eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 11th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Junior eCharchan

WebReservoir will become famous soon enough
I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

I am passing through one of th e worst phase of my life.

I am Kanya rashi.
DOB:- 13/7/59.
Time:- 16.55 or ( 4.55 evening )
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

I hope you can guide me and advice me.

Thanks
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Kanya rashid,
Dont worry the same thing happening to many of us. You need to be more positive stop thinking you will die soon, dont worry about it. I hope that you have a long life ahead of you and you have to make life worth living for. Give yourself a couple of days and think positively go through life normally and if that doesn't help I strongly suggest you look into seeing a doctor that can help you for sure.
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:10 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

You will need to wait for Krantikaribhai ... he's the only one who can help you. PM him if there is urgency to your query. Good luck.

You can be comfortable here. Most of our members are a sympathetic bunch of good people. Feel free to share your pain and suffering. Its always good to have people around who are willing to listen. Are you a victim of the circumstances or is it your karmas (good or bad) boomeranging back to kick you bad?

We wish you well!
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

Thanks
Not sure if you are joking or are serious...but I will respond seriously.

Astrology is all hocus-pocus. The stars/planets have NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on your life. Don't believe whatever any pandit/guru tells you. You are fine. You are as charming a person as you were 2 years ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your life.

Don't let this bullshit bog you down. Just get on with your life. Have the courage and conviction to stand up against this bullshit. Do the opposite of whatever the pandit tells you to do. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG.

I hope the people with an education in science can support my views.
Old September 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

WebReservoir,
Welcome to our small community.

I dont know if you are really serious and posting this or you are just having some fun at our expense.

So first on a serious note - Do not let yourself feel depressed over these star signs. My star signs and kundli indicated that I would be a big South Indian film star, but nothing happened All the south indian heroines would look at me either as a villian or a brother So you see, I am searching for that pundit who told me this.

So bhai, take it easy!

If you are just having fun here, then well, you will realise soon enough how 'caring' we all are
Old September 11th, 2008, 09:50 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
WebReservoir,
Welcome to our small community.

I dont know if you are really serious and posting this or you are just having some fun at our expense.

So first on a serious note - Do not let yourself feel depressed over these star signs. My star signs and kundli indicated that I would be a big South Indian film star, but nothing happened All the south indian heroines would look at me either as a villian or a brother So you see, I am searching for that pundit who told me this.

So bhai, take it easy!

If you are just having fun here, then well, you will realise soon enough how 'caring' we all are
This reminds me of my jotish who told my mom that I'll have 2 wifes at the same time or marry one divorce her and marry another one. saala.......
Old September 11th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

Thanks

Bhale padharya Webreservoirsumthingdingdonwhatever bhai.

Don't listen to HarHarMahadev. He is gujju (by residency) and how can he give such hocus-pocus advice to fellow gujju. Oh! I get it, he is gulti. Anyways ignore him. He is frustrated fellow with his own saadaa saati. See yourself how much frustrated he was here.

Listen mara bhai.....did you contacted Peer Sayeed Saaheb or Ajmeri Baba or Chamunda Swami? These esteemed astrologers helps ppl worldwide. There are some another bigwigs in India too. Go seek help from Bejaan Daaruwaalaa or Ganeshji Maharaj or that lady with tarrot cards on Aajtak. I urge you to contact these guys as early as you can. Don't wait for disaster.
Or contact one of these echarchans, they know someone here and there.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

Thanks
I feel the following for you:

12.07.2008 (dd.mm.yyyy) to 01.09.2008 : Period of immense mental anxiety.... Possible damage to reputation...... Increase in expenses..... Sudden losses..... Possible health upsets..... Unprofitable deeds..... Disharmony in family.... You'll be inclined towards spiritualism...... Advice you to abstain..... No good time for risk taking......

02.09.2008 to 23.09.2008 : U'll be in busy in un-productive pursuits....... (like seeking answers on Astrology on echarcha...???)...... So you'll be an unnecessarily perturbed person...... Over-confidence can lead to miseries..... Loss of money & reputation is predicted in this period also..... Family help may not be reliable.... So dont count on them....... Friends and well wishers may not keep promises...... So advice you to be as practical and self dependent as possible....... Take good care of health and avoid travelling......

24.09.2008 to 23.11.2008 : Comfort finally descends on you...... Expect a pleasent environment around you...... You'll be favourably inclined to opposite sex...... Conjugal happiness will know no bounds..... Incomes can increase with small efforts...... You are also likely to throw a big party..... Health still continues to be a concern..... Family support can be counted upon......

