eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 11th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

I am late to reply in this thread but better late than never.Now for the answers
The shani mantra the easiest but as effective is "Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah"
As for GOD shani,he is not a villian god as he is made out to be.He just gives your the fruits of your karma.So everything comes down to hw your karma are.I would say seek the blessings of your family and be nice to people and try to do good deeds in life and no saade saati will effect you.
Also i may like to add,if you got any shani mandir in your vicinity do visit it on saturdays and ask for forgiveness of your bad deeds with all your heart and also offer til oil.You will see a very good change in your life.
I dont beleive in astrology much becz most of the times they are incorrect but there is a saying you have to reap the fruits of what u sow.And refer any of the religious books its all karma my friend so make your karma stronger.If your karma is stronger even GOD loves u
Have a blessed life and hope this helps just a lil bit in cooling yourself.
Old September 11th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

@Yogi baba what a joke.I know how it is in Patna dont ask me why.They would try to match and some 34 gun must meet with 36 guna in the horoscope.And thise bloofy pandits (sorryif that is hurting any brahmin ) take money from brides parents and make such horoscopes which are so good that they can match in any kundli.Reminds me of a scene of Lage Raho Munnabhai where mr Happy singh tells his daughter was born 12 hrs later.
For me from whatever i read its ur karma only that matters and nothing else.Do good karma and you will be fine.Go to vedas they also say that its your karma that decides your fate.waise bhi Gita mein kaha hai karma karo fruits ki chinta mat karo
And those who dont agree that what bad karma can do you have seen people who are doing bad things suffering and at times there family suffers.
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:40 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
@Yogi baba what a joke.I know how it is in Patna dont ask me why.They would try to match and some 34 gun must meet with 36 guna in the horoscope.And thise bloofy pandits (sorryif that is hurting any brahmin ) take money from brides parents and make such horoscopes which are so good that they can match in any kundli.Reminds me of a scene of Lage Raho Munnabhai where mr Happy singh tells his daughter was born 12 hrs later.
For me from whatever i read its ur karma only that matters and nothing else.Do good karma and you will be fine.Go to vedas they also say that its your karma that decides your fate.waise bhi Gita mein kaha hai karma karo fruits ki chinta mat karo
And those who dont agree that what bad karma can do you have seen people who are doing bad things suffering and at times there family suffers.
BhaYa ... just cause they suggest a solution is not the reasons to suspect them of inventing problems. Brahmin is the same as he was sitting under peepal tree ... a brahmin's reading of ancient craft has not changed a bit ... times have changed ... people demand instant gratification ... Brahmins know and do their best.

All kind of people in all kind of professions. Everyone needs to make a living. Why is it that people expect Brahmins to do it for free is something I can never get to understand. I have known Brahmins who are so highly educated and yet continue to perform duties to cater to the needs ... they don't charge a cent but that does not make them any different from the poor brahmin plying his trade in a small temple. Poor brahmin sitting in temple asks money to make ends meet is not to be faulted.

Karma ... I am firm believer ... but when GOOD KARMAS come back to bite your arse is the time you know there is more to it ... is the time you go talk to the brahmin. Don't hold any grudges if he demands for his time's worth. No free loading.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Spiritual Healer

@yogi unkle i am not telling you shoulnt pay to brahmins.Shahstron mein likha hai you have to pay for everything.Fortunately,even being told by many brahmins that i would feel quite a lot of trouble some year back,it ironically turned out to be my Golden phase.Thats why i said its ur karma which decide your fate and not your bhagya or kundli.Its written all over that your karmas can over ride the things that are there in the kundli
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post
I am passing through one of th e worst phase of my life.

I am Kanya rashi.
DOB:- 13/7/59.
Time:- 16.55 or ( 4.55 evening )
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

I hope you can guide me and advice me.

Thanks
Rather than blame the damn stars for your problems, maybe you get your ass off the couch and start working on solving your problems. Stop blaming karma, stars, sadhe sati....and these tribal cult beliefs on your myopic existential problems!!

