eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old May 20th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS KRIS IT IS

i hate the fuckin rockers..i hate rock music (excluding a few numbers)

fuck rock music and fuck all the screechers and screamer fuckin steven tyler types kaa kaa kavvas and that fuckin kiss..i will rip his toungue off if he displays it one more time

hahahahaa..mazaaa aa gaya...

btw, i really want to fuck kara
Old May 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Baba you can fuck Kara Diguardi, please leave that bikini chick Darell for me
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Sheeet.. I wanted the wrong contestant to win Looks like Adam is a homo!

What the fook do you think I was telling you????

Its actually the reaon he lost most likely. Lotsa moms (read voters) didnt want a homo to be the American "Idol"!! Talent wise he was far and away superior to fish face.
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Baba you can fuck Kara Diguardi, please leave that bikini chick Darell for me
oooooh wheeeeeee

Old May 21st, 2009, 11:34 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
What the fook do you think I was telling you????

Its actually the reaon he lost most likely. Lotsa moms (read voters) didnt want a homo to be the American "Idol"!! Talent wise he was far and away superior to fish face.
Yes I think people (Idol voters) did not want a repeat of Clay Aikin who later came out as a homo.
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Oye baba, teri favorite Tatiana Del Toro was hilarious yesterday! Although the whole thing looked staged, it was really funny...
Old May 21st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Chosen One

Talking Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Oye baba, teri favorite Tatiana Del Toro was hilarious yesterday! Although the whole thing looked staged, it was really funny...
werd werd..it sho was staged n1gga..

but last nights finale was definitely really good lots of acts and shit...and plus Kara flashing
Old May 21st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
werd werd..it sho was staged n1gga..

but last nights finale was definitely really good lots of acts and shit...and plus Kara flashing
What's with that kara chick man? She looked like a ghost in front of the tanned Bikini girl.
Old May 21st, 2009, 03:03 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

DesiBaba and 28virgo,

Kara Diguardi is for you both and leave the bikini chick for me

As for the acts - all bloody has beens, old farts. KISS is boring, Lionel Richie ..

And good that gay fuck Adam lost! www.votefortheworst.com had a part in the victory of Kris as they had helped vote Danny Gokey out.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

A fag band looks for fag Adam as their frontman.
Old July 26th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Chosen One

Unhappy Re: American Idol Season 8 begins today!!!!

Ex-'Idol' contestant struck, killed by car in NJ

SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. – Authorities say a 25-year-old former two-time "American Idol" contestant has been struck and killed by a car in a New Jersey shore town.

The Asbury Park Press reports that Alexis Cohen, of Allentown, Pa., was killed early Saturday in Seaside Heights.

Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutors Office says an autopsy indicated she suffered chest, head and abdominal injuries. Mohel says investigators are seeking more information about the collision.

Cohen auditioned in Philadelphia for the popular Fox singing competition in August 2007, and the episode was aired in January 2008. She tried out again during the show's eighth season.

A video of her angry rant after being rejected by judges went viral on the Internet.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090726/...ntestant_death