eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 20th, 2001, 11:57 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Angel Eyes - Absolutely bakwaas :(

I went to see Angel Eyes with my wife this weekend. She likes Jennifer Lopez. The movie trailers shown on TV also suggested that the movie might be about some mysterious or paranormal things - like the Sixth Sense.

But it turned out to be a damp squib.. totally bakwaas
It was a mushy love story with a couple of action scenes thrown in. Belive me, there were a couple of folks who walked out after about 1 hour into the movie.

Useless movie... JLO thought that she should act in a serious role and prove her abilities... but please... JLO stick to your gyrating MTV numbers... leave acting in romantic movies to Meg Ryan and company.
Old May 20th, 2001, 12:08 PM

shama is on a distinguished road
I agree...

Hi eCharchans,

This is my first offical posting as Mrs. eCharcha.

I coaxed Sunit to take me to see this film as I wanted to see JLO, but it turned out to be a boring movie.

Waiting to see the upcoming Julia Roberts' movie - America's Sweethearts.
Old May 20th, 2001, 05:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Many Many Congrat Sunitji!

and welcome aboard Mrs.Echarcha aka Shama.

bade choope roostam nikle yaar! yeh gool kab khila diya?

kab, kyon, kaise aur Kahan?

warm regards,
Aryaputra
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old May 21st, 2001, 03:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Re: I agree...

how come the number of posts on left side or your post shows one more than what you claim? is it some bug or shabdo ka khel?

Quote:
Originally posted by shama
Hi eCharchans,

I coaxed Sunit to take me to see this film as I wanted to see JLO, but it turned out to be a boring movie.

Old May 21st, 2001, 04:09 AM
Banned

Senorita is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

hey Mr. Sootradhar / Mrs Sootradhar

badhai ho

May conjugal bliss perpetuate throughout thy present lives and the six remaining ones thereafter !

Meanwhile it wouldn't be presumptuous on my part to prophesy
the advent ,in near future, of a niche clique of myriad Soortadhars eh?
Old May 21st, 2001, 04:11 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

echarcha bhai ...badhayi ho
Mithai kab khila rahe ho ?

Mrs. Shama ..aap ko bhi mubarak & welcome to echarcha
basss aap ki kami rah gayi thee

Cheers
Indian

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old May 21st, 2001, 04:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
welll well well what have we got here old chap. i was under the impression that mrs echarcha was introduced to echarcha today.
ohhh but now fahmi jo galat thi ab door hai.

congrats sunit shama, wish you all the best for future.
Old May 21st, 2001, 06:29 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Re: I agree...

Quote:
Originally posted by shama
Hi eCharchans,

O sutradhar pai,

Yeh ki kar daala yaar, itni sari echarchans ka dil tod kar , well waiting for e-party and Congrats to both of you

Welcome aboard Shama
Old May 21st, 2001, 07:42 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Shama,

Welcome aboard.

SG
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old May 21st, 2001, 07:45 AM
Banned

Senorita is on a distinguished road
haan haan

aa jao jahaaj pe

kahin jahaaj doob na jaye
Old May 21st, 2001, 09:09 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Thanks everybody

I ended bachelorhood on the 10th of April. It was a simple ceremony in Mumbai.

Thanks everyone for your wishes.
Old May 21st, 2001, 10:46 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Suni and Shama

Congratulations to the both of you.And welcome aboard Shama.
Welcome to the echarcha rock'n'roll!!!
Old May 21st, 2001, 11:10 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Re: Thanks everybody

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
I ended bachelorhood on the 10th of April. It was a simple ceremony in Mumbai.

Thanks everyone for your wishes.
You are a true Bombaites, follwing the Bollywood sprit, ek mahina 11 din pahle shadi aur ab information, ghor anyay, arre bhai kisi ne mithayee thode hi maagi he.
Old May 21st, 2001, 11:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Delay in Information?

How can you do this? - bieng an Information Technology professional.

maybe "Chiraag taley anderay" is true after all

just kidding.
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old May 21st, 2001, 11:59 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Chakk whisky oyeeee

Chachaji.....aap humhaari chaachiji ko aakhir le hi aaye esasural....waise mujhe to kaafi der pehle pata chall gaya tha parr main yeh kisi ko kyun bataun.....

So chachiji.....I mean shirimati charcha devi ji....yeh hai aapka sasuraal....aaiye main aapko sabb se milwaata hoon....

Haan to sabse pehle to hai koi echarcha naam ka aadmi jo yahaan ghoomta phirta nazar aata rehta hai....suna hai iss site se uska kuchh lena dena hai(sipaarshi hoga aur kya....jack lagaa ke aayelaa hai)....next aate hain moderators i.e khushbudaar ungli....jinka generally ek hi haath dikhaayi deta hai kyunki doosra.....anyhow aage badte hain

Next moderator hain aryavanshi...aryaputra...jo ke aapke jeth bhi hain in fact jeth number 2(first one = khusbu king)...inki sabse badi pehchaan hai ke inki koi pehchaan i.e. biodata available naheen...

Phir aate hain Xandu ji....jo ke shaayad aapke devar hain...yeh jo freeways aap dekehingi US mein unki left lane mein zyaadatarr mileingay ya phir hard shoulder pe police waale ko chai paani ka offer dete huey

And finally SGUK.....jo ke aapke jeth/devar.....kuchh hain.....yeh aapko kisi bhi cinema hall mein(joginder ki picture ho ya dharmender ki) ya phir kisi bhi pit pitaaye shayaron ki mehfil mein waah waahein loot te nazarr aayeingay....

Next aayi aapki nanandon ki baari.....kaafi saari hain ek to shaayad paida hi iss kaam ke liye hui thi isliye uska naam hi nandu hai....use aap kaheen bhi nautanki mein dekh leejiye full time kaam hai unka yeh...

Doosri hain Shanno kumari....a.k.a ulti gulti....inki pehchaan hai inke meethe bol....jo aapko meelon door se sunaayi deingay....misri gholti hain harr ek fikre mein....ghalib waali breed lagti hai...

Phir hain Netaji.....jo ke pados waali badi bee hain.....kabhi koi kaam ho kabhi koi advice leni ho inke paas jaaiye(switzerland ki vaadiyon mein hai inka adda)...inki sabse badi pehchaan...inko abhi takk 15 20 saal ke ladke dipper dete hain(aankh maarte hain I mean)...

Next aati hai charcharon ki chiller.....jismein hain bade G....jinke baare mein yehi kahaa jaa sakta hai ke yeh bade G hi naheen bade dil waale hain aur zyaadatarr inka dil khulta hai Shanno kumari ke saamne.....bilkull KHOL KHAAL ke saamne rakh dete hain apne vichaar unke saath.....

Aur hain Tantric Yogi aaj kall ek naya jaado dikhaa rahein hain site pe post na karne ka.....yeh hain chachaji ke door ke dost ke maama ki munhboli behen ke dilbole mausa ke paaswaale behnoi ke kareebi rishtedaar ke jaan pehchaan waale....inki pechaan....inke aage sawaaliyon ki bheed jama rehti hai hameshaa....aur unka sawaal ek hi hota hai.....Baba kitne inchee???

And for the moment final mel milaap mein ENARI.....yeh hain aapke coach *** guide.....amreeka kya hai amreeka kiska hai....amreeka ne kya kiya kabb soya kabb utha kabb khaaya kabb hagga yeh sabb aapko bataayeingay.....aapne ramayan ka path pada hoga....abb amree ka path padhiye....