TYji...only God knows why you took off on a tangent regarding Brahminism and stuff. I have no complaints with religion. Religion serves a political and communal purpose. It is the binding force of every society and provides a moral fabric to the community.

However, when the stalwards of the religion begin the abuse their power and lead people astray, it becomes incumbent upon the educated class to rise up and challenge such quack practices. At such times, sitting silenty and watching people, or even worse, encouraging such beliefs, is grossly irresponsible and morally reprehensible.

This is no laughing matter. Astrology has become a social sickness in India. People dwell in these antiquated beliefs to such a great extent that is completely overpowers any rational thought process.

We need to snap out of this asap. We need to come to grips with the fact that we are, to a very large extent, responsible for our own actions. We need to own up to our responsibilities and quit dumping the blame on esoteric factors!!
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Tantmahagyani pai, tu kahe ko Krankipatra pai ka itna keench ta hai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
@yogi unkle i am not telling you shoulnt pay to brahmins.Shahstron mein likha hai you have to pay for everything.Fortunately,even being told by many brahmins that i would feel quite a lot of trouble some year back,it ironically turned out to be my Golden phase.Thats why i said its ur karma which decide your fate and not your bhagya or kundli.Its written all over that your karmas can over ride the things that are there in the kundli
See? Jammybhai ... its not so difficult after all to not pass the verdict. All kind of people ... good scientists ... bad scientists ... good doctors ... bad doctors ... good tantric yogis ... screwing tantric yogis ... good H1B visa holders and rascals with fake degrees ... good brahmins ... bad brahmins pretending to be good horoscope readers.

Harharbhai ... thanks for reference to the past threads ... no wonder I admire you so much ... ten years ago you knew everything there was to know ... you know today and will in 2020.

Unfortunately for Yogi ... just when he thinks he knows everything there is to know is the tem he meets people who know more than he does. Yogi if ever wrote a book is bound to write another within few months to discredit his own earlier one.

Old September 11th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Junior eCharchan

WebReservoir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Sorry for you dude !! Also glad for you. You do have to face hardships in this phase. But finally the 7.5 years will make you a stronger person than what you are today. There will be times you will feel nothing can be done. Just reach out and seek devine help. NO OTHER SOUL can help you. Everyone else besides yourself is your enemy in this phase. Don't borrow money. Don't lend money. Don't be a guarrantor etc... for anyone (your childhood best friend too).

PS : For those who feel all this is a joke... keep out of this thread for your benefit.
Dear Krantikari,

Thanks for all those nice words. Let me assure you and other folks here, that this post is no joke at all. I swear, i am passing through the Worst phase of my life, which i have never experienced throughout the span of my 48 year age journey.

I have turned towards God for my mental peace, and i only know, the pain i am passing through.

I have been to shirdi and Shani Singanpur just recently and feeling relaxed mentally but not financially. I solve one problem and other problem is standing in the queue.... I want to know... How long this will carry on.

Others may find it funny.... but the fact is... One can easily Go mad in this situation. I have a humble request to my friends here, that this is my first ever post and i am not here for fun. I am here only to solve my pain.

I hope... there are some astrologers around here... you can guide me. Pl. do so, i will be obliged with your experience.

Thanks
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
WebReservoir,
Welcome to our small community.

I dont know if you are really serious and posting this or you are just having some fun at our expense.

If you are just having fun here, then well, you will realise soon enough how 'caring' we all are
-------
Dear Buddy.

Trust Me... I am in lots of Pain and this is not a joke. I have posted a long answer in this same thread to KrantiKari Bhai. You may have a look at it.

I wonder, why few folks here... thinks this to be a joke. How can one have fun, when the life seems full of depression.

I hope you will not misunderstand me.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM
Spiritual Healer

I can only provide you one solution which is very satisfying to me and have heard a lot and its effects.
Recite "om sham shanicharaya namah" 108 times daily
go to a shani mandir and offer the til oil
Let me know after a month if things are better.I am sure you will give positive feedbacks
P.S. Only thing you should do it with all the shraddha.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Rather than blame the damn stars for your problems, maybe you get your ass off the couch and start working on solving your problems. Stop blaming karma, stars, sadhe sati....and these tribal cult beliefs on your myopic existential problems!!

