eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old January 7th, 2014, 12:16 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

THUMUPS!

Dear Admin and Moderators
, encouraged by your success with COTW awarding and fair process ... I am emboldened to make this suggestion. Please do not hesitate to delete this thread if I am being an ahole. Please do consider ...

There have been many instances where poster received the crown for starting a thread on an interesting topic ... fine, not a problem. Except ... has happened several times, it was another member who made all the efforts and pushed/pulled, cajoled the members into participation leading to the thread's success and placement among the site's best. Thread poster earned the crown for efforts ... what about one who made all the running?

Time is right and ripe ... here and now ... to start recognising the efforts of thread pushers among our members. This here will be but a natural extension and next step leading from to weekly COTW process.

Logistics? You may wish to seek help of Charchilla Sahib ... with agreement and permission of administrator of the site, needless to add.

As per mini-notes in front of me ... and this just an example ... between Oct and 15th of Dec ... Gpelbhau had so far earned 12 and Kalidasji 4 THUMUPS! Of course you will start with a clean slate from the day you start the implementation.

This will curtail extra load upon your shoulders, we understand. You will have to go through the winning thread to see if any member in particular (not the thread poster, person got the crown, done) has earned the honour of THUMUPS! for his/her efforts. You may consider assigning this task to couple of regular members who will inform you before the weekend, if you guys are not able to spare any more time that is.

I am done ... just another stupid suggestion for your kind consideration.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

Why do I get only 4 while GPEL gets 12? I think it should be the other way round.
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Why do I get only 4 while GPEL gets 12? I think it should be the other way round.
A similar question popped up in my mind... for that time period I should have been given 34... and I am not even mentioned... why

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

And why is Badrisaprad posting all this pictures without even logging in... why

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
A similar question popped up in my mind... for that time period I should have been given 34... and I am not even mentioned... why
34, really? Don't you think that's a tad greedy?
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:45 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Why do you have 25 crowns between the two of you while all I have are 4 ? Should be other way around ... noh?

Moderators decide the crown worthy threads ... they will decide if any member (not thread poster) has earned the right to THUMUPS! Simple as that ...

Objections? There did have been no LM forum, Super forum, COTW or its mother forum ... if decision was left to 'the objections' ...

Noh?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 7th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I've given this some more thought. Given the fact that my participation equals 12 TUs, saneless should be given 2 or maybe 3 TUs. That would be fair to all parties.
Old January 7th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
I've given this some more thought. Given the fact that my participation equals 12 TUs, saneless should be given 2 or maybe 3 TUs. That would be fair to all parties.
How tf in the whole-wide-world (www) is that fair to anyone... especially to me

And nobody is opposing our idea, Badsiraprad pai... in fact, we are welcoming it with wide open arms. Welcoming it and supporting it. The mods decisions will be fair to everyone... we know. But if we do not comment in this thread, it will die a (un)natural death... and we do not want that. What do we want... THUMUPS!!! How many do we want... MANY!!! When do we want... NOW!!!

A more revolutionary idea is to do away with crowns and just keep THUMSUP

Old January 7th, 2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
And why is Badrisaprad posting all this pictures without even logging in... why
Pics ... what pics? I don't see not one pic in this thread ...

Here is what it really simplifies to ...

Accordingly to my personal sentiments ... between Oct and mid December ... there were 12 and 4 threads respectively, which may not have made it to the much coveted COTW ... had it not been for constant participation of Gpelbhau and Kalidasji ... hence 12 thumups to Gpelbhau and 4 to Kalidasji. They didn't post the threads but still took the responsibility and were able to steer the threads to this Site's Best.

There was one particular thread for which I felt like giving 3 thumups ... one each to Orgasmitic, Gpel, and Smellybhai.

These are just examples ... we will start with clean slate, if approved by Sethlog.

Last edited by badriprasad; January 7th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

All these new ideas can be implemented only by Tantric_Yogi so send him a PM with a link to this thread,rest he is the boss to decide
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:24 PM

So raha hoga kahee nursing home mei woh burha bichhara ... why bother him ... paap lagega to?
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:31 PM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

There must be something for Lm posts too....atleast THUMBS UP ...If no crown.

Old January 8th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Pics ... what pics? I don't see not one pic in this thread ...

Here is what it really simplifies to ...

Accordingly to my personal sentiments ... between Oct and mid December ... there were 12 and 4 threads respectively, which may not have made it to the much coveted COTW ... had it not been for constant participation of Gpelbhau and Kalidasji ... hence 12 thumups to Gpelbhau and 4 to Kalidasji. They didn't post the threads but still took the responsibility and were able to steer the threads to this Site's Best.

There was one particular thread for which I felt like giving 3 thumups ... one each to Orgasmitic, Gpel, and Smellybhai.

These are just examples ... we will start with clean slate, if approved by Sethlog.
So I get 4 and Saneless gets 0? I can live with that.
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
So I get 4 and Saneless gets 0? I can live with that.
I think I will take back my original claim. I did notice... and have noticed in the past too... that nobody replies to my posts. If nobody replies to my posts then it means that the thread does not move ahead because of my posts. If such a thread does indeed win a crown then it definitely is due to other echans' posts. My post is just incidental in that thread. So yes, give 12 THUMSUP to Gpoeil pai and 4 to Kalisaand pai

Old January 8th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I think I will take back my original claim. I did notice... and have noticed in the past too... that nobody replies to my posts. If nobody replies to my posts then it means that the thread does not move ahead because of my posts. If such a thread does indeed win a crown then it definitely is due to other echans' posts. My post is just incidental in that thread. So yes, give 12 THUMSUP to Gpoeil pai and 4 to Kalisaand pai
Thats true.