eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > How to

Notices

How to Stuck for an answer to "How to do .."?

Old September 30th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How make whisky?? In just seven step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Your father-in-law may have meant brandy ... cognac. Pour in a cup ... warm it slightly ... take a match or gas lighter ... careful ... taking precautions ... strike/light over the liquid ... brandy will catch flames burning spirit leaving behind good stuff ... suppossedly good for long and lingering coughs ... this as per your father-in-law and he speaks sense, I think. I myself drink warm brandy to help curb dry cough and for a peaceful sleep. Works like cliches.
Forgot to mention this in my earlier post... but a good recipe to relieve you of cough and a sore throat is mix a shot of brandy with a spoon of honey... blend them nicely... and enjoy. You throat will feel warm and smooth... and you will be relieve of the cough for at least a few hours. Us ke baad... phir ek shot

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:43 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How make whisky?? In just seven step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Forgot to mention this in my earlier post... but a good recipe to relieve you of cough and a sore throat is mix a shot of brandy with a spoon of honey... blend them nicely... and enjoy. You throat will feel warm and smooth... and you will be relieve of the cough for at least a few hours. Us ke baad... phir ek shot
U guys are talking about Hot Brandy Toddy or variations thereof.. get off it guys, this is not for kids. Please don't even advise it for kids.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied