eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old November 19th, 2000, 05:06 PM

People,

Want your opinion...I am married, faithful (so far),
when I was young, had this GF, she was HOT !! Never slept with her cause it was not the right thing to do, cause I grew up in India. She is now married, still lives there, found me somehow and wants to well,...do the deed with me. It's very flattering, I must admit, but should I do it, given that my wife will never find out.

Old November 19th, 2000, 06:26 PM

Thumbs down

Just becoz now (assuming) u are in USA doesnt mean that u should forget ur family values and adapt the american life style.

As long as ur happy with ur and ofcourse content i dont think u must find the need to satisfy urself somewhere else!!!

But,what if ur wife did the same with u ??? Will u accept it????
Old November 19th, 2000, 08:20 PM

I forgot to mention that my love life at the moment
is virtually non exsistant. There have been numerous
women that I could have cheated with, but didn't, and in all probability will not. The girl I am talking about was the love of my life. Taking the moralistic high ground, you say that I shouldn't, apart from "Thou shall not", what do you think ?
Old November 19th, 2000, 11:30 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Guess the way you are asking again and again, you really want to have a roll in the hay with your ex girlfriend. You say she was HOT, how do you know since you never did it with her???? As for doing it now, well go ahead, as long as long as you are prepared to accept the fact that if you cheat on your wife, she could also cheat you. It just might happen that I turn out to be your wifes long lost boyfriend... If it doesn't hurt you, go ahead. This is a decision you have to make. No one can decide for you.
Old November 20th, 2000, 10:17 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Go ahead...

Go ahead and have your carnal desires satiated! And then do remember that your wife may or may not do such a deed behind your back. But you will never be sure as you cannot ask her this woithout telling her that you are asking because you went and ate shit behind her back!

This is not about being Indian or American. Its about what you think is right. Its about how you would feel if your wife cheated on you?

What kind of dumb question is this? Have a look at your wife once again. Think of how much she loves you and how her face brightens up when you reach home from work. Think of all the nice moments you spent with your wife! Can you ever look your wife in the eye after you screw your girl friend and not feel guilty?

Okay if you still cannot overcome your carnal desires for your girl friend then its perfectly alright to fantatsise about her in private and maybe self pleasure yourself! But beyond that, I dont think its just towards your wife and her love and dedication to you as a husband. You might as well screw up your relation with your wife and then have as many affairs as you want. After all its all about 2 minutes of absolute pleasure with no real emotions attached with your grilfriend.

So why worry about the pleasures and the loving emotions that you get at home.. Go ahead my friend... you are the best person to screw yourself!!
Old November 20th, 2000, 01:45 PM
Junior eCharchan

spunkygal is on a distinguished road
I don't understand this freewheeling in the name of being hip-and-with-it-dude or 'azad khayalat'. Granted, morality is relative... but a lie is a lie. A cheat is a cheat. A betrayal is a betrayal. A turd is a turd.

btw g2s, your post brought up an interesting point. Reason most people cheat is because they believe they won't be found out.

Now about some of the replies:

echsrcha >>Have a look at your wife once again. Think of how much she loves you and how her face brightens up when you reach home from work. Think of all the nice moments you spent with your wife! <<

Pass me the barf bag!! Dude, how do you know?? The guy says his love life is non-existent. Thats not the point... whether wife is good or bad. He still doesn't want her to find out... and THAT is no good... doing things on the sly. ukkhh!!
Old November 20th, 2000, 01:51 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Okay

Okay, I have might have been emotional about that point that his wife's face brightens up, etc..

This guy's love life is non-existent. So, instead of trying rectify this situation this guy wants to cheat on his wofe.

I feel he shoudl tell his wife that he is going to do another woman as he does not get what he wants from her. This might be mean and cruel but atleast he will have said it openly. This way he would not be cheating on his wife, though such an action might be considered as not becoming of a married man.

Anyway, spunkygal, I would not cheat on my wife even if she did not let me have a lay. If my love life was no there becuase of some differences, then I would either try to counsel and try to get things back in shape. Or if things were beyond repair, then I would separate.
Old November 20th, 2000, 01:58 PM
Junior eCharchan

echarcha, so you won't cheat on your wife, but you'd fantasize about your HOT girlfriend, huh? (ok, just pullin your leg...)

