eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old January 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

woooo hoooooooooo

its just commenced and i am fuckin lovin it

say what? you bored?? well i aint i love this shit

Old January 13th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

phoenix, AZ baby

Old January 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I watch a fwq episodes only fore the sdressing down which Simon Cowell metes out to the idiots who think they can sing
Old January 13th, 2009, 08:04 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

dude that chick in bikini was bold and hot... full points from me...
Old January 14th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Chosen One

Talking Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
oh yeah and she roasted that new Kara judge by saying that her demonstration wasnt good either

and it was quite funny that both the female judges said no while randy & simon said yes

heres the b

Old January 14th, 2009, 10:19 AM
eCharchan

natkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We need more contestants like her
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Chosen One

`Idol' draws 30.1 million viewers for season debut

NEW YORK An estimated 30.1 million people watched the season debut of "American Idol" on Tuesday night, making it the most-watched prime-time show of the TV season so far.

Old January 14th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't American Idol popular with kids of all ages... or is it a late-night show How can they have girls parade in such skimpy clothes in prime-time shows... and then raise a big hue and cry when a nipple pops out

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Isn't American Idol popular with kids of all ages... or is it a late-night show How can they have girls parade in such skimpy clothes in prime-time shows... and then raise a big hue and cry when a nipple pops out

yee haw..heres the b makin out with Ryan

Old January 14th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
yee haw..heres the b makin out with Ryan
Ryan Seacrest is a real piece of work. Did you see how he was trying to high five the blind contestant
Old January 14th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Ryan Seacrest is a real piece of work. Did you see how he was trying to high five the blind contestant
ya i saw that but i dont think ryan had any bad intentions..thay guy is not completely blind..he has "tunnel vision", thaz the reason why ryan put up his palm right in front of his eyes so that he could see..but i guess that didnt happen..awkward i guess..

reminds me of a similar predicament i was in when i tried to shake hands with a guy who did not have his right hand (it was severed upto his elbow) man, i didnt know what to do so i cusped his elbow with mah right palm and shook it as if i were shaking hands..

Last edited by DesiBaba; January 15th, 2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old January 14th, 2009, 03:13 PM
eCharchan

natkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
`Idol' draws 30.1 million viewers for season debut

NEW YORK An estimated 30.1 million people watched the season debut of "American Idol" on Tuesday night, making it the most-watched prime-time show of the TV season so far.
now after seeing such stuff more people will hook onto it.
maybe it was a stunt for increasing the popularity of the show as in past it was on downhill.
Old January 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I think that girl in a bikini was scripted by American Idol just to add some 'masala' to the show. The girl must be a okay singer and they cooked up this stunt with her.

Anyway, Idol ratings slipped by 10% last night.
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

office me yeh thread scroll kiya to bandi ki pics thi... abhi gayab... was it really here or just me working too hard and fantasizing?
Old January 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM
Chosen One

Quote:
office me yeh thread scroll kiya to bandi ki pics thi... abhi gayab... was it really here or just me working too hard and fantasizing?
i can see the pics bro..

btw, (A)NOOP DAWG in DA house bro

simon was like have you just came from a meeting with Bill Gates?