eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

chando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

I did my duty of voting for noop dogg, using al the phones we have in the family
Old April 22nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

noop dog should not go on the same day as that black bitch becoz noop is much better than the bitch..fuckin tired of this appeasment of these n1ggers who are always given a chance to fuckin voice their opinion after the judges have their say while the white man has to stay shut..
Old April 23rd, 2009, 07:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

chando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond repute

noop dog is out. I will stop my voting AI. I still root for Adam
Old April 23rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

dude, what was up with last nights show? man, that black tramp in the yellow rag was plain vulgar raaste pay say uthakay lekay aaye thay logon ko sing karnay..
Old April 23rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad that the fag Anoop was out finally! He always chose chewtiya songs, did not really have a voice for different genres. And the absolute faggy thing was wearing pink! And then suddenly the stubble and .. Fuck him.. Good riddance.

Also that annoying bitch Lil Rounds is out! Thank god!! She did not sing anything good in the last few weeks.

And yes those two old hags they got for singing some shitty unknown song...

And what the fuck was David Archuleta singing?? Cant remember even ONE line of that pathetic song.

I am waiting for Adam Lambert to win the show. His voice and stage persona remind me of Axl Rose of Guns N Roses.
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Chosen One

"Idol" Anoop Desai ditches grad school for music

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) Out but far from down, "American Idol" reject Anoop Desai said on Thursday he was leaving behind his graduate school studies to pursue a career in the music industry.

Desai, 22, only the second singer of Indian descent to reach the final stages of the TV talent show, said he had learned from the show that music was his first love.

Asked whether he was returning to college in North Carolina, where he was doing a post-graduate course in folklore before auditioning for the show, Desai told reporters.

"I am definitely going to pursue a music career. Singing is what I am the happiest doing. It's what I do the best," the political science and American studies graduate said in a telephone conference call.

"I want to go the pop and R&B round...I am looking forward to making that album," he said, adding he was a fan of American singer-songwriter Ne-Yo.

Desai, nicknamed "Noop Dogg" by fans, has drawn a huge army of fans in India -- where "American Idol" is broadcast -- as well as in the United States.

His computer software designer father was born in India and his biochemist mother, who is also of Indian descent, was born in South Africa.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090423/...s_americanidol
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
"Idol" Anoop Desai ditches grad school for music

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) Out but far from down, "American Idol" reject Anoop Desai said on Thursday he was leaving behind his graduate school studies to pursue a career in the music industry.

Desai, 22, only the second singer of Indian descent to reach the final stages of the TV talent show, said he had learned from the show that music was his first love.

Asked whether he was returning to college in North Carolina, where he was doing a post-graduate course in folklore before auditioning for the show, Desai told reporters.

"I am definitely going to pursue a music career. Singing is what I am the happiest doing. It's what I do the best," the political science and American studies graduate said in a telephone conference call.

"I want to go the pop and R&B round...I am looking forward to making that album," he said, adding he was a fan of American singer-songwriter Ne-Yo.

Desai, nicknamed "Noop Dogg" by fans, has drawn a huge army of fans in India -- where "American Idol" is broadcast -- as well as in the United States.

His computer software designer father was born in India and his biochemist mother, who is also of Indian descent, was born in South Africa.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090423/...s_americanidol
What a chewtiya! How do these morons think that they can make it in the music industry. Today established artists are fucked due to rampant file sharing piracy of music.

Where are those idols now like Justine Guiarini, Reuben Stu..something and Taylor Hicks and ... Even that last year's David Cook is nowhere.

And what was this moron graduating in?? Folklore!! What the fuck is that?

Anoop should check out what the other moron Sanjaya is doing.

Ha ha ha ha.. I would love to see a VH1 episode of 'Where are they now' but for past American Idol contestants!

ha ha ha ha ha..
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
What a chewtiya!
This is nothing! I have seen morons doing masters in recreation, masters in family planning! masters, my arse! I can understand degrees in law or even arts to a certain extent but masters degree in recreation? WTF is that? Is that moron doing to teach people how to camp and hike?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
This is nothing! I have seen morons doing masters in recreation, masters in family planning! masters, my arse! I can understand degrees in law or even arts to a certain extent but masters degree in recreation? WTF is that? Is that moron doing to teach people how to camp and hike?
Which school has that course?
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Which school has that course?
That stupid Anoop's school surely has this course.
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ha ha ha ha ha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
Well, I once heard an interview of a professor who had an expertise in folklore. He was trying to explain growth of religion and mythology through folklores. It was an interesting account. That man had huge amount of knowledge of cultures across the world, the rise of civilization, making of gods and prophets.
Of course you can still say what good that knowledge is.

Old April 24th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Well, I once heard an interview of a professor who had an expertise in folklore. He was trying to explain growth of religion and mythology through folklores. It was an interesting account. That man had huge amount of knowledge of cultures across the world, the rise of civilization, making of gods and prophets.
Of course you can still say what good that knowledge is.
Baba, atleast that professor was making a living by telling fairy tales. What about this chewtiya Anoop who thinks he is the next big star. Music business is so fucked these days, that even established acts like AC/DC recently signed up with WalMart to sell their new album's CDs at 9.99 a pop! I dont think WalMart is dying to sell Anoop Desai or any of the 'also ran' American Idol contestants music!
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Our desi Bollywood model of music is the best. You sing for a movie song and get paid there itself. You compose music and you get paid. If your music does well then you get some cut of the profits, but you basically get money before the movie releases.

In Bollywood the struggle is to get to sing a movie song. If you are good and liked then you get movie offers.

However that career too is not guaranteed. Remember Kumar Shanu? He used to sing almost anything and everything in all movies. The only thing remaining for him to sing was the phone directory. Now where is he today? Gone! Poof!! vanished from the scene.

I am not against artistic careers but you have to be exceptionally talented and very lucky to make it into these fields. Anyone can sing, infact when I sing in the bathroom my neighbour loves it so much because he gets good bowel movements. In fact I can make a career of singing in the bathrooms of hospitals and clinics so that patients suffering constipation will get a relief without medication. But did I?
Old April 24th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Chosen One

Quote:

dude, i seriously thought that it was some reporting error hence i did not highlight it or put a laughing icon beside it..but seems like there really is such a faculty
Old April 24th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
dude, i seriously thought that it was some reporting error hence i did not highlight it or put a laughing icon beside it..but seems like there really is such a faculty
Abey nahi yaar, Anoop did mention it during his audition that he was doing a masters in folklore