eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old July 17th, 2007, 11:34 AM
eCharchan

style bhai is a jewel in the roughstyle bhai is a jewel in the roughstyle bhai is a jewel in the rough
Re: I am registered but I still dont have access to Laal Mirchi or some other forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Log out of echarcha.com. Then clear your browser cache and delete all cookies. Then try again. You are automatically set up as a dedicated member and hence you should have access to Laal Mirchi automatically.

Please clean up your browser cache first.
thanks a million.

Dhurandhar Need Not Reply
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice
Re: I am registered but I still dont have access to Laal Mirchi or some other forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by style bhai
300 posts completed, but still bared from entering laal mirchi , help me out mods
Tabhi kahu, Sonia, pakki dost aur LTS ke itane post kyu hote hia. Ye 99(maaf karana 300) ka pher hai .

Bhai Lal mirch ke bare me kuch prakash dalo, did you Enjoy it. now
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhakya
Tabhi kahu, Sonia, pakki dost aur LTS ke itane post kyu hote hia. Ye 99(maaf karana 300) ka pher hai .

Bhai Lal mirch ke bare me kuch prakash dalo, did you Enjoy it. now
Galat poora Galat........I never had to reach the required count...Few days back a special group of dedicated member was created...and irrespective of post count few got added and given "extra special - extra quick" access to Lal-Mirchi.Read this........
Old July 17th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Reality Bites

Laddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant futureLaddan has a brilliant future
Talking Re: I am registered but I still dont have access to Laal Mirchi or some other forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Galat poora Galat........I never had to reach the required count...Few days back a special group of dedicated member was created...and irrespective of post count few got added and given "extra special - extra quick" access to Lal-Mirchi.Read this........

Yes LTS bhabhi ...............Same here too as everywhere outside

Ladies on the top & first
Old July 18th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Banned

chadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nicechadhakya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Ye to Anyay hai, group-baji ho rahi hai echarcha me.Humako bhi Add karo nahi to is janam me Hari mirch khane ka sapana sapana hi rah jayega.

Koi humako bhi santh lele, hum rah gaye akele.