eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old January 15th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
i can see the pics bro..

btw, (A)NOOP DAWG in DA house bro

simon was like have you just came from a meeting with Bill Gates?
I was very Impressed with his voice man! That "Thank You" rendition was very soulful
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

dude, last night that Kara was lookin damn horny man

here, take a look at this b man..she & paula kinda make-out and then she goes on to caress her boobs (ok..i am exaggerating) (while tryin to pull up her dress)

i think i want to do her:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
reminds me of a similar predicament i was in when i tried to shake hands with a guy who did not have his right hand (it was severed upto his elbow) man, i didnt know what to do so i cusped his elbow with mah right palm and shook it as if i were shaking hands..
Baba... you are a real piece of work man... oops i just spewed out some orange juice... more
Old January 28th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Desibaba, I saw the episode too. Yes she was acting horny but last night her make up was not right and it made her look a bit old. But as you said old wine is more fun...
Old January 29th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dude, last night that Kara was lookin damn horny man

here, take a look at this b man..she & paula kinda make-out and then she goes on to caress her boobs (ok..i am exaggerating) (while tryin to pull up her dress)

i think i want to do her:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Yeah that was some dress Kara was wearing. The waitress chick was good too.Btw, did you see that bearded dude's audition. He seemed like a total whack case ..

Yesterday's auditions were cool. Looks like there is something in the air in Salt lake City.Everbody looked so happy.

Did you see that tattooed chick? She was good..
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Anoop Dawg's is in Da House!!!. Anoop Desai makes it to the top 36!! ..

This dude has some pipes man!!

He is also a singer for his UNC group "Clef Hangers"

I AGREE
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

yo!!! yeah man, i saw that too..

btw, i wanna so smack around that fuckin annoying Tatiana bitch
Old February 13th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
btw, i wanna so smack around that fuckin annoying Tatiana bitch
IRRITATING
Old February 18th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Chosen One

i dont think (A)noop dawg desai deserved such an early exit..

btw, i think i am fallin in love with horny kara
Old February 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
i dont think (A)noop dawg desai deserved such an early exit..
Yeah man it's sad .. I had high hopes on Anoop. The country boy beat him..

There is some talk about a wild card round.. Guess Anoop can still make it. What do ya think??
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Yeah man it's sad .. I had high hopes on Anoop. The country boy beat him..

There is some talk about a wild card round.. Guess Anoop can still make it. What do ya think??
apparently there are 3 wildcards..so lets hope he gets one more shot..
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:37 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Almost all of them sing songs which they cannot sing. The songs they select dont suit their voice.

Many of them are very bad. Only 3 upto now were very good compared to Idol contestants. That one 16 year girl who sang the famous 'Alone' song has good pipes to belt it out.

Then there was another girl from the first elimination round who had a good voice.

Rest are all just farting through their mouth. Even our desi selected a chewtiya song. He could have picked up a good peppy number.

Anyway, I wonder what last year's whats-his-name Idol is doing. Haven't heard a single song from him. Even that Daughtry fellow had a couple of hits and thats it. Even that Elliot Yamin had a one hit wonder song and he is gone.

All this American Idol is fun only for watching Simon Cowell's caustic remarks and Paula's drug induced mumblings!
Old March 3rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Almost all of them sing songs which they cannot sing. All this American Idol is fun only for watching Simon Cowell's caustic remarks and Paula's drug induced mumblings!
true dat! but that guy with glasses..Michael i think his name is (?) he can really sing dude..

the roughneck oil rig guy has a good voice too..

Daughtry had a huge CD out dude..he made his millions..

David cook sold around a million copies of his debut album..i guess he made his mil too

yaar, they come out with a CD and they are done for life bro..guess thaz what its all 'bout..make yo mil and sit tight for life..
Old March 5th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Chosen One

fuck i cant believe they got that mad witch Tatiana back in..this is BS..they just wanna increase the drama factor

anoop dawg is back in as well..
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:

fuck i cant believe they got that mad witch Tatiana back in..this is BS..they just wanna increase the drama factor

anoop dawg is back in as well..
Dont worry Baba, Simon will rip her a new one... just watch the fun