We need to snap out of this asap. We need to come to grips with the fact that we are, to a very large extent, responsible for our own actions. We need to own up to our responsibilities and quit dumping the blame on esoteric factors!!
--------------------------------------------------
Dear HariHar,

Let me answer many of your fixed thoughts in my own way...

(1) How do you feel... when you are taken to jail without any reason and you don't even get a bail. you are set free, with a single word sorry... when a real culprit is caught. ( This is just an example, i haven't gone through it )

(2) How do you feel... when friends and relatives and neighbours... ignores you and fights with you, without any reason. They just go on shouting without listening to any clarifications.

(3) How do you feel... when your most trustworthy clients does not pay your dues and you have to go and fight in Courts with bounced cheques. The lawyer takes a heavy fee and the court takes many years to call the culprit to the court and yet he escapes every time from reaching court on the grounds of health. Your all savings is wasted and now you are a beggar.

(4) How do you feel... when your established business for 20 years ends up in few months without a single mistake at your end.

(5) How do you feel to ask for a job or start a business at this age of 48 years from scratch.

Let me make it clear buddy.... its easy laughing at some one and passing remarks when you are in good position...But its the worst to accept when you are in his situation.

World is ruled by Stars and planets, and thats a fact. Moon rules and commands the entire Ocean which contributes to 2/3rd part of an earth. If moon can dominate 2/3rd of the ocean on the earth, why the hell it can't capture a single mind of human being. Moon rules easily over moods and depression of every single individual person. If Moon can do it... why can't Big planets like Jupiter and saturn do it. They can and they are doing.

What i am passing only i know...I was in luck like you for many years and i had never looked at any planets so far... but i have changed now and the " WAQT " has changed me.

Never under estimate " WAQT ". The " SAMAY " can make a King beggar and Beggar a king with a single lotto lottery. Never laugh at people in your good times, it does not take time for WAQT to change.

Go and see an Old movie WAQT to know more.

This piece of advice applies to all the folks, who gains Fun in joking and passing unhealthy comments to problems adding fuel to the fire.

If you cant spread flowers on the road it s Ok., atleast don't spread the thorns on the road. May be some day you might walk on the same road.

Have a nice future...

Last edited by WebReservoir; September 12th, 2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

WR

I dont believe in stars and astroloy, but dont think everything that is sadi about is just bogus.

It is life, everything that goes up comes down . Agar achhe din nahi rahe to bure din bhi nahi rahenge.

Dont give up. Everyone passes through a rough phase, but remember this is just a "phase" and hope it will pass pretty soon.

Take care. And Welcome to this online chai tapari.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

WebReservoir - one way to deal with depression is to keep your mind busy with activities you enjoy. Although tough times may prevent you from enjoying life, go through archives here on echarcha.com and I am sure you will find something that interests you. Welcome to EC, hope you are an original and continue participating for a long time (especially non-saada-saati topics).

Are you still in Ahmedabad?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Spiritual Healer

@WebReservoir Never said or doubted your authenticity.Its just that what i am telling is and also said by one of our members here that Life has its ups and downs.If you would have read my post in your thread i have told what i have read and heard from people.But still you need to have full faith in almighty and continue with your good deeds and things will be ok for sure
Old September 12th, 2008, 02:52 AM

Smile Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Frustrations seems to have taken a permanent abode. You are confused. Nothing is going your way. Nothing you do seem to bring desirable result. Your best of intentions are suspected. Its like being on a merry-go-round of misfortunes and you cant get off. You wake up wondering what and from where originates next bad news. It has been days, months and years of constant bad luck for you. You wish, you knew reason or rhyme behind your problems. Circumstances beyond your control. You wish you could make some sense of all this. You don't want to give up fighting but how long can you keep up?

Webserverbhai ... which of above applies to you?