eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old April 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lose some weight people !

Early morning walks really are the best-----the earlier, the better!

One thing is you HAVE to walk briskly---or the stray street dogs can trouble you----in fact, even your neck and arms get exercise--looking down, behind etc.. and shooing them away with your hands!

Then, if the area is 'secluded'----you automatically start walking faster: and fear of 'meeting someone' (anti-social) also sets your pulse racing!
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:19 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
You seem obsessed with that 6th point ... why?

Is it that you think that Soniya should be able to exercise on her own without the need for a companion? Point taken. I've deleted that 6th point from my post upthread.
Hey Ram. Don't be so silly and sensitive ... I am just making a fool of meself. The day I cant have stupid fun is the day I will leave.

You be loud ... don't be so soft spoken. No wonderment I never noticed you before. You are at an Indian site ... you know how YOU Indians are ... more you bullshit ... more respects you get ... Amtha is a fine example of bullshit artiste par excellence ... observe him closely.

Okay ... serious ... true ... I take physical activity seriously. Even while studying in Mumbai ... I used to walk on the roads (unless of course with gfds) cause people on footpaths are so slow. I do my workouts alone. I am just bit crooked in brains department ... you need pay no attention.

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
Early morning walks really are the best-----the earlier, the better!

One thing is you HAVE to walk briskly---or the stray street dogs can trouble you----in fact, even your neck and arms get exercise--looking down, behind etc.. and shooing them away with your hands!

Then, if the area is 'secluded'----you automatically start walking faster: and fear of 'meeting someone' (anti-social) also sets your pulse racing!
All you can smell at 5am in your city is smell of sewerage from Arabian sea ... people sitting in nooks and corners shitting doesn't help air smell any rosier. Forgive me for saying this ... entire Mumbai in the mornings is as smelly as Smellybhai's finger.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old April 19th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
All you can smell at 5am in your city is smell of sewerage from Arabian sea ... people sitting in nooks and corners shitting doesn't help air smell any rosier. Forgive me for saying this ... entire Mumbai in the mornings is as smelly as Smellybhai's finger.
Oh yes, that makes the brain more alert-----and 'trying to see' where to put your next step also 'exercises' the eyes!
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead On Arrival View Post
And eat just one shami kabab!
hahahahah ...hmmm
Old April 19th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you thank you thank you all
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

It's freaking over and over and over,......

I know….. I am reading here da freaking endless and massless,….. on and on,…forever going discussions, debates and BSing,.. about how to reduce FAT,… weight loss,…. dieting,.. burn fat,…. burn calories,… use fiber foods,….. less fat,… diet, starve,…reduce food,…drink more water… and so forth,…

But it’s utter shameful at the same time, when we R having doctor Dova and who faked and controlled BMI indicators with patent tricks and techniques,… without doing fasts or killing your hunger,…and for that, one ought to listen to Dova carefully n’ respectfully… about what he is saying and why he is saying,.. Trust me,.. He knows what he is talking about,…
Quote:

Excerpts from Dova :
Ok, simple take less calories than your body burns, Take small frequent meals. Don't stay hungry for more than 3 hours, eat a single biscuit, You have to cheat your body, make it feel there is no shortage of caloric intake, So it keeps spending calories as usual while you are taking less calories. If you stay hungry for more than 3 hours, Lipoprotein lipase get activated, which has single goal 'Save Fat', It would slow BMR and you won't get desired results. So decrease caloric intake but maintain required nutrients intake (So you don't get nutritional deficiencies), Don't stay hungry for more than 3 hours.

Now exercise part, Just walk, increase duration and intensity over time (Don't run, just brisk walk).

Now It would take time depending upon your fat level, genes and BMI. It might take months to years to achieve desired results. Don't quite, Don't lose hope, everybody gets different results. Fat lose is never pretty, Fat goes in generalized manner, so exercising a particular part won't decrease fat content over it. Trunk Fat would go in last, you would lose fat from limbs first making you look weird as well as make you weak. Many people quit because of that. Keep walking, If you wanna get past that. No use of doing abdominal crunches, FAT GOES IN GENERALIZED MANNER.
--------------------
Capitalist till they lose their money, Feminist till they get Man they want, Atheists till plane start crashing, Fighting hypocrisy since 2004.
Does water therapy for weight loss work? - eCharcha.Com

How to lose weight on a treadmill? - eCharcha.Com

Food, Energy and Stored Fat ... - eCharcha.Com

Too fat to boink boink? No worries, here's how to do it anyways! - eCharcha.Com

Low fat Diet MYTH ... - eCharcha.Com

Body Mass Index (BMI) Indicator for Obesity - eCharcha.Com

Where does the weight go after exercising and dieting? - eCharcha.Com

Lose some weight people ! - eCharcha.Com

Help me to loose weight. - eCharcha.Com

Losing Weight? Why is it so difficult? - eCharcha.Com

Do you think rice should be avoided during dinner (if one wants to lose weight) - eCharcha.Com

How Often do you Exercise? - Page 7 - eCharcha.Com

Old April 24th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

I'm also miss the Dogla here, his contri to forums is paralleled. Really eunuque fellow he is.