eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 12th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Frustrations seems to have taken a permanent abode. You are confused. Nothing is going your way. Nothing you do seem to bring desirable result. Your best of intentions are suspected. Its like being on a merry-go-round of misfortunes and you cant get off. You wake up wondering what and from where originates next bad news. It has been days, months and years of constant bad luck for you. You wish, you knew reason or rhyme behind your problems. Circumstances beyond your control. You wish you could make some sense of all this. You don't want to give up fighting but how long can you keep up?

Webserverbhai ... which of above applies to you?
In case of 7.5... TY piaji !! I will bet all of it.
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post
--------------------------------------------------
Dear HariHar,

Let me answer many of your fixed thoughts in my own way...

(1) How do you feel... when you are taken to jail without any reason and you don't even get a bail. you are set free, with a single word sorry... when a real culprit is caught. ( This is just an example, i haven't gone through it )

(2) How do you feel... when friends and relatives and neighbours... ignores you and fights with you, without any reason. They just go on shouting without listening to any clarifications.

(3) How do you feel... when your most trustworthy clients does not pay your dues and you have to go and fight in Courts with bounced cheques. The lawyer takes a heavy fee and the court takes many years to call the culprit to the court and yet he escapes every time from reaching court on the grounds of health. Your all savings is wasted and now you are a beggar.

(4) How do you feel... when your established business for 20 years ends up in few months without a single mistake at your end.

(5) How do you feel to ask for a job or start a business at this age of 48 years from scratch.

It definitely wouldn't feel good...but these events are purely circumstantial and have nothing to do with alignment of the stars and other bullshit reasons. You can visit a million temples, consult a thousand pandits and recite kazillion mantras for the next couple of years, but it won't make an iota of a difference.

Yes, you are going through tough times and you are seeking help. Desperate people like you, who have lost their business or a loved one, become gullible for kniving quacks to milk you off your remaining money. So, I honestly request you to take a step back and evaluate your situation with a rational mind. Think about what went wrong, why they went wrong and what you can do to come out of it. 48 years is not the end of the world. You must be a sharp businessman to have a successful business for 20 years, when most businesses don't last for over a couple of years.

As far as businesses go, India is going through a very tough economic environment and small businesses across the country are shutting down - thanks to RBI's tough lending policies. Small businesses are unable to get loans at favorable rates and several businesses. Unfortunately, the media isn't painting a true picture. You are not the only small business owner going to a painful shutdown - if that makes you feel any better. Rest assured, your business problems have nothing to do with the stars and a lot to do with RBI's monetary policies and exchange rate movements.

Turning to astrology would be a defeatist attitude. You are saying, "I can't do anything about it now, so it must be karma." Get on your feet, find another business and restart your life.

Btw, I don't have a cherished life. I have my fair share of ups and downs and problems and concerns. However, I refuse to give any credence to astrology as having any influence in my life. That has helped me focus on my problems and how to solve them, rather than rely on maharajs and pandits to solve them for me.
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Websphere pai !! I do not consider myself a full fledged astrologer. Though I do know something and I keep doing analysis of different horoscopes... there are several occasions of astonishment on how accurate some others are when interpreting a chart while I couldn't come close enough to identify the problem. You have a long journey ahead in 7.5 as it is still beginning. A lot depends on your chart on how it will go. Better consult a genuine pundit in this area.

Others things out Jimmy pai said does help to a great extent.

Other things to help you out:

