eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old May 17th, 2001, 10:28 AM
eCharchan

arun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond repute
Question Is India a lost cause?

Hello eCharchans,

I was listening to Zee News in the afternoon today.

The Newscaster told that more than 2.5 crores illegal Bangladeshi are residing in India. Not only that but almost 20,000 Bangladeshi cross over every day. Mr.Swami,Government of India's Minister Of state for Home Affaires, told that these illegal Bangladeshi people come, aquire ration card and also get enrolled in the electoral list. Since the border is pourous, since they speak Bengali language, and wear same clothes as the residents of India's eastern States, hence it is difficult to detect them. Do we need a Home Ministry for that?

Another disturbng news came from Himachal Pradesh. The intelligence report has warned that ISI is spreading its network in hitherto unaffected Himachal Pradesh. The Madrasas are used for this purpose.

The news from newly carved out state Uttaranchal. The Director General of Police tells mediamen that 30% to 40% police in this state are criminals and therefore, detection of anti Indian activities is difficult.

The Student Islamic Movement of India(SIMI) is yet another conduit of ISI in the southern states. The activists of this joint were found responsible for several bomb blasts in and around churches in Andhra and Karnataka.

Hagan Bhujbal, the Dy.CM and Home Minister of Maharashtra has gone on record that SIMI is spreading its network and anti-India activities in Maharashtra but he is waiting for permission from the centre to take action. He deserves whole hearted congratulations for his inaction.

There is direct or inditect hand of ISI in Assam and the rest of esatern state's disturbances.

All of us know that the City of Coimbattur was in flames over Election Bomb Blasts by SIMI. Ever since then their activities are on the rise.

If these are known actrivities of anti Indian forces, then one can imagine what must be going unnoticed.

Britishers lived and ruled India for around 150 years and have studied the Indian character. The last Governor General of India Mr.C.Rajagopalachari wrote prophetic insight on India after India's independence. But more critical was the leader of opposition in British Lower House- Sir Winston Churchill. Sir Winston had said :
"POWER WILL GO IN THE HANDS OF RASCALS,ROGUES AND FREEBOOTERS. NOT A BOTTLE OF WATER OR LOAF OF BREAD WILL GO WITHOUT TAXATION. ONLY THE AIR WILL BE FREE AND THE BLOOD OF THOSE HUNGRY MILLIONS WILL BE ON THE HEAD OF MR.ATLEE(THE THEN BRITISH PM). THESE ARE MEN OF
STRAW OF WHOM NO TRACE WILL BE FOUND AFTER FEW YEARS. THEY WILL FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES AND INDIA WILL BE LOST IN POLITICAL SQUABBLES".

Churchill's words have come true. Criminals and convicted people are getting elected. The court cases are made to drag on and on till the crimes go out of public memory. The situation is such that if you have money you can buy anything in India - even the NATION'S HONOUR and for the sake of money people are ready to sell their mother's honour.

It is possibly few years from now that this nation may disintegrate- who knows?

Listening to news or reading newspaper is sickening since it is full of such happenings.

If there is anything called BHARAT MAATA then she must be remembering what was taught at the zenith of Indian Civilisation:
"FROM THE UNREAL, LEAD ME TO REAL;
FROM DARKNESS, LEAD ME TO LIGHT;
FROM DEATH, LEAD ME TO IMMORTALITY."

Can BHARAT MAATA attain this immortality? or will the inevitable., as it seems today, disintegrate?

Any comment?
Old May 17th, 2001, 11:06 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy This is Secularism's glory

Again an excellent post arun!!.I feel Indians who feel for the country have to develop a certain kind of numbness for all this because letting these news affect you would make no sense.

The so called lofty secular principles laid down by Nehru/Gandhi
and is ilk are still eugolised by the majority of Indians.

Caste is a predominant topic even amongst the so called educated individuals of India.Citing a few examples and branding entire communities on the basis of these examples as selfish or useless is still sometimes a favourite drawing room topic.Indians are divided at the most misiscule level due to the following

1) Regionalism
2)Castesm -> Subcasteism

A typical Indian is parochial and castiest.He cannot think beyond the boundaries of caste hence the politicians can conveniently play the caste card.

While thinking in terms of religion is immediately crushed by majority of Indian politicians saying this could ruin the secular fabric of the country on the one hand,while castism is actively promoted by the same people on the other.This is an ingenious way to prevent at least 80% of the population from integrating.Secularism to me is a very politically correct alternative for the word casteism.

When Indians are too busy voting according to caste and talking in terms of caste and citing examples of caste based excesses which occured hundreds of years ago how can they take notice of something like the steady illegal Bangladeshi influx or the ISI spreading tentacles all over the country.

In a way I agree with you arun India is a lost cause!!
Old May 17th, 2001, 11:17 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Cool As always nice post Arun

an eye opener too, a long before I read it somewhere, Mulayam singh yadav (ex defense minister), used to brought the people from West Bengal (originally inherit from Bangladesh) to get the vote, what he have to do is, just have to provide them ration card and he'll get a vote back.

Dont know whats going to happen to our country, feels sad because we can't do anything, we have to select less corrupt among those criminal, rapist, gunda badmassh
Old June 3rd, 2001, 11:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Very well done again...

As usual very good post again Arun... Thanks for that and we expect more such posts..

You are rite when u say india is a lost cause. And there is no immediate solution for this i think. We should take efforts to gradually improve this. First of all look forward to next generation.
How we can use them to improve nation... first of all culture then good education and mainly love for country and fire for doing something.

If u see our generation well educated man will see a dream of going to US. How can we improve oursleves if our top notch guys leaving our country, i dont konw !! Everybody should look how can i improve this country by staying here !!! This is one thing.

Second one is about infrastuctures. We cant improve till we have strong infrastructures like Power , Roads , Jobs and other basic things.

Third is corruption. Everybody talks about corruption but i would say 80% people are corrupt in INDIA including many of us. 20% are those who cant afford. Its easy to talk about corruption in discussion programs or in forums but we tend to pay Rupees illegaly here and there. Prime example is Passport . 99% people have to pay money to police for passport. But some will say what can i do , i have to got to US , so i have to pay.(This is pure selfishness and i blame such people more than corrupt politicians).
So as long as we doesnt stop paying money , there is going to be increase in corruption.

Fourth and most important is strong leadership. I must say Vajpayee is good and strong leader , but he is helpless in some situations due to this coalitions Govt. And we not only want strong leaders at Center but at state level too. And there should not be a war between center and state.

And what i think is we should change gears now and lets turn to some attacking mood. How can Bangaldeshis kidas have guts to look at us !!! Kuchal dalo salo ko. Lets how the world we dont have only defence forces , we have attacking force.

Lets hope we get back our glory ! Jai Hind ....
Old June 4th, 2001, 04:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
No i totally disagree with you people.
You all do not know what India is. is India a handfull of politicians? is India its police force? is India the illegal bangaldeshis? out of 100 crore people of India how many form the part we are talking about?

we need awakening. the day the people of India awaken from there slumber, in sab ko kahi ka nahi chhodenge. not that we cannot do it... we have once taken our freedom from mighty brits, now we can do it again, we can take it from those who want to plunder it. we only need a Mangal pandey.