eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old March 14th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bagheera is infamous around these partsBagheera is infamous around these parts
Question How an Undiscovered Medical Condition changed the course of history

HOW AN UNDISCOVERED MEDICAL CONDITION CHANGED THE COURSE OF HISTORY

U.S. has a tradition of producing anti-India racist premieres. Why then, George W Bush seemed to be unique? Why was Bush junior a genuine friend of India? It cannot be attributed to aging because Bush was friendly when his mind was still sharp. He was pro-India when his grasping powers worked and he took unconventional decisions. Just what was the reason he was nonracist?

It is because he was afflicted by an Undiscovered Medical Condition (UMC). If not for this UMC, George Bush would have been no exception to White House tradition. Had it not been for this Hitherto Unknown Biological Phenomenon, he would have been his original self and would have retained the racist mindset which he naturally inherited from his father.

But how can it affect history? See this UMC has two aspects: positive and negative. The positive effect played a role in politics and the negative effect is like a disease analogous to Dyslexia and Prosopagnosia. I badly want to talk about the negative effects but would keep quiet now lest there’s misinterpretation or disinformation.

So what were the positive effects? Firstly, it eliminated racism from Bush’s mind. Secondly, it gave him the tendency to look at the bigger picture – the tendency to do connect-the-dots type of thinking.

Due to these two factors, in 2008 Bush issued a statement saying India was doing well amid global economic crises. He had said, "Prosperity in India was causing increase of world food price." It was a compliment actually. See the larger picture. Almost nobody else had thought of it. The statement triggered a chain of events culminating in ex-supreme commander of RAW, Dr. Manmohan Singh suggesting policy of intermingling of societies, free movement across borders, marriage between East and West etc. The timing of Bush’s statement is crucial because it came when Manmohan was PM. If the PM had been anyone else, RAW might have taken confrontationist stance.

When racist Westerners rejected the marriage proposal by refusing to invest in India, Manmohan conveyed them a message in spy lingo, "India neither needs nor desires West but India needs Japan." I beg to differ. This notion may be wrong because I think there are some medical problems which Indians are incapable of addressing/comprehending leave alone solving. I have firsthand experience. I should know.

How do I know Bush had UMC? Bush showed patterns in his behavior. He had difficulty in speech, he was a maverick etc.

Like I said above, the negative aspect of this condition is a devastating disease (elaboration required). It causes some handicaps which Bush probably didn't have to deal with since he was a president. If RAW issues a statement that he was wrongly diagnosed and it was actually a UMC, it would create awareness about the problem and help sufferers from lower strata of the society.

Now what do I want? Why am I seeking help? The request is: Clinical researchers should investigate this newly-existent unnatural rare neurological development and also the physical environment which caused it. Not only will it help ordinary patients but it will also contribute to medical science. There are many whites who were naturally good like David Cameron and Michael Haley but George Bush wasn't one of them. What was it that transformed and reinvented Bush's brain? Was it electromagnetic waves from latest technology or was it recently evolved virus? And what is the flip side of this coin? Whatever it was, it is certainly not something known to scientists and it might be worth exploring.
Old March 14th, 2015, 07:24 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How an Undiscovered Medical Condition changed the course of history

Bags. It resembles a movie theme i had in mind which goes as follows

There is a corrupt CM/ Home minister of a state and everything is Hunky Dory. Suddenly he has an accident with a head injury and goes mad. Thats when he becomes honest, starts encouraging honest police officers and establishing a rule of law. The goons find out one day about this condition and want to fix him. He gets kidnapped and doctors do fix him. But one of his well meaning advisors (lets assign make that the heroine) then shoes him the good effects of what he does and pep talks him into continuing his good work and he does so, but acting recovered and ultimately turns the tables on bad guys.
Old March 30th, 2015, 01:26 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bagheera is infamous around these partsBagheera is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Re: How an Undiscovered Medical Condition changed the course of history

I am trying to muster courage to go to police station. Mujhe lagta hai, police thappad maar ke kahegi, "Arrey bhagao isey!!! Kaha kaha se atey hai!"
Old March 30th, 2015, 04:38 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

We are saying the same thing on this site
Old April 14th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Bagheera, I think u got a very good, rather say, an excellent, skills in trolling,.. and let not it be wasted... rather, use it fruitfully to troll other forums in a leading role,.to divert it to a diverse direction. Let not this amulya spam-vidhya be wasted in vein,... u got a skill of getting into somebody's vein to create a pain,..,.. try few desi forums,... I have read all your posts under nick reconscience, elsewhere,... You have charcha on all PHP forums about your on-going increasing skills,... if you need I can PM you.... You can troll and beat few super net-knowns like Jai Vinayak and many others...
Contact Heysar etc, who's having a full-to, full-toss records in this directions, feeding the highest level of psychology added philsoofy to a deadly combination level.
I have seen very few, who can do this successfully. You are one among them, be proud of yourself. Kudos.

Do not undermine "Sar of the Saars", Heysar. We have seen his/her Kaabeliyut. Saar is par pavilion, above the competition and beyond comparison. World will have to pay the price, for any underestimation of Heysar.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/search...earchid=494648

/

Last edited by Jagmohan; April 14th, 2016 at 08:05 AM.