eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old May 19th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Banned

2ka4 is on a distinguished road
Re: I am new here. Are there any forum rules here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona
Hi,

Would like to know if women are allowed here, or is it a stag site????
darlin I am new too dont worry Ill protect you
Old March 20th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Banned

Krettyvargas is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I m a newbie here thought of joining this forum because find it nice, this forum interest me I personally liked it.
Old March 20th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krettyvargas View Post
Hi all,
I m a newbie here thought of joining this forum because find it nice, this forum interest me I personally liked it.
You are a cheap spammer peddling your stupid website here for free. You are not welcome. Buzz off!!
Old February 15th, 2010, 06:52 PM
eCharchan

senapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond reputesenapati has a reputation beyond repute

I am new here. Was browsing this site for some months now and found quite a few discussions very interesting. Now that I feel that I know how things go here I thought I should enroll and participate in some of those discussions. I do have an ulterior motive that I will come out with by and by.

It is getting late and there is an interesting movie going on on HBO. So I will take a break today. Maybe I will post something tomorrow.

And btw, I have nothing to sell. Please do not diss me off
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

Amuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to all

Echarcha site keeps logging me off. Every 10 minutes I have re-login. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:23 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuda View Post
Echarcha site keeps logging me off. Every 10 minutes I have re-login. Is there anyway to fix this problem?
Do you wander out of the page or close your browser within 10 minutes?
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Junior eCharchan

Amuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to allAmuda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Do you wander out of the page or close your browser within 10 minutes?
Not sure what you mean by wander out of the page. But no, I did not close the browser.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by wander out of the page. But no, I did not close the browser.
Were you drinking tea or coffee during those 10 minutes? Did you go to the toilet?
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Were you drinking tea or coffee during those 10 minutes? Did you go to the toilet?
All of the above.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All of the above.
That explains it then ..
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
That explains it then ..
smellyfinger, do you know how to make sure the website doesn't log me off?

Perhaps anyone else please help me with this? Thank you.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

the echarcha website has a special privacy feature that you can turn on or off through the User Control Panel. It detects for turgor pressure through your posts. Once the pressure has gone past a certain level (also settable in User CP), it assumes that you are going to go to the sandaas and logs you off automatically. This is to make sure that no one accesses your account/page while you are taking a whizz or pinching off a loaf.

Go to your user CP to turn off this feature, but be warned that you will be more tense while on the throne if you do so.
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:37 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He explained it noh . You should not go anywhere and stay at your computer and watch the main page and meditate . Remove the awareness and still be aware . Be non-existential and still exist . Don't let ego control you and still control yourself . Its hard but eventually will pay off ..

If still not understand we have an expert at these things
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
the echarcha website has a special privacy feature that you can turn on or off through the User Control Panel. It detects for turgor pressure through your posts. Once the pressure has gone past a certain level (also settable in User CP), it assumes that you are going to go to the sandaas and logs you off automatically. This is to make sure that no one accesses your account/page while you are taking a whizz or pinching off a loaf.

Go to your user CP to turn off this feature, but be warned that you will be more tense while on the throne if you do so.
I think the translation of what you wanted to say is : If you are inactive for sometime, it logs off automatically.
But the thing is, I am not inactive; I was reading a thread and tried to respond. But I was logged off. I logged in and by the time I responded again, it logged me off. Not sure if 5-6 mins of being inactive is triggering this "logging off".
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:49 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the translation of what you wanted to say is : If you are inactive for sometime, it logs off automatically.
But the thing is, I am not inactive; I was reading a thread and tried to respond. But I was logged off. I logged in and by the time I responded again, it logged me off. Not sure if 5-6 mins of being inactive is triggering this "logging off".
When you logged in, did you check the box to keep you logged in?

Sent from my iPhone.