Remember everything you done in last 25-30 years of your career. Try remembering all people you met. Make a list of people (not necessary that you remember names but a reference is enough) who had to incur direct financial losses due to your moves. I don't know your specifics... but the questions you need to answer are something like... did you kick out a tenant when he/she was facing financial hardships? did you confiscate a security deposit just because you had the right to do so and you thought you were doing right? did you deny any employee or subordinate his/her rightful raise of hike after several years of service? you know .... things like that. Now take this list and keep put it in a garland and put it on a Hanuman idol at a temple near to you on a Saturday. While doing it, ask for forgiveness for all those deeds and any you may have missed. Better still, also try establishing contact with as many of those people as possible and let them know that you are genuinely apologetic to the hardships they had to face due to your actions. Lord Shani troubles less to those who are protected by Lord Hanuman as Hanuman is Shani's favorite deity. Make Hanuman temple visits your habit from now on for the rest of your life. Even God himself does not deny a recommendation coming from Hanuman. This does not mean you stop praying to God. You must continue that too. Slowly and eventually things will cool down. There will be troubles... but then they won't be astronomical and you will be able to deal with it. This is all you can expect in this phase for next 4 years at least. Anothr 2 years you will see improvement... but troubles will not get over. Then if you haven't been a bad boy... Lord Shani also knows how to reward. He will demonstrate how in just 1 day everything gets transformed. A simply hopeless situation will turn completely in your favor. Be there to see the day. Don't lose hope. And when you get this favor.... Lord Shani will complete his 7.5 years of his course... you are still not free to do whatever you please. You are expected to remember your lessons. Saturn is a magnificiant planet.... and whenever he exits a zodiac sign to another, a part of it brushes past touching the previous zodiac region. Thee are lots of terms coined for this phenomenon. Some say Saturn turns retro for few months. In astro terms we say Lord Shani looks back after 7.5 towards you to see if you have learnt your lessons.

Also if you have some funds, you can invest on a Yellow Sapphire (pronounced Sa-fire) [also known as : Pokhar/Pushkaraj/Pushkarag/Kanakapushkaragam]. Mkae it a good quality one with at least 4 carats in gold ring. Wear it on the right index finger on a Thursday after prayers. Also you can add a pearl in silver on the right hand little finger. Make Lord Hanuman your Guru.... nothing can go wrong if Lord Hanuman accepts you are your disciple.

All the best... keep at it... things will turn out good.
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
It definitely wouldn't feel good...but these events are purely circumstantial and have nothing to do with alignment of the stars and other bullshit reasons.
So what if someone predicts exactly when you will have troubles in your life?
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post
I hope... there are some astrologers around here... you can guide me. Pl. do so, i will be obliged with your experience.
Thanks
Just saw your chart. I think next 3.5 years are hard for you. After that your problems will be reduced. Though when Saturn will enter Tula rashi, Jupiter is there to protect you... but Jupiter is not strong enough in Tula as in your horoscope. For maximum benefit, wear larger Yellow Sapphire (over 6 carats) on right index finger (Check with a better astrologer).

Yellow is your lucky color.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Once a very old pundit studied my janmpatri and told...beta tumhari halat 32 saal ki age tak bahut kharab rahne wali hai.

i was very sick and disappointed at that time...this made me even sadder, i asked him..pundit ji uske baad??

pundit ji said...beta uske baad tumhe bure waqt ki aadat pad jayegi.

PS: i have not made up this story, that pundit is dead now, but i smile when i think of him...and thank him that he has made me believe in hard work..instead of good luck and stars.
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
Once a very old pundit studied my janmpatri and told...beta tumhari halat 32 saal ki age tak bahut kharab rahne wali hai.

i was very sick and disappointed at that time...this made me even sadder, i asked him..pundit ji uske baad??

pundit ji said...beta uske baad tumhe bure waqt ki aadat pad jayegi.

PS: i have not made up this story, that pundit is dead now, but i smile when i think of him...and thank him that he has made me believe in hard work..instead of good luck and stars.
Chal be UN,
bahut purana joke hai..... Us pundit ne tujhe joke sunaya aur tune seriously le liya
you deserve a -ve rep....

Old September 12th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Chal be UN,
bahut purana joke hai..... Us pundit ne tujhe joke sunaya aur tune seriously le liya
you deserve a -ve rep....
Chitrala pai, as i said i was very sick and on bed rest for more than 2 months, uss time tubelight nahi jali, aapne aaj jala di

Yes he was a jovial kind of pundit, but what i remember is that he said it in all seriousness
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
WR

I dont believe in stars and astroloy, but dont think everything that is sadi about is just bogus.

It is life, everything that goes up comes down . Agar achhe din nahi rahe to bure din bhi nahi rahenge.

Dont give up. Everyone passes through a rough phase, but remember this is just a "phase" and hope it will pass pretty soon.

Take care. And Welcome to this online chai tapari.
Webservoyer tai (?), I believe (and agree completely with) the above advice given by Pakkitoast tai. Don't give up. If given enough time (and effort), either the rough phase will pass... or you will pass. Either way, your problems will go away. Just give it time.

