eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old June 27th, 2015, 06:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future
Re: Women not mentally capable of living alone ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
i think it is enough in size .
3 Americans have discrimate against me, all Americans are bad. I'm leaving US.
Old June 27th, 2015, 08:45 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from my personal experience , i have begun to believe all women need a man .

i know three women who took the decision to live without a man and used to think highly of them .

the universal opinion about all three ( including that of other women ) is that the three have gone crazy because of loneliness brought about by lack of marriage/kids .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I think it's a very broad generalization. Are we talking purely from Indian perspective? I know several women here (including Indian women) who are living alone, at least for now.
Probably, more than mental, it is social conditions which lead to what the 3 women were doing. This bcoz, Like Ashiji, i also recall quite a few women who live alone in LoO, including one ex neighbor of ours and one Chinese Umrican who used to van pool with us long back. In India, spinsters are treated as pariahs. Imagine being asked everywhere you go why you are single. This might have caused them to be depressed.

So, what i might say is that WOmen are mentally capable of living alone, if they are actually left alone and not bothered much.

LoO = Land of Opportuity! For our ex neighbor though, better half did some reaching out like sharing sweets and savories during festivals so that she wont complain about our jumping boys.
Old June 27th, 2015, 10:10 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Both men & women need each other. But modern women wants to wear the modernity on sleeves and wants to prove that she can live 'independently'.
Old June 27th, 2015, 11:39 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Both men & women need each other. But modern women wants to wear the modernity on sleeves and wants to prove that she can live 'independently'.
Reminds me. What is Ori pai upto nowadays??

needong each other need not mean living together in western world. There are also in between statuses. Like my Brit Pak Landlord in Londonstan had a girlfriend (also another Pak) who used to visit him once in a week or 10 days to do Zina. i would not have minded that kind of a 'setting'.

One can also assume that many women in western world who live alone do have an active sex life and for company pets and other friends. There is a bit too much of emphasis on 'Being ready for responsibility' thing which leads to both ladies and gents being alone.
Old June 28th, 2015, 03:50 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from my personal experience ,

i know three women who took the decision to live without a man

are in their late 30s

one has been throwing things at her own family members

second says that her face was damaged by her face massager in a beauty parlour

third is constantly complaining that the kids on the floor above her's play all night long

the universal opinion about all three ( including that of other women ) is that the three have gone crazy because of
Sexual frustration?

ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old June 29th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
from my personal experience , i have begun to believe all women need a man .

i know three women who took the decision to live without a man and used to think highly of them .
Abe dhakkan.......Agar tere se kuchh nahi hota?

Inka address laao.
Old June 29th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Women not being able to live alone is a very sexist statement. Almost like women who wear short skirt need a good fucking and they were asking for rape.

Women , Men or dog that cannot live alone need company. That can live alone do give a rat's ass about what other people think. It does not mean they are failures in life. We judge men and women by different yard stick. Successful single men are desirable because they sacrificed family life to achieve career growth . Successful Single women are called failures because she was a bitch that cared more for her career than family.
This needs to change.In the changing world , a woman has equal right to chose her life as man.......

A women is not only capable of living alone but is capable of living alone and be successful and should earn highest respect.....

A women has all the right to go to movie
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 29th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty
In the changing world , a woman has equal right to chose her life as man
Important words to note, "in the changing world".

Do you know of 3 such womans? Only then u convins ashu
Old June 30th, 2015, 10:02 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post

i agree. freedom to go to movie should be independent of sex.
Old June 30th, 2015, 10:36 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Women not being able to live alone is a very sexist statement. Almost like women who wear short skirt need a good fucking and they were asking for rape.

Women , Men or dog that cannot live alone need company. That can live alone do give a rat's ass about what other people think. It does not mean they are failures in life. We judge men and women by different yard stick. Successful single men are desirable because they sacrificed family life to achieve career growth . Successful Single women are called failures because she was a bitch that cared more for her career than family.
This needs to change.In the changing world , a woman has equal right to chose her life as man.......

A women is not only capable of living alone but is capable of living alone and be successful and should earn highest respect.....

Very good points, Dirry pai... and I am surprised that you think like and agree so much with Askduke pai. I thought you would write something totally irrelevant or opposite of what the thread-starter was mentioning

Both of you are saying the same thing. Women are not mentally capable of living alone... just like men and dogs. Basically most species of animals are social and need the company of others. The problems arise because of socio-cultural issues. An ass-backward culture, like India's, will definitely create issues for women who live alone... and Ashduke pai has presented examples of 3 such women. Now if he really is a doctor... and has the well-being of these women in his heart... then he would sincerely forward their phone-numbers to Amthatalala pai (or yours truly) so that we can try to bring a change to the basic threads of the society.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
i think it is enough in size .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
A very small sample size to draw a conclusion about all single women, don't you think?
Now, 3 is where ROP and Fredrick Forsyth converge. As per Foresyth novels, If anything happens once or twice, it could be a coincidence, if it happens thrice, it cannot (dont ask me which one, some one else who was an avid reader told me this.)

Same with ROP. Whether in Nikaah or Talaq, a guy must decide thrice before making a decision. (only Nikaah in case of girls..). There too, it is believed that if some one decides thrice, it is done. Not once or twice. So, assuming that Docji has not seen any other single woman living alone, his basing his conclusion on 3 women is quite reasonable. Of course, i would not agree with his conclusion because i have seen more than single women who are doing fine (not counted so far).

Punk man, your examples are comparing apples to oranges. For 3 people who discriminated against you, there are many who may not have discriminated against you. Same for the cooking example.

On an note, i managed to make multi quote work. It is also good.
Old June 30th, 2015, 12:00 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I wish you had multi-quoted 3 posts
Old June 30th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I mean exactly that Sagiau pai does not do what Swmiayi pai suggests one do to quote across threads. I learnt something new from Swarmy pai... and all because of Ashdook pai asking the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I wish you had multi-quoted 3 posts
Or you could have quoted from another thread... like in this post

Thank you Swmati pai... you are a genius

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless