eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread derailments must be stopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
talk of derailment.. people started discussing travel plans in this thread..
Abe gadhe tu to mere ko ignore kar riyaa thaa.. kyaa huaa?

See there are only 2 possiblities

a) You have me on ignore list
b) You don't have me on ignore list.

Case a)

If such is the case, the intent is to IGNORE me.. i.e I do not exist.. so therefore all my posts are not a factor for you as you cannot see them. Perfectly ok by me but it bothers you that it does not bother me so you are a nit wit.

Case a sub clause 1. where you do not read my posts but still enjoy commenting on my replies by reading quoted posts.

In such a scenario it just means you are a bloody hijdaa, a coward, a whiny weasel, or a naamard who cannot accept you lost your argument graciously and resort to shikandi measures by hiding behind a second poster.. and sadly per rules of engagement you are not to be retaliated at so I am obliged to you off like the ever gracious bheeshma.. (read mahabharata and shikandi episode for enlightenment).

Case b)

If such is the case, there is no more evidence needed to prove that you are not only a chewtiyaa but also a masochistic gandu who has no self esteem and so likes being buggered deep in his arse and has to live with online buggering cos even a maggot infested homo stays away from you.

So which is the case? You are a nitiwit? You are a masochist-gandu or you are a hijdaa? Let me know so a proper method of engagement can be properly agreed upon.

Thanks and regards