eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 19th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Lage raho.......

pankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond reputepankajr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

True,karma comes first second faith in God and third comes astrology,if your first and second is strong you wont need astrology.

right said jammy69
Quote:
For me its all your karma that guides you.If you have done some bad deeds you will have to pay for them in this life itself.It may happen that you may not get the result at the same time but it can come to haunt u at some later stages.
For me karma is superior than anything and you reap the rewards of good and bad deeds you do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
No argument from me on the bullshittyness of jyotish vigyan. However, how is this different from donating to your church - or temple - or masjid. For that matter, how is this different from sinking your wealth into that latest "Hot stock tip"? Who is to decide where people should and should not waste their money?

I see several educated, well to do people also got to the temple or church. I see them go to Tirupati and put tons of money into the hundi-peti. Isnt that stupid too? When someone is stricken by grief or bad fortune, why do they pray to god?

Asking the question here as well - who amongst all of you believes in god but not in astrology?
Old September 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajr View Post
True,karma comes first second faith in God and third comes astrology,if your first and second is strong you wont need astrology.

right said jammy69
And I say all three are equally false.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 10th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Junior eCharchan

purvang is on a distinguished road

Well, as this is very tough period for people of KARK, SINH & KANYA rasi especially, we have planned to perform pooja on one of the very auspicious day of chaitri amavasya (25th April, 2009) at one of sanidev's oldest (more than 5000 years)temple for NIVARAN of sadasati. So, if you are still facing the same problems (from your birth details, I am sure the situation is worsen in this periodbecause your sani's maha dasa is continuing since long and it will last till 15/09/2017. I think your income has been decreased drastically for the last 2 years and most of your work takes too long to be completed, may be you have to left majority of your works on the half way), you can contact me on Tel No. 079-40054445. You can contact me for further guidence also.

May GOD bless you.

Purvang

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post
I am passing through one of th e worst phase of my life.

I am Kanya rashi.
DOB:- 13/7/59.
Time:- 16.55 or ( 4.55 evening )
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

I hope you can guide me and advice me.

Thanks
Old April 10th, 2009, 06:46 AM
Junior eCharchan

purvang is on a distinguished road

Yes, you are right that this time is very tough for persons facing sadasati and especially persons of kanya rasi.

Well, we have organized a special customized pooja for victims of sadasati at one of the oldest temple of sanidev (more than 5000 years old) on chaitry amavasya (25th April, 2009), one of the most auspicious day for sadasati NIVARAN.

So if you are still facing the problems (from the reading of your horoscope, it seems that since last 2-3 years, your income has been decreased drastically, may be now almost to ZERO), you can contact me on 079-40054445. We can discuss your problem and work accordingly.

Regards,
May GOD bless you

Purvang

Quote:

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

Thanks
Old April 10th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Kanya rashi is virgo right ? you are born on 13th july so how are you a virgo ?you are born in cancer sign
Quote:

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

Thanks
Old April 10th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Purvang!!
Posting your phone no. here is not safe...you never know who might start troubling you.

@Swami.... kya swami jee.... aap chand aur sooraj mein confusiya rahe hain..... bhaya angrezi calendar par nahin...bhartiya panchang se dekho...

Old April 10th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Welcome Purvang!!
Posting your phone no. here is not safe...you never know who might start troubling you.

@Swami.... kya swami jee.... aap chand aur sooraj mein confusiya rahe hain..... bhaya angrezi calendar par nahin...bhartiya panchang se dekho...
Aisa hai kya,panchang vanchang kaun dekhe.

He has posted his phone nos so that people call him or else he would have sent him a pm,advertising,Chitru,advertising
Old April 10th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Junior eCharchan

aaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond repute

It depends ...If you look from our indian way our rashi are based on our birth name . But in english it is based on birth date.. Like as I am born in december, so I am capricon,but based on my name I am kanya rasshi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Kanya rashi is virgo right ? you are born on 13th july so how are you a virgo ?you are born in cancer sign
Old May 20th, 2009, 01:21 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

For years ... every chance I got ... each time I met a pothi holding expert ... begged them ... offered to pay ... help me with the formula ... to work out ghatak chandrma rashi for individual rashis ... not one could ... oh ... they were good at reading pothis but that is where their expertise ended ... with pothis ... like parrots. Today ... all it took is about 20 minutes to figure out ... 20 minutes!

