eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Recipe Corner

Notices

Recipe Corner Share your tried-and-tested favourite recipes...

Old June 25th, 2002, 08:27 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by nydood
yeh bheja US mein nahi milta kya?
it is available in the us....like big-g said earlier, mid-eastern meat markets. other halaal meat shops may also get some for you if you call them in advance.
Old June 25th, 2002, 08:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Oops... i meant... prepared stuff... you see cooking is really not my cup of tea.
Will try to go to a mid eastern restaurant and see whether they have it on their menu.
Old June 25th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your

Quote:
Originally posted by CYBERIAN

Abey Piggos,

got your PM.

Yes my mom used to tell about my dad.
He used to pay her sumptuously for shoving things up her asz.

btw u have any idea who my biological dad is?

Big G.. ye CYBERIAN KYAA BOL rahaa hai re.. uske baap ke bare me kyon tere ko puch rahaa hai?
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Banned

CYBERIAN is on a distinguished road
abe suvvar ke bacche

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL

Big G.. ye CYBERIAN KYAA BOL rahaa hai re.. uske baap ke bare me kyon tere ko puch rahaa hai?
abe suvvar ke bacche,

edit my posts

quote them and try to be smart on them.

arey ****er, u r like a cat who steals milk with eyes closed.

abe chutiye sun FOR THE SAKE OIF YOUR MASOOM BACCHE DO ANYTHING AND BE ANYTHING BUT DO NOT BE A LIAR PLEASE DO NOT BE LIAR.
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking Re: abe suvvar ke bacche

Quote:
Originally posted by CYBERIAN
arey ****er, u r like a cat who steals milk with eyes closed.
Seems to be a combination of Babe (about the pig) and Aanken... Apne desi bhi na.. kya kya movies banate hain.. nahi?
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:13 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
hayn? Ye to bilkul gandhi waadi ban gayelaa baap.. kyaa hua harish chandra tere ghar ke pichwaade se jaa rahaa thaa to us ki hawaa lag gayi kyaa?
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Banned

abey

Quote:
hayn? Ye to bilkul gandhi waadi ban gayelaa baap.. kyaa hua harish chandra tere ghar ke pichwaade se jaa rahaa thaa to us ki hawaa lag gayi kyaa?
Abey achoot,

you r exactly the kind of tamil iyengar who were BOOTED RIGHT ON THEIR BUTTS (gaand pe laat) by MK, Annadurai and Karunanidhi and driven out of TN.

U say u r a pilot and all other boasts be a man boy grow up.
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Pelu Pelu

I am amazed at your knowledge.. CIA can use your skills man..

By the way:

a) I am not an iyengar
b) I have never been to TN except for visa (so no kochan of being booted)
c) I am not a pilot and never claimed to be one atleast on EC.

But good seluth work so far
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Cyberian comes from a family of hermaphrodites. His whole childhood was spent dodging insulting questions from other kids as to why he fills in the same name for both mother and father in the school forms.

This seems to have left a permanent impression. Unfortunately, Cyberian's kid will have to go thro' the same.
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

cool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these parts
CYBERIAN,stop derailing my thread !
If u don't know wat is bheja fry....get lost from here!
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Banned

liar

Quote:
I am amazed at your knowledge.. CIA can use your skills man..

By the way:

a) I am not an iyengar
b) I have never been to TN except for visa (so no kochan of being booted)
c) I am not a pilot and never claimed to be one atleast on EC.

But good seluth work so far
if you say whatever i said was not true
then what 'knowledge' of mine r u amazed at?!
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Pelu Pelu

Elimentary watson.. I am amazed at your knowledge (or lack of it perhaps?).
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Cyberian comes from a family of hermaphrodites. His whole childhood was spent dodging insulting questions from other kids as to why he fills in the same name for both mother and father in the school forms.

This seems to have left a permanent impression. Unfortunately, Cyberian's kid will have to go thro' the same.
and what about the koschan:

Sex: Male / Female

becharaaa

Old June 25th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Jazzmin.... post your recipe for Bheja Fry, will ya??

The elegant name for this dish is Maghz Masaala. Sounds a lot more royal and mughlai than Bheja fry,doen't it?

From what I know, before cooking, one has to boil it in water, salt and dhaniya powder sometime and then cook it like one would make andaa bhujiya.
Old June 25th, 2002, 09:51 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cool_jazzmin
CYBERIAN,stop derailing my thread !
If u don't know wat is bheja fry....get lost from here!
abhi cyberian ka bheja fry hone waala hai....jahazzu recipe should be in poem form....