eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation I feel offended by a member's post. What should I do?

Here is one helpful tip for newcomers and long time members alike.

If someone writes something and you feel offended, please IGNORE it. Unless a member is continually stalking you and making personal attacks, we cannot and will not do anything.

You come here as a digital identity and not a real person. I mean, if you get easily offended then you are on the wrong forum. I have said this before and I will say it again - Log off your personal ego, emotions, personality and then login here.

I had to start this topic because I see a pattern where people get offended or offend others and then everyone creates a hue and cry and keeps asking me to intervene. I cannot do it always, though I try my best.

If someone wants to go away because of feeling offended - GO AWAY!! DONT BOTHER ME!!

If someone was not consoled or I was unable to take their sides - STOP BOTHERING ME!! I REFUSE TO WET NURSE EVERY EGO!!!

If people want to vent and fume and abuse and use foul language - It might be okay once in a while, but otherwise take your medications and GO AWAY till they take effect and you are back as a normal person. DO NOT BOTHER ME!!!

eCharcha.Com is a free website, costing me 145 dollars a month to host on a dedicated server. I make no money from this site. Whatever donations I get and whatever commissions I get from Amazon are not enough beyond a 3 to 4 months worth of hosting fees and vBulletin licensing fees. I make nothing, I dont charge anything - so I dont owe anybody any kind of service!!

eCharcha.Com is for fun and pass time. I too want to enjoy it. I am not here to keep on wet nursing folks and mediating fights. Sorry to sound harsh, but this has to stop!!

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, in advance!
- Sunit