eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread derailments must be stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
talk of derailment.. people started discussing travel plans in this thread..
Abe gadhe tu to mere ko ignore kar riyaa thaa.. kyaa huaa?

See there are only 2 possiblities

a) You have me on ignore list
b) You don't have me on ignore list.

Case a)

If such is the case, the intent is to IGNORE me.. i.e I do not exist.. so therefore all my posts are not a factor for you as you cannot see them. Perfectly ok by me but it bothers you that it does not bother me so you are a nit wit.

Case a sub clause 1. where you do not read my posts but still enjoy commenting on my replies by reading quoted posts.

In such a scenario it just means you are a bloody hijdaa, a coward, a whiny weasel, or a naamard who cannot accept you lost your argument graciously and resort to shikandi measures by hiding behind a second poster.. and sadly per rules of engagement you are not to be retaliated at so I am obliged to you off like the ever gracious bheeshma.. (read mahabharata and shikandi episode for enlightenment).

Case b)

If such is the case, there is no more evidence needed to prove that you are not only a chewtiyaa but also a masochistic gandu who has no self esteem and so likes being buggered deep in his arse and has to live with online buggering cos even a maggot infested homo stays away from you.

So which is the case? You are a nitiwit? You are a masochist-gandu or you are a hijdaa? Let me know so a proper method of engagement can be properly agreed upon.

Thanks and regards
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:12 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

some morons don't have enough IQ to understand that if somebody quotes the ignored person I can see things that the moron wrote..

Also, I can see what the person who quoted the moron is writing..

and some morons will never get it that this thread ain't about travel plans or surgeries or getting back to neverland.

P.S. I browsed from ec using my phone, wasn't logged in and happened to see the last post from an ignored moron..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:16 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

You replied to the person who you refered to as moron (and who has no problems accepting he is a moron himself).. how ever, THE POINT is.. what does that make you? A bigger moron? A nitwit? A hijdaa or a masochist-gandu?

Bol bol.. gand kyon phat rahi hai.. chal mai moron hoon and proud to be one.. but tu kyaa hai ye to juntaa ko jaan ne kaa hak hai aur jantaa jaan-naa chahti hai..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM
Pelu Pelu

And your post is JUST after my post so you SAW that post and replied eventhough no one had a chance to "quote" that post.. ab chewtiyaa kaatna band kar.. aur sach ugal de.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
some morons don't have enough IQ to understand that if somebody quotes the ignored person I can see things that the moron wrote..

Also, I can see what the person who quoted the moron is writing..

and some morons will never get it that this thread ain't about travel plans or surgeries or getting back to neverland.

P.S. I browsed from ec using my phone, wasn't logged in and happened to see the last post from an ignored moron..
Shaana delete maar denga. (Mine was #16, yours #17 this quoted one, mine are #18, #19)
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:43 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Such a possibility was considered already..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Case a sub clause 1. where you do not read my posts but still enjoy commenting on my replies by reading quoted posts.
and the deduction based on such a data was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpel View Post
In such a scenario it just means you are a bloody hijdaa, a coward, a whiny weasel, or a naamard who cannot accept you lost your argument graciously and resort to shikandi measures by hiding behind a second poster.. and sadly per rules of engagement you are not to be retaliated at so I am obliged to you off like the ever gracious bheeshma.. (read mahabharata and shikandi episode for enlightenment).
Ab IQ kiskaa kidhar par hai jaraa soch and be honest atleast this time

You put both your foot in both your mouth (the one at either ends) repectively..
tch tch..

Your turn this time.. (unless someone else posts and extracts a response but you will get it only after posting one ok sarvi behan?)
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:53 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Is Moron an offensive word ? When did this word start becoming offensive ??
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:03 PM
Pelu Pelu

Nahi isliye to bola pai.. proud to be a moron.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:37 PM
Pelu Pelu

Dutty pai.. vaise yaar agar tu yahoo messenger par hai to mere ko id PM par bhej..thoda batiyaa lete hain.. baaki EC par apni bakarwaadi to chalti hi rahegi..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:17 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Mera ek post aur moron ne 4 reply maar diye.. Hahaha.. Mid life crisis ungill tell us some more stories about who got your brains in implant.. Poor guy screwed for life.. Which uncle said what.. Why in laws crying.. What your little one got for homework.

Kya yede bhare hain ec pe.. Frustu log poori biography chhap daali..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Saar ji, such a thread already exists. We just need to start utilizing it. The Masala Thread - mother of all derailed threads

This thread has not been updated since long
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:48 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Mera ek post aur moron ne 4 reply maar diye.. Hahaha.. Mid life crisis ungill tell us some more stories about who got your brains in implant.. Poor guy screwed for life.. Which uncle said what.. Why in laws crying.. What your little one got for homework.

Kya yede bhare hain ec pe.. Frustu log poori biography chhap daali..
To hssn mrti marzi mai kuch bhi chaapu.. tune jab ignore maara to kyon jawaab diyaa re hijde? Jhoot pakadaa gayaa to saala bandar ki tarah kulanti maar riyaa hai..

Abe chakke.. taali bajaa bajaa kar EC par to teri kamaai nahi hoingi.. jaa ek do shaadi mein jaa kar naach kum se kum 11-11 rupye to milenge lunch time tak.. aur sun laal saadi mat pahannaa.. bolte hain ki saand log daudaate hain.. Vaise kitna charge kartaa hai aaj kal.. mehangai kaa jamaana hai..
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How was your surgery?

See.....complaint about derailing gets derailed.....

Gotta love echarcha.com
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

yeh thread 4th post se derail hona shuru ho gayi hai
Old March 6th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How was your surgery?

jai ho

derail ki complaint wale thread ko derail kiya

aap mahan ho deviji