eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

View Poll Results: Was Nathuram Godse a villain or hero ?
Nathuram was a villain 18 46.15%
He was a hero 21 53.85%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 28th, 2009, 08:45 AM
dubeyjee

Re: Nathuram Godse - villain or hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
I never wanted to get into this discussion...but can't stop myself...

What a khutiyaapa... Godse a bigger Hero... So Kasab and co. are the real heroes... Frame a picture of Kasab and worship it....

I am surprised that you are educated...may be you are just a literate... Godse a hero... for what?? Killing Gandhi.... A man who didnt even have security... Godse was a loser who was used by some fukkheads for their own gains... Godse was a loser for he let others use him...
dont stop yourself. it does not matter eitherways.

stick to the thread. dont pull in kasab here. if u compare the two, u r proving something u wont agree with.

lets replace educated/literate with 'aware'. godse may have been used by someone but that does not make him any less villain or hero. the conspiracy theories are abound in all such cases. some say OBL is currently vacationing in bahamas. gandhi has been successfully used much more by kangress than godse by anyone else.

a separate discussion can be had about the far reaching consequences of gandhiji's stand at the time.gandhiji was a too popular a mass leader and no one could speak against him at the time.It was a situation of being pushed into a corner and the reaction had to happen.
Old November 28th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubeyjee View Post
dont stop yourself. it does not matter eitherways.

stick to the thread. dont pull in kasab here. if u compare the two, u r proving something u wont agree with.

lets replace educated/literate with 'aware'. godse may have been used by someone but that does not make him any less villain or hero. the conspiracy theories are abound in all such cases. some say OBL is currently vacationing in bahamas. gandhi has been successfully used much more by kangress than godse by anyone else.

a separate discussion can be had about the far reaching consequences of gandhiji's stand at the time.gandhiji was a too popular a mass leader and no one could speak against him at the time.It was a situation of being pushed into a corner and the reaction had to happen.
Agree, Gandhi has been used by Congress for many years, even when Gandhi was alive. But Gandhi was bigger than congress(at least in public perception)... Whatever Gandhi did had years of labor behind it... he was not born in a political family.... he was welcomed back to India for the difference he tried to bring about in SA... reputation precedes a man...

You said it yourself... Godse was a small fry and for his life he could not be a match to Gandhi... so he used a simpler way... if you cant win your opponent... kill him... I don't understand how anyone can justify this... It was not a situation of being pushed to a corner... Godse never tried... he was a 'give-up' right from the start...

Old November 28th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said it yourself... Godse was a small fry and for his life he could not be a match to Gandhi... so he used a simpler way... if you cant win your opponent... kill him...
So if a mad elephant is on the rampage you call in psychiatrists to win the bull over or you kill it?
Old November 28th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
So if a mad elephant is on the rampage you call in psychiatrists to win the bull over or you kill it?
Hmmmm.....

Old November 28th, 2009, 11:44 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
neither, buddy, you use a tranquilizer gun.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 29th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
neither, buddy, you use a tranquilizer gun.
An elephant can be tied up with chains after the effect of the tranquiliser gun gets off what about Gandhi? Get real! Cannot argue with morons.
Old November 29th, 2009, 06:14 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
An elephant can be tied up with chains after the effect of the tranquiliser gun gets off what about Gandhi? Get real! Cannot argue with morons.
Fine, that's one point clear. Can't compare a Mahatma with animals.

As for morons, I am not a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist can tell you exactly what to do with a moron. But no therapist of any shade will recommend shooting down one.

Now as to Gandhi & Godse, Gandhi had millions of followers of whom some may have disagreed with him, some agreed and some may not have had any personal opinion - a normal reaction to any situation. While Godse's action was a one man show. Godse had no followers, no one who agreed with him, though millions strongly disagreed. He undertook a mission purely for personal pleasure - regardless of how it may affect the rest of his countrypeople.

Therefore I believe that Godse was a criminal and may be a moron himself - never a hero.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 29th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Fine, that's one point clear. Can't compare a Mahatma with animals.

As for morons, I am not a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist can tell you exactly what to do with a moron. But no therapist of any shade will recommend shooting down one.

Now as to Gandhi & Godse, Gandhi had millions of followers of whom some may have disagreed with him, some agreed and some may not have had any personal opinion - a normal reaction to any situation. While Godse's action was a one man show. Godse had no followers, no one who agreed with him, though millions strongly disagreed. He undertook a mission purely for personal pleasure - regardless of how it may affect the rest of his countrypeople.

Therefore I believe that Godse was a criminal and may be a moron himself - never a hero.
The 'Mahatma' was worse than an animal. Simply because he could not be chained. He needed to be shot. Because blind moron followers like yourself had elevated him to the position of God (Mahatma ).

