eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

View Poll Results: Who do you agree with?
sprite 3 25.00%
Rakhi 4 33.33%
Both 4 33.33%
None 1 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do men owe their women an orgasm

Spriteji...my views on your article...

I am quoting from:
Discussion- Why Men ‘don’t’ owe their women orgasm!

You are saying that it’s not men’s problem that she does not achieve an orgasm. You are saying that its her anatomy which is at defect…then how come she ‘comes’ when you do it longer? I do understand that psychological factors also contribute to a woman’s orgasm but that’s just the way a woman’s mind works. She has to be present in the ‘present’, which is possible only when the man she is making love to is sensitive to her needs.

But I do agree that, it is as much her responsibility to tell the man what to do, if he fails to make her happy. This partly answers your other question, Introspection.

Introspection:
Masturbation: Yes, I believe that women do know their bodies. Speaking purely from Indian perspective, how many women masturbate before marriage? I have a feeling not many.
Usually, women are also a little shy expressing their sexual desires. Men should also do their part to make their women comfortable enough to ask what she wants. Just because she is shy, it doesn’t automatically mean that it’s her problem alone.
Personal hygiene also applies to both, not just women.

Also spriteji, maintaining the same body/appearance is more challenging for women. Clearly cosmetic brands like Revlon age control, Chanel face mask etc success proves that women do care about how they look like.

Sexy lingerie, candles in the room, edible chocolate thong (not sure if they sell this in India) etc also prove that women do their part to get the mood going J
How many times have we seen a man with a beer belly, unshaven face, in pajamas at home all the time etc?

Sexual liberation and Orgasm? No, I don’t think that sexual liberation means that she can get sex inside/outside marriage.

A lot more to write…give me some more time J
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How many times have we seen a man with a beer belly, unshaven face, in pajamas at home all the time etc?
This is between Sprout pai and you, Rakjhi tai... and I was trying to stay out of it... so, now why did you have to go and bring me into this argument

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spriteji...my views on your article...

I am quoting from:
Discussion- Why Men ‘don’t’ owe their women orgasm!

You are saying that it’s not men’s problem that she does not achieve an orgasm. You are saying that its her anatomy which is at defect…then how come she ‘comes’ when you do it longer? I do understand that psychological factors also contribute to a woman’s orgasm but that’s just the way a woman’s mind works. She has to be present in the ‘present’, which is possible only when the man she is making love to is sensitive to her needs.

But I do agree that, it is as much her responsibility to tell the man what to do, if he fails to make her happy. This partly answers your other question, Introspection.

Introspection:
Masturbation: Yes, I believe that women do know their bodies. Speaking purely from Indian perspective, how many women masturbate before marriage? I have a feeling not many.
Usually, women are also a little shy expressing their sexual desires. Men should also do their part to make their women comfortable enough to ask what she wants. Just because she is shy, it doesn’t automatically mean that it’s her problem alone.
Personal hygiene also applies to both, not just women.

Also spriteji, maintaining the same body/appearance is more challenging for women. Clearly cosmetic brands like Revlon age control, Chanel face mask etc success proves that women do care about how they look like.

Sexy lingerie, candles in the room, edible chocolate thong (not sure if they sell this in India) etc also prove that women do their part to get the mood going J

Sexual liberation and Orgasm? No, I don’t think that sexual liberation means that she can get sex inside/outside marriage.

A lot more to write…give me some more time J
1. length of act doesn't ensure an orgasm. Research proves it. Individual achievements are not part of studies

2. rakhiji...women know their bodies? Till sometime back g-spot was deep inside vagina!! if liberated woman think like that...my humble article is for all age groups..from teenagers to any-year old women!!

3. when did i say its not mens problem. Read my list of 5 questions again. I said if she can get it, then men should deliver it. Dint you read my conclusion written in bold in the end?

4. Read my 5 questions again..I said a woman and man needs to constructively sit together to solve sexual deficiencies. Now when did I say itz shy women's problem?

5. men with pot bellys...research proven 'normal' women lay more emphasis on feelings before lying down and men are 'visual' creatures...thats how god made them rakhiji. even I dont like some real hot gals walking around with real ugly guyz. cant help it.....feelings..emotions...(we have seen? in our home? rakhiji who was the guy who impersonated me and visited your place? ..)

