eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old March 3rd, 2015, 11:56 AM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
COTW Congratulations-

to Shaktimaan for winning coveted crown, an expertly maneuvered and, well participated thread ... Aa gaya aa gaya halwa wala aa gaya

Congrats...

ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:55 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: COTW Congratulations-

tannwaad ..

I propose another of my popular threads.. 'ICC Cricket World Cup 2015'
Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:05 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

You have a quite a few worth and, waiting... I have tried to acquaint myself with your site. You have taken over from where Shriman Ashdoc Jee and Madam Rakhi Jee left off. Impressive, I must add.

Congratulation have long been due... Shriman JAGMOHAN Jee for THIS EXCELLENT TIMELY THREAD. A well earned honor and a CROWN.

Last edited by drsantabajuwala; March 3rd, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:07 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Dr BadriPrasad JhunJhunwala, Congrats for this crown.
Please Share Thoughts and Your Belief System
Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:14 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Dr BadriPrasad JhunJhunwala, Congrats for this crown.
Please Share Thoughts and Your Belief System
He has stopped participating due to some misunderstanding with moderator Madam Aashika Jee. Sad when ordinary members are forced to leave due to meanness of moderators.

Honorable Dhurander Jee has the honors and a CROWN for this excellent thought provolking thread. CONGRATS.

Last edited by drsantabajuwala; March 3rd, 2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:21 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

What about the Chunmun lucky monkey discussion?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:01 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
What about the Chunmun lucky monkey discussion?
Funny bone tickling topic, you left it high and dry. You didn't even make an attempt to cultivate it? Respectable Elder Charchilla Sahib Jee, you could have veered the discussion in any direction of choosing...

Why did you ignore your own?

Peaceseeker Jee back in his elements. One more CROWN for This thread here... CONGRATS.

Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Congratz to all crown winners and drsantabajuwala.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:42 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Congratz to all crown winners and drsantabajuwala.
I thank you sir. There are a number of threads which have waited way too long for CROWN, and to be included in the company of your site's best.

KINDLY honor the thread owners with a CROWN and, move the threads to CROWNING GLORY sub-forum (your site's best)... if... if... if you and rest of the bosses agree with selection, ignore if they don't.

Helping you bosses, never intending to step on your thumbs... not.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:42 PM
Junior eCharchan

sonya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
I thank you sir. There are a number of threads which have waited way too long for CROWN, and to be included in the company of your site's best.

KINDLY honor the thread owners with a CROWN and, move the threads to CROWNING GLORY sub-forum (your site's best)... if... if... if you and rest of the bosses agree with selection, ignore if they don't.

Helping you bosses, never intending to step on your thumbs... not.
bahut achchhe

Please give me a crown.
Old March 4th, 2015, 12:55 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonya View Post
bahut achchhe

Please give me a crown.
Sure Sweetheart. Anything you ask, just say where and when.

Driver Santa Bajuwala is diappointed with this http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11090 owned by Honorable Dirty Jee. A promising CROWN worthy thread became SMS texting style one-liners.

NO CROWN FOR HONORABLE DIRTY JEE, not for this thread.

Old March 4th, 2015, 09:20 PM
dr.ibbler

Honorable Sane Less Jee mentioned having missed CROWNS for threads worthy of honor... Surprises me, opinion of a new member like me matters to him... Honorable Saneless Jee, since you asked and if it matters to you, and if this thread doesn't get me banned for pissing off powerful moderators...

Too late for CROWNS but I will gladly move 4 of your threads to this site's best... CROWNING GLORY. These 4 threads are witness to your persistence, and amiable nature.

There is one particular thread with some life left in it... http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44190
may qualify for a CROWN and the honors, if you decide to give it a fresh outlook. You can, you know it.
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:29 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Jagmohan for COTW for the thread "Rough treatment of elderly NRI leaves him paralyzed"