24.11.2008 to 12.12.2008 : Dont be impulsive...... Take time for decision making..... Unnecessary expenses predicted...... Business can disappoint you...... Relations with family and friends under strain...... Make right moves to address your relations....... No speculative trading...... Strictly NO......

13.12.2008 to 12.01.2009 : Very good period...... Rising incomes..... Good family relations...... Enemies will be subdued....... Promotions are on the anvil.......

Now am sleepy...... Have a good time.....
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:01 PM
eCharchan

King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WebReservoir,
So first on a serious note - Do not let yourself feel depressed over these star signs. My star signs and kundli indicated that I would be a big South Indian film star, but nothing happened
Did your horoscope get mixed up with Rajnikanth's?
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WebReservoir,
Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
Did your horoscope get mixed up with Rajnikanth's?
King brother, I wish man.. I mean the other day when I was about to hug Ramya Krishnan, she came forward and tied me a raakhi (

Then the other day I was about to get close with NayanThara and she yelled and ran away shouting 'Villian Villian".

Since then I decided to give up my chances at a career in South films and took up this banal software as my profession
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am Kanya rashi.
Place Ahmedabad.

Thanks
Sorry for you dude !! Also glad for you. You do have to face hardships in this phase. But finally the 7.5 years will make you a stronger person than what you are today. There will be times you will feel nothing can be done. Just reach out and seek devine help. NO OTHER SOUL can help you. Everyone else besides yourself is your enemy in this phase. Don't borrow money. Don't lend money. Don't be a guarrantor etc... for anyone (your childhood best friend too).

This is a slow phase. Don't expect too much growth in this phase.... for at least another 4 years. Just cruise along as the current flows. Don't have career ambetions. Do some courses that you were postponing for long. THINK TEN TIMES before you speak. Make that hundred. If you feel angry.... just shut up.... don't speak.

Go to Hanuman temple every Saturday. Submit yourself and ask for protection. PAY A VISIT TO SHANI SHINGNAPUR at least once for IMMEDIATE RELIEF. You will be amazed at the relief it will give you.

May lord Hanuman protect you.

Keep reciting the Shani Mantra everytime you feel uneasy. Lord Shani is the lord who punishes while we are alive. He is elder brother of Lord Yama who punishes us after we die.

PS : For those who feel all this is a joke... keep out of this thread for your benefit.
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Keep reciting the Shani Mantra .
can you please post this matra here itself bro? _/\_
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
can you please post this matra here itself bro? _/\_
Checkout this link :

http://jyotishvidya.com/stotram.htm

Shani Mantra is the one listed against planet Saturn.
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:43 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I hope the people with an education in science can support my views.
No ... they cant ... people you refer to are the hardcore of among the believers! And the Big E of them all ... he often referred to the God ... whenever he found himself short of the words to express his admiration for how everything of universe has planned out, worked out so well. Of course ... he did went to great length to let it be known that his God didn't play dice!

To each his own ... trampling upon (PHOO PHAOING in Yogi lingo) other people's beliefs does not necessarily prove you smart ... just how stupid.

HarHarbhai ... you're a sensitive soul. I am being very careful with my words. I have known people who don't believe suffer the wrath of Saade Saati and I have seen people who believe crumble under Sade Saati.

I wish you well ... god forbid ... if ever ... every single brick of all you worked for all your life ... dreams included ... come shattering down to the earth in front of your eyes ... you cannot believe what is happening ... go check with local brahmin! God forbid the day. I wish you all the best in life. Remember my words if the need arises ... I hope never.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
No ... they cant ... people you refer to are the hardcore of among the believers! And the Big E of them all ... he often referred to the God ... whenever he found himself short of the words to express his admiration for how everything of universe has planned out, worked out so well. Of course ... he did went to great length to let it be known that his God didn't play dice!

To each his own ... trampling upon (PHOO PHAOING in Yogi lingo) other people's beliefs does not necessarily prove you smart ... just how stupid.

HarHarbhai ... you're a sensitive soul. I am being very careful with my words. I have known people who don't believe suffer the wrath of Saade Saati and I have seen people who believe crumble under Sade Saati.

I wish you well ... god forbid ... if ever ... every single brick of all you worked for all your life ... dreams included ... come shattering down to the earth in front of your eyes ... you cannot believe what is happening ... go check with local brahmin! God forbid the day. I wish you all the best in life. Remember my words if the need arises ... I hope never.
Very well said. I could'nt have said it any better... and the punch you packed is amazing.

Repping you.