6. sexual liberation...hmm...that was these buggers meant by sexual liberation. right view on liberation got faded in this liberating two words

P.S- yeah one gets edible chocolate flavored lingeries in India

Last edited by sprite; September 14th, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

and yes...masturbation...when I say woman who are overly concerned about getting their part of orgasms are generally readers of girlie magazins then I can safely assume that they know a lot about masturbation because every 2nd month these magazines teach them same.

Remember the punchords is 'owe'...and women who think its men duty to give orgasm everyday are very well acquainted with orgasm methodology and masturbation...i know a broad-statement but a lil logical! whether they do it or not is again questioned in 1st question of list of 5 quocchans. Charity begins at home
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
1. length of act doesn't ensure an orgasm. Research proves it. Individual achievements are not part of studies

2. rakhiji...women know their bodies? Till sometime back g-spot was deep inside vagina!! if liberated woman think like that...my humble article is for all age groups..from teenagers to any-year old women!!

Tell me, is it possible that different women have different G-spots? Or am I purely mistaken?

3. when did i say its not mens problem. Read my list of 5 questions again. I said if she can get it, then men should deliver it. Dint you read my conclusion written in bold in the end?
I stand corrected.

4. Read my 5 questions again..I said a woman and man needs to constructively sit together to solve sexual deficiencies. Now when did I say itz shy women's problem?
You didn't say that its woman's problem but what I understood in your statement is that, "if you don't say it, then how is it my problem?" Correct me if I am wrong.

5. men with pot bellys...research proven 'normal' women lay more emphasis on feelings before lying down and men are 'visual' creatures...thats how god made them rakhiji. If I dont like some real hot gals walking around with real ugly guyz. cant help it.....feelings..emotions...(we have seen? in our home? rakhiji who was the guy who impersonated me and visited your place? ..)
Now why did you quote 'normal'? Is it possible that because their partner is not great-looking she is fantasizing some one else? I am not saying whether it is right or wrong; I am just making a statement. I didnt understand your last statement in brackets.

6. sexual liberation...hmm...that was these buggers meant by sexual liberation. right view on liberation got faded in this liberating two words

P.S- yeah one gets edible chocolate flavored lingeries in India
See above Spriteji
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Some hot discussion going on here.........

Will read it when not in office...........

My small 2 cents...... Yes Indian men owe their partner orasms. Not all Indian women are that liberated to ask

A typical Indian male's ( Think Suburban and villages ) sex plan is to push and shove and ejacualte . After that snores........zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Baki details baad main padoonga.............. Abhi Office main
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for both since "owe" is very strong word for me. Yes man should try his best and make his woman happy. After all good sex is sex were both are satisfied. But ejaculating is sometimes/for some people not controllable and not lot of men have enough in them to do one after another. (like savita sexpress episode ). Woman in these scenarios should work with the man and make their life happy instead of looking outside to satisfy their orgasm.
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I have not yet read a single post of this thread, and I will read it for sure, but first, I must say that this thread has generated a lot of interest and participation. I thank sprite and Rakhi for their excellent contributions and to all others who have joined in.

Now looking forward to another good topic in View - Counter View.
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
See above Spriteji

2. its your problem query- feedback is must during 'effective' communication..unless partner knows whether he is doing things right (if not how to do things) then tell me whether he can really satisfy hi woman. You are asking a guy to go in a jungle at night time without a torch. is it correct? and sex can only be enjoyed to max when there are no inhibitions and partners communicate. If not in bed in real-time than outside. read muy list of 5 questions again

3. normal women means women I know, you know i.e not the high-demanding types who lay more emphasis on womanhood and motherhood than achieving daily dose of orgasms (may be you got confused thinking that by mormal I mean one who are orgasmic).

4. Last part of answer..well this is sentence from the post you posted before this post of yours -quote- How many times have we seen a man with a beer belly, unshaven face, in pajamas at home all the time etc?-unquote-
read my remarks again in your post

Last edited by sprite; September 14th, 2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

some comic view about the topic being discussed.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.

