eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good news- share it on echarcha

Thanks all....
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

so what gift did the little boy get from Rakhi Anty?

Last edited by kkkk; July 22nd, 2010 at 06:21 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
so what did the little boy get from Rakhi Anty?
Little boy got lots of little things from his Aunt when we hosted my SIL's (sister in law) seemantham (godh bharayi). His education fund would begin on his 21st day.
He is 20 days premature K4, so even though we planned lots of things for home coming, since it was a sudden labor, we rushed to the hospital directly from work.
He has real big eyes! And even a simple yawn is making me say, "hey...look look he is yawning"

I think we can consider this as a miracle, my SIL started walking after 3 hours of giving birth! Now, I think I might change my mind about C-sections and favor normal deliveries more after seeing her.

One question to all the parents here on EC. When is the right time to give a pacifier to a baby? Is 3 days too early?

errrr I would have wrote more....sorry, didn't mean to bore anyone.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
One question to all the parents here on EC. When is the right time to give a pacifier to a baby? Is 3 days too early?
never. whole life is too early. why do you want to give him a pacifier for anyway?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Little boy got lots of little things from his Aunt when we hosted my SIL's (sister in law) seemantham (godh bharayi). His education fund would begin on his 21st day.
excellent!

Quote:
He is 20 days premature K4, so even though we planned lots of things for home coming, since it was a sudden labor, we rushed to the hospital directly from work.
He has real big eyes! And even a simple yawn is making me say, "hey...look look he is yawning"

I think we can consider this as a miracle, my SIL started walking after 3 hours of giving birth! Now, I think I might change my mind about C-sections and favor normal deliveries more after seeing her.
oh you were thinking of going to a C-sec even at this stage?! :O c-sec might be good in labour but its bad for the rest of your life. In uncomplicated cases, it is always better to have a normal pregnancy withuot being afraid.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
never. whole life is too early. why do you want to give him a pacifier for anyway?
emmm, I thought its common for people to give a pacifier to babies. I see babies with pacifier more often than without.

I asked about pacifier because my nephew keeps sucking his little fingers all the time, even after he is fed. We worried because he might throw up.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:47 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

1) Avoid pacifiers as long as possible.
2) Avoid C-sec as much as possible. Pregnancy is a natural procedure and so is childbirth and one should strive to keep it so. I don't know about abroad, but in India it is not uncommon for private doctors to recommend C-sec just suit the delivery timing convenient to them and of course, to inflate the bills. You see, natural delivery occurs at the end of labour contractions, and no one can really predict how long the contractions will last. There have been cases of women being in labour for as long as 24 hours!! I myself have come across cases of labour extending > 12 hours. So, it suits the private practitioners (even hospitals) to go for cesarean.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
emmm, I thought its common for people to give a pacifier to babies. I see babies with pacifier more often than without.

I asked about pacifier because my nephew keeps sucking his little fingers all the time, even after he is fed. We worried because he might throw up.
the chances of him throwing up because of sucking foreign object like a pacifier is more than because of him sucking his thumb. Besides, its quite normal for babies to throw up till they are about 6-7 months old. This is no reason to give a pacifier to babies. Here abroad its quite common to give pacifier to babies. People are generally lazy and dont want to hold and soothe the babies if they start whimpering or crying so they give them pacifiers.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

In UK doctors try to go for natural pregnancies as far as possible. In India, doctors advice C-Sec, as RR says, because it gives them more money.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:07 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
excellent!

oh you were thinking of going to a C-sec even at this stage?! :O c-sec might be good in labour but its bad for the rest of your life. In uncomplicated cases, it is always better to have a normal pregnancy withuot being afraid.
C-section is definitely bad for the baby....if a baby cannot fight its way out of the womb....it surely would not be able to fight its way out of problems in the world....C-sec babies often are allergic to many things and usually have fragile system. The baby gets doused in good stuff (bacteria and some other chemicals) on its way out...which it does not have when the doctor plucks it out
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
C-section is definitely bad for the baby....if a baby cannot fight its way out of the womb....it surely would not be able to fight its way out of problems in the world....C-sec babies often are allergic to many things and usually have fragile system. The baby gets doused in good stuff (bacteria and some other chemicals) on its way out...which it does not have when the doctor plucks it out

so says the man who wants to remain a bachelor for atleast the next 25 years.

btw, What does Ashdoc say about this?
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:31 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so says the man who wants to remain a bachelor for atleast the next 25 years.

btw, What does Ashdoc say about this?
I think I now totally understand the concept of "Prime Directive" in StarTrek
Old July 22nd, 2010, 07:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
1) Avoid pacifiers as long as possible.
I dont know...why avoid pacifiers? Its not like we are lazy RR. He was with me almost the entire night last night. As soon as my SIL feeds him, he comes to me and my SIL goes to sleep. Even in my arms he was suckling his fingers...thats why I was wondering about pacifiers.

Quote:
In UK doctors try to go for natural pregnancies as far as possible. In India, doctors advice C-Sec, as RR says, because it gives them more money.
I dont know...I have mixed feelings about C-sections. Even in normal deliveries we take epidural and all na, its not like its going to be 100% natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Baby might get ...what do they call it, Fetal Distress during last stages of delivery. Also, when the BP of the mother is high and if they induce the labor, apparently chances are good they will end up doing a C-section any way.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

i went to potty just once till now and i feel good and clean inside.

Does this qualify as a good news???j/k

Today i met the security incharge of El AL(israeli national career) at mumbai airport and had a very good time talking to him.He was a part of israeli army during 1967 and 1973 wars.He told me how the security in El AL works and also war stories.In short the time i was stuck there passed very well.and i had a nice time talking to him.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Abe tax returns tow saal mai ekich baar bharte hai eedhar US mai. Before March 15th.

Kabhi "random Tax Audit" ke laptye mai aayaa hai tu?

Also LB kaa post dhyaan se padh.

And the discussion here.

salaried aadmi hoon amtha lala, limited income aur tax cut hoke salary milti hai

1040EZ fill kiya aur chain ki neend.. waise eik baar travel expense ka pre-accessment verification aaya tha, uska original bill bhej diya toh after that no problems. simple.

isnt ur accountant take care of all.