eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

View Poll Results: do we EC's have the sniper
yep...yep...yep..we've won $350000 prize money 0 0%
nopes...we need more evidences 0 0%
yep....n letz ban him/her............AGAIN 0 0%
cant say...letz wait for dhurru's investigation report also 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2002, 05:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up mystery solved...sniper caught in NY !

read the quotes below..

Quote:
Please don't mind what echarcha wrote
Actually echarcha's problem wrt hindi movies is that unless the movie has Govinda in it he doesn't likes it
Ab hur picture may toh govinda ko daalaa nahin jaa saktaa
Amitabh Bachchan = Big-B
Mithun Chakraborty = Poor Man's Amitabh
Govinda = Poor Man's Mithun .
That is what the Indian film magazines describe Govinda as .
Quote:
I agree with Cyberian .I have been going through the archives of the site and suddenly I realised that this person Big-G whosoever she or he is is definitely a psycho and apart from suffering from the identity crisis as mentioned by you he or she is also suffering from a multiple personality disorder .

Read it in his own words if you don't believe me .

Carrying on with the current chain of spouse-feel threads, let me ask you how will you feel if you discover that you are your own spouse/gf/bf?

It is possible. You can have some kind of freaking split personality thingie, and you might think that there are two of you (but in reality there is only one). So, lets assume you are X. But at certain moments you also become Y. Now X starts liking Y and Y starts liking X, and then they fall in love (it is pretty natural cos both are living together). Now, they live happily for years a very contended life, boasting to their friend's how good the other person is.
Then one day, you slip in the bathroom, hit your head on the commode and that split personality thingie just goes away (just assume, OK ? ..)
And you suddenly realise that all these years you were your own spouse.

Fukkin scary, isn't it?

Anyways..how will you feel?

THe URL for this psycho post of his is http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...light=bathroom
Quote:
wow what a beautiful discussion going on here
Quote:
How very boring ....One common thread for wishing everyone

same thread

I wont't be coming to this thread again so
happy birthday to everyone for once and for all .
Quote:
:sings sarcastically:

I went for an e stroll
but echarcha was full of trolls
Quote:
cut the crap man
and above al...

Quote:
Well ..Seeing is believeing and so far I havent once been fortunate enough to have such encounters .But I would definitely like to see such things for the sake of curiosity .Everytime I hear such stories or incidences from others the first question that comes to my mind is that why dont such things happen in front of me ?
WHAT DO U THINK EC'S....DO WE HAVE HIM/HER? ..itna frustrated to woh sniper hi ho sakta hain

p.s- cha pai IP add check kar ke batao...mainu abhi se shak hona shuru ho giya hain

Last edited by vyomkeshsaxena; October 20th, 2002 at 05:23 AM.
Old October 20th, 2002, 08:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud ofBro has much to be proud of
Cool Looks like him...

....maybe he got bored on EC as no one is talking about putting from behind(or whatever the nonsense they talk about) or underwear and is trying to make his life more interesting..