eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: which airline do you prefer to fly from india to Oversease?
Air India 10 43.48%
British Airways 6 26.09%
China Int Airlines 2 8.70%
Delta Air 4 17.39%
Emirates 4 17.39%
Aeroflot 2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 8th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
which airline do you prefer to fly from India to overseas?

which airline do you prefer to fly from india to Oversease?
1-Air India
2-British Airways
3-China Int Airlines
4-Delta Air
5-Emirates
6-Aeroflot

Last edited by max de Indiana; May 8th, 2005 at 12:18 PM.
Old May 8th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: which airline do you prefer to fly from india to Oversease?

Why?

Why are people posting similar threads.. ? Is this some trick to increase the number of your posts? I don't really see the point in posting threads with polls which are so insignificant/inconsequential! I mean, whos bothered abot what flight people like.. are you going to do anything about their choice..

What if I like PIA (Pakistan International Airlines) why isn't it on the list? I like Cathay Pasific.. why isn't it on the list?

Old May 8th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
Why?

What if I like PIA (Pakistan International Airlines) why isn't it on the list? I like Cathay Pasific.. why isn't it on the list?

:
do'nt be confuse so..

only 6 choices allowed
i wanted to put your favourate PIA or others.. but not possible....

But question is that..which one you preafer from these six...

Last edited by max de Indiana; May 8th, 2005 at 12:39 PM.
Old May 8th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Thats what my point is... Why are we discussing peoples' favorite flight? Are we so short of topics on the site? I believe we can discuss something more exiting or intriguing than this.... certainly..!

no offence
Old May 8th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thats what my point is... Why are we discussing peoples' favorite flight? Are we so short of topics on the site? I believe we can discuss something more exiting or intriguing than this.... certainly..!
no offence
for me this is also exciting....if you have nothing worthy to say..than i think you can keep quiet.nobody forcing you to participate
but please allow others to vote here
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
for me this is also exciting....if you have nothing worthy to say..than i think you can keep quiet.nobody forcing you to participate
but please allow others to vote here

I'm not discouraging others from participating in the poll.. as a matter of fact, even i voted! Its just that lately theres this trend developing.. I mean, there was a frenzy of "rape" posts... now its aeroplanes! I mean... its like a fad.. fixation with a single topic..!
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Lets start posts on which flight do u prefer to fly from Sri Lanka to Bhutan? Do you prefer plane to ships?

Which plane do you prefer to fly from Singapore to Jordan?
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not discouraging others from participating in the poll.. as a matter of fact, even i voted! Its just that lately theres this trend developing.. I mean, there was a frenzy of "rape" posts... now its aeroplanes! I mean... its like a fad.. fixation with a single topic..!
well..what i can say here...
may be peoples tired from "rape" posts...so let them fly little a bit
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lets start posts on which flight do u prefer to fly from Sri Lanka to Bhutan? Do you prefer plane to ships?
Which plane do you prefer to fly from Singapore to Jordan?
we are talking about our country..India..
personally i do'nt like to fly with such kinds of airlines ..like PIA,Gulf..kuwait,Etihad airways etc .

Last edited by max de Indiana; May 8th, 2005 at 06:44 PM.
Old May 8th, 2005, 07:05 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: which airline do you prefer to fly from india to Oversease?

For flying to Europe, Emirates is good. Flights are punctual. Airline staff are very cordial. Inflight entertainment is excellent, with a wide variety of choices for video & audio. The only glitch: It doesn't fly from any Indian city direct to Europe. You got to fly to Dubai & then change over to a different flight.
Old May 8th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
For flying to Europe, Emirates is good. Flights are punctual. Airline staff are very cordial. Inflight entertainment is excellent, with a wide variety of choices for video & audio. The only glitch: It doesn't fly from any Indian city direct to Europe. You got to fly to Dubai & then change over to a different flight.
It's depend what u r looking for ...
if cheapest.than Aeroflot is the best option..
otherwise AI,LH..etc are more convinient.
Old May 9th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

How come Maxi voted twice?
Old May 9th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

You missed out

Singapore Airlines
Cathay Pacific
Korean Airlines
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Max pai.....I have a humble suggestion for you

Next time you post poll leave the last option as "none of the above" or "other"...in that way you have meaningful (relatively speaking) results from the poll
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
Max pai.....I have a humble suggestion for you

Next time you post poll leave the last option as "none of the above" or "other"...in that way you have meaningful (relatively speaking) results from the poll
Dhurru pai ..your suggestion accepted..
thanks..