For sure ... there are expert pundits out there ... those who don't need dog-eared pothis to predict your future ... I have yet to meet one. I must have asked a dozen ... none knew ... all it took me is 20 minutes of concentration. Doesn't speak well of our horoscope reading pundits ... does it?

Fake them all? For sure not. Hope not. So ... why haven't I met one yet? Something is wrong if an asshole like me can know more than those experts ... shocking.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 20th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
For years ... every chance I got ... each time I met a pothi holding expert ... begged them ... offered to pay ... help me with the formula ... to work out ghatak chandrma rashi for individual rashis ... not one could ... oh ... they were good at reading pothis but that is where their expertise ended ... with pothis ... like parrots. Today ... all it took is about 20 minutes to figure out ... 20 minutes!

For sure ... there are expert pundits out there ... those who don't need dog-eared pothis to predict your future ... I have yet to meet one. I must have asked a dozen ... none knew ... all it took me is 20 minutes of concentration. Doesn't speak well of our horoscope reading pundits ... does it?

Fake them all? For sure not. Hope not. So ... why haven't I met one yet? Something is wrong if an asshole like me can know more than those experts ... shocking.
And yet only an asshole like you can afford to spend monies for mitigating Kaal Sarp Dosha at the behest of so called experts
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
And yet only an asshole like you can afford to spend monies for mitigating Kaal Sarp Dosha at the behest of so called experts

Saale tereko sab yaad rehtaa hai.....
Old May 20th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post

Tantrik ji !! Don't assume everyone you met is a dedicated asstrogyani. Some of us like me are real assholes looking for some cheap fame of low order and some are even lower than me looking for a measly 25 Rs so that we can feed our hungry children... for you just wanted to know some technique you knew sometime back. There are so many variations in the way a horoscope is read from region to region... you cannot expek (with all duu respeks) for every asstro to know your technique. Thats what makes you better than me as you know one techneek more. Baki sab kya ... hath ki lakeeren to bakwas !! Mai nahi bola ... Indira Gandi ne bola tv par .... roj ... doordarshan par samachar ke baad ... after zara si saavdhani .. .zindagi bhar aasani .... you get to see the stuff ... nahi sach kisi ka haath.... has she shown her haath ... any novice astrologer wud have predicted her fate.

Last edited by krantikari; May 20th, 2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old September 13th, 2015, 12:39 AM
Elihphile

ciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really niceciloholic is just really nice

KN Rao is your man Tantric...He is the authority on all things astrology today...Where BV Raman ends KN Rao begins....To get initiated at an elementary level You can start with Kapiel Raaj but then you need top move to KN Rao.

Where Logic ends...Astrologic Begins....Had I not felt that the thread starter and you are the same person I wouldnt have chosen to break my silence....

Yes Astrology isnt bullshit....You were right...I was wrong....I stand corrected....Have delved into it to a.measurable extent...KN Rao for he combines the Jaimini Sutras with BPHS....Learn the subject on your own...It aint difficult....even a fourth grader can imbibe it provided someone guides him.....Getting to KN Rao wont be easy...search wiki about KN Rao...If u have a link he might meet u else he wont...he doesnt do consultation anymore and even when he use to do have never chargerd a penny and neither does he now...He is a retired bachelor IAS officer around 85 and is the man solely behind establishing the worlds largest authentic and genuine astrological research centre...viz Bhartya Vidya Bhawan...Its all on the web...As to ur answers to the tears of ur friend in bathroom when alone...not that I cant answer it or stop them but he alone can explain it best in the world in my knowledge...He is on the dais NOT me...And needless to say I really love you hence the response...whatever u can make of it...upto u to decipher...Let Narcic thoughts 💭 come to you from all sides....

Bye bye 👋