping results thast day and next three days I had trouble in accessing echarcha.
then rakhi dear mailed me the page with tools.ultrawebsitehosting and I chatted with one of the tech there and he cleared my IP from the firewall block and Its up again. He(kevin ) told me that editpost query had some problem and now they are fixing it but that was three days ago. I apologize that somehow I closed that chatbox without saving it.
Old May 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Glad you could get access again. Yes Kevin and David are very good guys and help out quickly.