Anyhow... yes, if its a loveless relationship, and he cheats once. He'd do it again, funny how easy it becomes to repeat it after the initial conscience has been successfully strangled.

Best would be to come out of the unsatisfactory relationship first and find another single person who is not cheating on his/her partner.
Old November 20th, 2000, 02:04 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

I regularly fantasise

Hi SPunkygal,

I dont have a wife, but I regularly fantasise about Sonali Bendre, Juhi Chawla, Scully of the X-Files, Uma Thurman, and many more

About serious opinion : Well g2shoes should quit his current relationship and then go screw his old girlfriend. And she is married too yet she wants to cheat. It seems that her love life is on the skid row. Maybe not, but then that would still be cheating. Well these two cheaters can atleast tell their spouses about it and come clean... then quit their relationships and go have as many rolls in the hay!!
Old November 20th, 2000, 07:35 PM

Thanks for your views people.
I have to think about this, didn't expect
the moralistic high ground, but that is good food for thought. Life was not meant to be simple and humans are complex creatures. Well, I certainly am not rushing out for that roll in the hay tomorrow.
Thanks again....I'll be a regular visitor to the site, try not to judge me by my first post though.
Old December 1st, 2000, 05:22 AM
Junior eCharchan

Right, goody2shoes. Keeping judgements and morality issues aside, there has to be a bottomline somewhere. Some basis where one makes decisions. You asked for personal views. I believe in being 'cool cat' For me that is a person with strength. Doing things on the sly is a sign of weakness, escapism, inability to face up to situations.

In your place, I'd see where my present relationship is, if there is any hope to salvage it, why am I not happy. Then attack it aggressively from front, put energy into it and make it work, or walk away and start a new one. Staying in same relationship and looking for temporary reliefs here and there are not real solutions, are they? At the end of day you havent progressed and are still where you started.

All the best anyhow!
Old December 1st, 2000, 01:06 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Smile thats not cheating

I were in your situation g2s I would ananlyse the situation this way..I do not have a good sex life with my wife but otherwise she's good as a wife..Hmmm..well in that case I would have fun with my ex gf but would never replace her in my mind as a wife.May be a sex partner but not a wife.
As they say sex is not the only component of a marraige!.
Old December 1st, 2000, 01:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Hi Goddy2Shoes

Hey Goddy2Shoes,

Dont worry I wont judge you by your first post I hope you got the answers that you were seeking.

On a serious note, why not share what really went wrong with you and your wife on this forum. Maybe we can help you there and you maybe back again on track with her.

About having a roll in the hay? Have you heard of having a roll all by yourself

Old December 11th, 2000, 10:58 AM
Junior eCharchan

gaand_me_le_le_guldasta is on a distinguished road
Cool

listen G2S , the way I figure this is . You are not getting too much loving from the wife department anyway. There is this woman ( who you yourself describe as HOT), who wants you ( now that's, not an everyday occurance with us average Joes anyway), so consider youreslf lucky.
I would say, go hit the hay. And do it fast before she starts getting the cold feet.

After you have had a nice and lovin' time the following things can happen.

1. Both of you will call it a one night stand and forget about the whole thing and go back to resp. lives ( pretty damn unlikely ...yeah..)

2. Your old love will rekindle and both of you will want more ( of both the physical and emotional aspects of what this 'rekindle' will have brought about)

3. Then... either
a.)You can decide to 'do the right thing'... tell your wife. Want to get separated...etc..etc...
b.) Continue meeting on the sly till wife finds out ( she will...)
( both will make you miserable)

4. Or just forget about the whole thing and just don't do it in the first place.( but you can't forget... you'll know the great piece of action you're missing... it will make you miserable)

Now, do a 'miserableness factor balance test'...first.

If you think, the present is more miserable than options 3a or 3b. Go ahead and do it. Being miserable and getting good sex is better than just plain miserable w/ no sex at all.
If pt. 4 will make you even more miserable. Then go for it

jaate-jaate...
I pity your sorry ass you lucky @#$%..!! .. ha..! ...ha...!!
... no offence dude....!!

Old May 2nd, 2015, 08:38 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I cheat ?

There are a few interesting 'similar threads' to Ashi ji's cheating thread. but i found this one most interesting.