Last edited by BABU_HYDERABADI; September 14th, 2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
aaj office mein bada maza aaya when people were discussing my article...luckily not even a single critic
dont wanna burst ur bubble... but it ever occur to you they (at least some) were being polite.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; September 14th, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
You will find it interesting that in the land of Kama Sutra and Khujrao, there is no word for orgasm! Hows that to start with?

This is a test message with short introducution.

Hi. I am Badri Prasad Junjunwalla 47 years old single red blooded male who loves women too much to enslave one for life. I have many experiences in matters of sex with many nice and beautiful women. Can I come back to share with you my views on this very interesting topic? This topic is to my hearts delight.

I will not necessarily be writing the truth, not always, or probably never. But I will never lie when if at all possible for me to share the wisdom and delight of knowledge. There is nothing more pleasant in a man' life than women to love. More the merrier.

I am not a playboy. I am not a womanizer. I care for and respect women too much to consider them sex objects to play with. It cannot be my fault that beautiful women are naturally attracted to me. A mischievious joke played upon me by God Kama. How can you blame me when even Saint Vishwamitra fell from grace for the charm of Menka. I am but a mere ordinary starving man offered a buffet of delightful vyanjans of all varieties.

Testing smiley now

Tests done. I shall be back later to concentrate on topics and offer my personal views on thoughts as expressed by respectable sister Rekhaji and brother Spriteji.

Thank you.

I have a request for moderators and administration of this site. Please delete posts of the members if they start playing same old repetetive stupid games of associating new members with old ids. I am not a duplicate id and will leave this site if such attempts are made. I will expect and request that this post and its quotes be deleted upon my exit.

I am a new members and not a duplicate id.

Thank you again.
Arre Badri... Kaise ho bhaiwa...
Abe wordwa hai na hindi mein... ka bolte hain.. charamotkarsh ya paramanand...ke kuchh aisa hi word hai....

Kewal Rekhajee aur Spite jee ka hi answerwa karoge.... arre humlog bhi hain bhai... Dhamki dene ka zaroorat nahin hai... dekhte hain kaun sasura tumko dupe bolta hai... tum to saala 100% original ho... kamaal ka aadmi hai yaar...not like others who deal in shit...

Old September 14th, 2009, 05:21 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Do men owe their women an orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
ka bolte hain.. charamotkarsh ya paramanand...ke kuchh aisa hi word hai....
Thank you. You solved a puzzle I couldn't figure out for years. Now I know why so many beautiful single women address me as Swami Charamtkarsh Paramanand Ji Maharaj.

Charamtkarsh ki seema per panhunchne per purush aur mahila ko bahut paramanand milta hei!

Give me a break.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old September 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't possibly take sides, in all fairness to Spriteji and Rekhaji.

Rekhaji's assignment was easy but she was restricted from going full blast due to upbringing and our culture.

Spriteji had the tough task to prove something which he himself can never indulge. He had an endless supply of girlfriends is proof, doesn't practice what he had to preach here.

Topic being discussed has no relevance to this site. I have gone through archives. I have reached the conclusion that most of the members here were jerking yesterday and married today. Type of inexperienced men who have no before-marriage experience except with hatheli. Very difficult task have had by both Rekhaji and Spriteji given the experience level of the audience.

To be continued.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old September 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

ramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond reputeramrajya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Thank you. You solved a puzzle I couldn't figure out for years. Now I know why so many beautiful single women address me as Swami Charamtkarsh Paramanand Ji Maharaj.

Charamtkarsh ki seema per panhunchne per purush aur mahila ko bahut paramanand milta hei!

Give me a break.
Welcome Badriparsad Ji , Tum bhaya bilkull Arriginal hoo ... Koi tumhey duplicate kaisey keh sakta hai , Duplicate toh Zyzyyahhzyzy hai puraaney waaley
Nice signatures especially Jilla Dausa and Rampur .
Dausa is a nice place , full of Gurjar dacoits and the lowest female:male ratio in India
Rampur is also a nice place ...Went there to attend marriage of Jat Bhai , was in UP at that time ab shayad Uttaranchal mein hai
Ab bhaya naam address likha hai toh resume sesume bhi daal dow
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill Muhammad Ali