Stop listening to quack astrologers (and probably this will be 100% of them... including some echans here). Whether stars and planets have an affect on humans is something that we can never know... and if we indeed do, then it will be in a scientific way, where the cause and the effect will be studied and would be the same everytime. When that happens, you will be given a handy solution. Till that time, beware of pundits, temples and gods... they will just take your money and waste your time. If you don't really feel like doing anything... always depend on Ms. Hatheli Kumari... she has never let anyone down... in other words, take matters in your hand/s

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Webservoyer tai (?), I believe (and agree completely with) the above advice given by Pakkitoast tai. Don't give up. If given enough time (and effort), either the rough phase will pass... or you will pass. Either way, your problems will go away. Just give it time.
I agree... Just pass time everything will be over sooner than you realize.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=21

Quote:
Stop listening to quack astrologers (and probably this will be 100% of them... including some echans here).
Its a free country... Whichever ... India or USA. As long as you are not in Pakistan Afghanistan and Uganda.

Quote:
Whether stars and planets have an affect on humans is something that we can never know...
Some would never want to know even if there is knowledge. Denying ancient wisdom is fashionable.

Quote:
and if we indeed do, then it will be in a scientific way, where the cause and the effect will be studied and would be the same everytime. When that happens, you will be given a handy solution.
Ya !! Maybe a hundred odd years ago you would have argued the big bang theory on the basis of Plums in Pudding model of atom.

Quote:
Till that time, beware of pundits, temples and gods... they will just take your money and waste your time. If you don't really feel like doing anything... always depend on Ms. Hatheli Kumari... she has never let anyone down... in other words, take matters in your hand/s
Thats why we call them God and gods. People like you deny his very existence yet he provides livelihood for the entire mankind. Jab Gand lagegi ... tab bolna ye sab.

Dukh me sumiran sab kare sukh me kare na koi !!
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
I agree... Just pass time everything will be over sooner than you realize.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=21

Its a free country... Whichever ... India or USA. As long as you are not in Pakistan Afghanistan and Uganda.

Some would never want to know even if there is knowledge. Denying ancient wisdom is fashionable.

Ya !! Maybe a hundred odd years ago you would have argued the big bang theory on the basis of Plums in Pudding model of atom.

Thats why we call them God and gods. People like you deny his very existence yet he provides livelihood for the entire mankind. Jab Gand lagegi ... tab bolna ye sab.

Dukh me sumiran sab kare sukh me kare na koi !!
Don't have the time or patience to break your post and answer individual quotes of yours... you do the matching up.

Agreed it is a free country, just like astrologers are free to practise, others are free to give sound advice.

Agreed there is something called ancient wisdom... something of which there seems to be a lot in India. But in addition to ancient wisdom, we do have current wisdom... based on lots and lots of knowledge. And when compared to ancient wisdom, I can bet you current wisdom beats ancient wisdom hands down. So why rely on wisdom that is ancient and belonging to a different time

I have no idea what you mean by the Plums in Pudding model... but looks like you haven't understood what I say. If you can study the stars and say exactly what will happen, I will believe you... forget believe, I will consider it a fact. If you just say that something might happen... don't expect me to live my life for that something to happen. And that is my advice to this lady. What will happen to her if, taking your advice, she lives a tragic life for the next 7 and 1/2 years only to realize that her tragedy is life-long? What if her tragedy continues for the next 20 years? Will she be able to survive it?

And in these seven odd years, you are saying that there will be no happiness for her... not even the joy of eating an ice-cream

Dekho bhai... I believe in the spaghetti-monster... he/she/it is the creator of all universe and he/she/it is the giver of livelihood for all mankind. You will be dangling by your neck from one of his/her/its many noodly arms soon, if you do not believe in him/her/it. And then we will see kiski gaand lagegi

In fact it is one of these noodly tentacles that is wretching the life of this Websurveyor tai(?)... the moment she starts seeing the truth of the million-armed god will her life take a turn for the better.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Don't have the time or patience to break your post and answer individual quotes of yours... you do the matching up.

I have no idea what you mean by the Plums in Pudding model... but looks like you haven't understood what I say.

And in these seven odd years, you are saying that there will be no happiness for her... not even the joy of eating an ice-cream

Bhains jab poonch uthayega, Gana nahi gaayega !!

Lo Pad lo Plums in Pudding super scientific model accepted by all the major scientists of the era. Jab pata nahi to Google kar liya karo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plum_pudding_model
Now read my reference to this again in my earlier post. If you still don't get it, ask some learned echarchan like Tantrik Yogi.