In reality he was an asura so he had to be killed by a deva. Godse played the role of a deva to end the role of the asura played by your mahatma.

Of course this discourse is too much to a moron especially when he's brainwashed.
Old November 30th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

chando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond reputechando has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 'Mahatma' was worse than an animal. Simply because he could not be chained. He needed to be shot. Because blind moron followers like yourself had elevated him to the position of God (Mahatma ).

In reality he was an asura so he had to be killed by a deva. Godse played the role of a deva to end the role of the asura played by your mahatma.

Of course this discourse is too much to a moron especially when he's brainwashed.
Viking a simple question, We all know how you and Hyd_babu hate eachother and disagree on some matters. Does that mean he has the rigth to kill you or you have the right kill him?
Old November 30th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chando View Post
Viking a simple question, We all know how you and Hyd_babu hate eachother and disagree on some matters. Does that mean he has the rigth to kill you or you have the right kill him?
The way I maul Haggu_Hydrabatli on EC does not harm 1.5 million Hindus and they do not have to pay for my decisions with their lives. So NO niether of us have a right to kill each other.

It's a different matter that I have a right to humiliate him on EC. This gives me great satisfaction
Old January 10th, 2010, 10:40 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramrajya View Post
One of the forums member mentions abt "The man who killed Gandhi" by Lt. Col. Manohar Malgaonkar which was banned in India , I actually bought this book in Daryaganj market for 20 rupees in 1998 - a highly thought provoking book . One of my friends borrowed it - and as Indians are lost it . But if u guys can lay ur hands on this book - its great.
yeah ,i found the book .........it seems to be as great as promised......

already uploaded a photo from it in the gandhian penis thread........
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not sure how much of history do you know. There were a number of attempts of assasinating the Mahatma. Godse never seeked followers while none of Gandhi's 'struggles' would have worked without followers. There were quite a number who agreed with him.
I dont understand how can you say he undertook a mission purely for personal pleasure when we ended dying for it!
tell me something - do you agree or disagree that as a fact Gandhi's actions at the time benefitted muslims of the time more than Hindus?
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
Not sure how much of history do you know. There were a number of attempts of assasinating the Mahatma. Godse never seeked followers while none of Gandhi's 'struggles' would have worked without followers. There were quite a number who agreed with him.
I dont understand how can you say he undertook a mission purely for personal pleasure when we ended dying for it!
tell me something - do you agree or disagree that as a fact Gandhi's actions at the time benefitted muslims of the time more than Hindus?
Not sure how much of history do you know. It took a good amount of time for Gandhi to have any followers. When he started in SA he was alone, when he came back to India he was popular but had no political say. Gandhi worked a lot to reach where he was.
Gandhi was not shouting" I'm a messiah" and waving a gun like that piece of shit Godse. There was no other leader like Gandhi at that point of time, you just can't compare Gandhi and Godse.
That ssaid, I agree Gandhi's views could be a little far from being pragmatic many a time. That was simply not sufficient enough to kill him.

Old January 11th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gandhi worked a lot to reach where he was.
Gandhi was not shouting" I'm a messiah" and waving a gun like that piece of shit Godse.
Precisely my point. Gandhi tried and worked for it, Godse never wanted anything like it. He never wanted followers.

Quote:
That ssaid, I agree Gandhi's views could be a little far from being pragmatic many a time. That was simply not sufficient enough to kill him.
So you agree a little bit with Godse? The only deficiency for you to go over to the dark side is additional reasons sufficient enough to justify killing him?
imagine you are in the middle of it. personal experiances always show everything in a different light. Godse took it all personally...
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Clown Prince

Quote:
Precisely my point. Gandhi tried and worked for it, Godse never wanted anything like it. He never wanted followers.
I think there is a little dfference between Gandhi worked for popularity and Gandhi worked with people for their causes. Godse could not afford to have followers, he did not give himself time. He never sought to convince people, he thought what he thought was right for 'everyone' and jumped to the conclusion that he should kill Gandhi. Now herein lies the difference between killing of Gandhi and Dwyer or Saunders(spell check). Gandhi stood against killing while the latter two represented it. At the peak of riots Gandhi managed to stop the madness(even for a while) and that must have saved at least a couple of hindu lives. Godse represents killing and Gandhi represents the saving of life.

Quote:
So you agree a little bit with Godse? The only deficiency for you to go over to the dark side is additional reasons sufficient enough to justify killing him?
imagine you are in the middle of it. personal experiances always show everything in a different light. Godse took it all personally...
I'd be a fool to condone everything what Gandhi did, but to kill a person just because I don't share similar views with him is Stalinsque philosophy. You can't kill a person for 'public' reasons on personal convictions.