eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old August 5th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Can you please delete my posts or threads started by me?

Of late, I have been flooded by all kinds of requests to modify or delete content.

Let me remind you, once again, that I will not do this. If you look up all threads in the Newbie FAQ section, you will notice that I have mentioned this before.

For folks who contribute some original content like Stories and Essays, rest assured that you are the owner of your content. But please dont ask me to delete the content. Its yours, but you posted it here to share with others. In keeping with the tradition of other forums and blogs, you can post your content, it remains yours but dont ask for modification and deletion.

The fact that you are using this site indicates that you are aware of the internet and public forums. Its like making a speech publicly. Once you have said what you said then you cannot take it back. Atleast not delete it from the records. Those of you, who are really first time users of a public forum, please note these facts about our site.

Persistent botheration by sending me emails and Private Messages (PMs) will result in nothing except your wasted time and tiring of your fingers typing such messages.

I had to start a new thread in this section and make everyone aware once again due to an extended episode of one member harassing, abusing and pestering the moderators and me to delete threads without any valid reasons.

Yes, in special circumstances I can 'think' of deleting threads, but here are the rules -
1) One or more of our moderators or me should be able to speak to you on phone or meet you in person. This is to ensure your identity
2) One or more of our moderators or me should be told the valid reasons about your request for deletion. Rest assured that your reasons will never ever be revealed to anyone and never used as a reference in the future.

Thats all.
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you please delete my posts or threads started by me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Of late, I have been flooded by all kinds of requests to modify or delete content.

Let me remind you, once again, that I will not do this. If you look up all threads in the Newbie FAQ section, you will notice that I have mentioned this before.

For folks who contribute some original content like Stories and Essays, rest assured that you are the owner of your content. But please dont ask me to delete the content. Its yours, but you posted it here to share with others. In keeping with the tradition of other forums and blogs, you can post your content, it remains yours but dont ask for modification and deletion.

The fact that you are using this site indicates that you are aware of the internet and public forums. Its like making a speech publicly. Once you have said what you said then you cannot take it back. Atleast not delete it from the records. Those of you, who are really first time users of a public forum, please note these facts about our site.

Persistent botheration by sending me emails and Private Messages (PMs) will result in nothing except your wasted time and tiring of your fingers typing such messages.

I had to start a new thread in this section and make everyone aware once again due to an extended episode of one member harassing, abusing and pestering the moderators and me to delete threads without any valid reasons.

Yes, in special circumstances I can 'think' of deleting threads, but here are the rules -
1) One or more of our moderators or me should be able to speak to you on phone or meet you in person. This is to ensure your identity
2) One or more of our moderators or me should be told the valid reasons about your request for deletion. Rest assured that your reasons will never ever be revealed to anyone and never used as a reference in the future.

Thats all.

Boring Stuff........ More intresting would be if tell us who is asking to change or delete what ??

So when are you sending Colldude to Pakistan ??
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
Boring Stuff........ More intresting would be if tell us who is asking to change or delete what ??

So when are you sending Colldude to Pakistan ??

Ab tereko woh bhi batana jaroori hai kee kaun ban huaa?

BTW...why send Cooldude to Pukistan?
Old August 6th, 2008, 11:38 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Can you please delete my posts or threads started by me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
BTW...why send Cooldude to Pukistan?
to verify soniya's identity!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Sir,
Your site is my site, always my posted posts if need, I myself edit or delete them, even many time, many users in many threads used to use abusive language to me personally but I never complaint to delete or modify their thread/posts.. also but rarly once or twice I have said somthing bad personally to someone and I really have regrete for it... after all to live, we need peace.. and being congress supporter I have to do favour to make balance for everyone who loves peace

Thank you.
Old August 7th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Sir,
Your site is my site,

Thank you.
maale muft dile beraham...

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old August 7th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost
maale muft dile beraham...
Pakditos tai, good to see you back after a long time and with a smile on your face.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless