eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old July 5th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is Crown Of the Week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Great idea. Vikingji and Amrtivaniji ... congrats to you both for this achievement. All of us know how difficult it is to start a thread and steer members into replying.

Sutradarji, criteria or just your personal whim and fancy? Let me guess ... Vikingbhai's thread must have been selected because it was timely and generated good number of posts and views? Amritvani- due to hatke factor? Good start. I just hope Chitralaji and Vikingbhai don't end up winning every week? Vikingbhai and Ashdocji have a certain knack for starting most popular threads.

Why cant you let recipients of "CROWN WEEK HONOR" keep a tinier version of crown in their signature as a constant reminder to us all of member's past accomplishment?

Vikingbhau and Amrtivaniji ... congrats again.
I am going to ask Charchila and others who know vBulletin features to tell me how to go about awarding such crowns so that you can display in your signature. For now, I have edited the thread and put a crown in the first post.
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
Did you recently get promoted to a managers post ???

- Appreciate it
- team event
- incentives
blah blah

Good idea though. I first thought that vbulletin has this feature which makes use of the number of views, replies and votes to decide it automatically.
If I was a manger and you were my employees then I would not do this. I would say 'Chal re .. kaam kar'

No, I did not get promotion but I wanted to do what even my manager does not do - show some thanks and appreciation.
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:47 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I am going to ask Charchila and others who know vBulletin features to tell me how to go about awarding such crowns so that you can display in your signature. For now, I have edited the thread and put a crown in the first post.
There is that smilie thing that a thread starter can put in (Bharat bandh thread has the question mark)... that could be changed to crown.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 5th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
There is that smilie thing that a thread starter can put in (Bharat bandh thread has the question mark)... that could be changed to crown.
Sahi hain... get me a small crown icon please...
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amritvani's thread - How to avoid cutting vegetables
A very interesting and odd ball thread amritvani is a new comer yet he has some interesting topics to his credit and some engaging responses. Even if he is an old id in a new avatar (and no I did not check nor will I check IP logs), I am happy to welcome him here.
thank you thank you thank you...
no, i am not an old id in new avatar ma kasam, and i have been around here for six month now. great community.
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:04 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Sutradarji and Ranirajabhai ... placing crown in member's signature ought to be not a problem. We do edit signatures of spammers ... don't we? Just a matter of going into honored member's signature in edit mode, and place a crown as an attachment?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Sutradarji and Ranirajabhai ... placing crown in member's signature ought to be not a problem. We do edit signatures of spammers ... don't we? Just a matter of going into honored member's signature in edit mode, and place a crown as an attachment?
Babaji ka Ghanta get me a small crown icon ... I will edit signatures for the winners!!!
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritvani View Post
thank you thank you thank you...
no, i am not an old id in new avatar ma kasam, and i have been around here for six month now. great community.
Bhau, you are welcome because you have many political views which are not very much like mine, and so it will be a good chance to debate you.
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:10 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

From the images below, I like the last one (the attachment), but the size is too big, I think. I don't know how to reduce the size of animated gif. If anyone can do it, it would be perfect. Colorful too.

Quote:
Sahi hain... get me a small crown icon please...

Attached Images
File Type: gif crown32.gif (11.6 KB, 44 views)
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 5th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Third from top looks good. but can we have a clear crisp image in those dimensions?
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Pratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond reputePratiksha has a reputation beyond repute

Charchu,

All crowns received by the ID should adorn their signature. So that we know who is the King of Crowns!
Old July 5th, 2010, 11:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Either on signature or in Custom User Title which admin can assign which includes html tags.
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the crown of the week. I was wondering why I have a crown in the signature, when I was always wearing only a helmet so far!
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratiksha View Post
Charchu,

All crowns received by the ID should adorn their signature. So that we know who is the King of Crowns!
For now we have only one crown. I trust winners to update their signature with the number of times they have won with something like '3 times winner ...'
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:08 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Thanks all for the crown of the week. I was wondering why I have a crown in the signature, when I was always wearing only a helmet so far!
You can re-size it to fit your big head.

No issues with you ... you have earned it many times ... but what did Amritvani Sahib do to deserve his crown?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Closed Thread