eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old November 13th, 2003, 10:19 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Netra,

U'r post had me laughing so hard.. seriously if that was really taught (and followed).. saala mardon ka to lottery nikal pada!!!
Old November 13th, 2003, 10:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
that is sooooo true.
Europeans / US americans in that era used to "force" girls to take cooking and sewing lessons so that they can be good housewives.

Old November 13th, 2003, 11:13 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
this post gives a valuable insight into the way that society tried to condition the thinking of women before feminism.

LOL at some of the suggestions, especially the one that asks women to let out a soft moan at the point of the husbands orgasm
Old November 13th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Wink Tu daal-daal mein paat-paat!

Things were ridiculous then and things are ridiculous now!

What do women try to achieve today? They get a degree, get a job, Get married, give divorce, rob the poor man's house and stuff and move on to hunt another bakaraa.

If she is not divorcing the guy, she has a man who earns more than her and lets her live the way she wants. Generally a man who know that he can't score better women on his own but yeah he is rich - otherwise!

Smart Men today have replaced the word "lady" with "******" in their mind. They simply don't fall in love! They live for themselves! They know exactly where they may end up so they don't marry till 35 - have lot's of sex and lot's of fun - your women's lib is our easy polygomy! When they finally decide to get married - First their lawyers keep the pre-nups ready! Nahee jamaa - ne-e-e-x-x-x-tt-t.

idhar bhee aish - udhar bhee aish !
Old November 13th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Damn I will never marry a gori or a kali with out a prenup..

Gand maar ke Golkonda fort banaa denge divorce me..

With Indian girls (and especially my wife) if she ever tries to get rid of me.. I guess I will give her everything.. I want nothing. Cos if she thinks she needs to dump me.. she perhaps is right.. mere me aise khubiyan bahut hain jis ke kaaran vo mere GpeL kar ghar se nikaal de.. but I know she won't.. she loves me too much for that.. I can drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, hell I know can cheat if I wanted to.. cos if caught.. the worst that will happen to me is 2 or 3 days of "baat nahi karungi" I even tell her if I go to a strip joint

The trick in marrying is not marrying who you love..but to marry someone who loves you
Old November 13th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Junior eCharchan

Bihari Hero is on a distinguished road
Gpel.

That last post of yours reminded m e of Amitabh describing Dharmendar's virtues to Basanti's mausi
Old November 13th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Pelu Pelu

Yup now when I re-read it it felt the same way..

Anyways.. kalti.. me going for food.. gas company madarch0ds made my day miserable.. That will come up in a separate thread sometime later..
Old November 13th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Junior eCharchan

Bihari Hero is on a distinguished road
Netra,

That sounds like a manual for desi wives also ..

Ajkal is tarah ki wives hoti hain kya?

Kash mujhe mil jati aiisi koi pati-vrata!
Old November 13th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife's duties toward her husband - How things have changed

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
I can just say one thing

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN READING ? WHY ? WHERE ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 13th, 2003, 09:14 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wife's duties toward her husband - How things have changed

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
I still feel that the Women in the 60s in the Western countries are better off than most women in India now, one of the reasons being that in Western countries even in 1960s the families were independent and therefore the problems of MIL and DIL were done away with.
I think birth controll pill is the worse thing that happen to women. Prior to that, men had to woo, court and marry the women to be able to get inside a woman's (heart). Birth controll pills took away a woman's right to say NO!

If this is about arranged marriages ... I think Indian women are still much better off than their western cousins. Just think of all the garbage western women have to sift through to find a good man. Forget about finding gems.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Wife's duties toward her husband - How things have changed

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
I can just say one thing
WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN READING ? WHY ? WHERE ?
Ek friend ne e-mail se bheja tha. But I remember after I got married my FIL had gifted me with a book called, I think "The Perfect Woman" which was more or less on the same lines and was also written by a woman. Needless to say I did just the opposite of what I was supposed to do. Makes me the Most Imperfect Woman.
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Damn I will never marry a gori or a kali with out a prenup..

Gand maar ke Golkonda fort banaa denge divorce me..

With Indian girls (and especially my wife) if she ever tries to get rid of me.. I guess I will give her everything.. I want nothing. Cos if she thinks she needs to dump me.. she perhaps is right.. mere me aise khubiyan bahut hain jis ke kaaran vo mere GpeL kar ghar se nikaal de.. but I know she won't.. she loves me too much for that.. I can drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, hell I know can cheat if I wanted to.. cos if caught.. the worst that will happen to me is 2 or 3 days of "baat nahi karungi" I even tell her if I go to a strip joint

The trick in marrying is not marrying who you love..but to marry someone who loves you
I have the same thoughts about my hubby. I don't know how he has tolerated me for 22 years. I also know that if I go out and have an extra-marital relationship, he'll be the first to forgive me. So if he wants to dump me, I'll let him have everything too.
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
i seriously challenge the authenticity of that article.

60s and 70s saw the worst cultural behaviors in north american and europe. thinks have sobered up a lot now. so i seriously doubt the credibility of those things if not just be amused
Old November 14th, 2003, 04:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by YedaAnna
i seriously challenge the authenticity of that article.

60s and 70s saw the worst cultural behaviors in north american and europe. thinks have sobered up a lot now. so i seriously doubt the credibility of those things if not just be amused
Yeda, the women's lib movement took place during late 60s and early 70s. This article was written in early 60s.
Old November 14th, 2003, 04:49 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
mere me aise khubiyan bahut hain jis ke kaaran vo mere GpeL kar ghar se nikaal de.. but I know she won't.. she loves me too much for that.. I can drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, hell I know can cheat if I wanted to.. cos if caught.. the worst that will happen to me is 2 or 3 days of "baat nahi karungi" I even tell her if I go to a strip joint

yeh sabb baatein shaadi sey pehle bhaabiji jaanti thee?

tho mein kahoongaa woh mahaan hai