When you are speaking wellbeing and happiness, we are not talking about enjoying an ice-cream. Like when you pray to God, you won't ask him... "Pleas give me one vanilla ice-cream topped with hot chocolate and honey.. While you are there, pls pour some Caramel surup too."

You will ask, "God, please give me and family general health, wealth and happiness and prosperity for long life." Something like that. If you still don't get my point then don't bother...
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Bhains jab poonch uthayega, Gana nahi gaayega !!

Lo Pad lo Plums in Pudding super scientific model accepted by all the major scientists of the era. Jab pata nahi to Google kar liya karo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plum_pudding_model
Now read my reference to this again in my earlier post. If you still don't get it, ask some learned echarchan like Tantrik Yogi.

When you are speaking wellbeing and happiness, we are not talking about enjoying an ice-cream. Like when you pray to God, you won't ask him... "Pleas give me one vanilla ice-cream topped with hot chocolate and honey.. While you are there, pls pour some Caramel surup too."

You will ask, "God, please give me and family general health, wealth and happiness and prosperity for long life." Something like that. If you still don't get my point then don't bother...
I still don't know what you mean by Plums in Pudding model in your earlier quote... I thought we were talking astrology and its validity... and you bring in big-bang and plum-pudding theory. Is this your way of validating your quote "Bhains jab poonch uthayega, Gana nahi gaayega !!"

And Tancrankyogi pai is not a learned echan... he is LLKC as claimed by himself many times... and I am a member of that club too. So, don't ask us to get it, wokay.

This lady seems depressed... and an ice-cream (yeah, with that extra caramel syrup) will do her a whole lot of good than trips to the nearest astrologer... or farthest temples.

And again, don't come here with ancient astrological wisdom (again refer to your quote about bhains for validity of this wisdom) without an iota of proof. There was lots written in these ancient books... but hardly anything would be valid today... you see the stars and the planets have moved a bit since those times. And you do not have a working model of how that movement has affected the ancient charts, all your knowledge is worth what the bhains does when it lifts its poonch.

Last edited by Sane Less; September 12th, 2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: typo
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
all your knowledge is worth what the bhains does when it lifts its poonch.[/b]
Remember this line of yours. Fcuk yourself if you ever consult an astrologer... for marriage for house warming or even buying a car. Fcuk yourself if even a thought of checking with an astrologer crosses your mind whether you are in deep trouble financially ruined, suffering with diseases or crippled from accidents. Fcuk yourself if your science cannot explain to you why ever other day spells sorrow for you, why your best well-wishers turned out to be your enemies, why your family dumped on you, how you got entangled into legal matters. Fcuk yourself if you ever had to walk on roads where once you were speeding merrily in your expensive sports car... Fcuk yourself if all of these happened in a day and you never even know what hit you. You science will never explain it to you.

You still didn't understand ... Wisdom is universal... never changes with time... Ancient is still valid. What science KNOWS today it will KNOW tomorrow that what it earlier KNEW was untrue. Once can never rely on Science to explain the effects of the Planets and stars on an individual.

Fcuk yourself if your family members ever on your behalf consult an astrologer for whatever matters pertaining to you.

FOR you have not insulted my knowledge (whatever little I have at least I have the correct knowledge), you have insulted the pure knowledge handed by our rishis like Bhrigu, Vyas and all.
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
You r such a dickwad. You unnecessarily are cursing sl - a good friend of this site. So listen to me. If sade sati was a woman, I'd love to screw her. I mean, dirty sex - anal, blowjob, golden showers - the works. Then I'd dump her ass on the sidewalk and drive away.

Now go fuck yourself. And now let me lay a curse on your sorry ass. You will incur the wrath of sade sati that was destined for me. You will suffer the consequences of my actions. Because you, knowingly or unknowingly, provoked me to paint dirty sexual scenarios with her.
Hi Harara !!

How is your site doing? Did you make many friends on your site? How many of your friends from this site migrated to your site? How this letter finds you in good health and spirit. For you have insulted and ridiculed in the gravest of words the time of life that is considered as "school of life" and the lessons given by the the headmaster himself Lord Shani Dev. This headmaster always watches you... and you will know when it is your punishment time. I see that you really need those lessons badly and who else can teach you better than the great teacher of life. Get ready for next session ... what do they call it in this part of the world ?.... Oh yes... back to the school drive.

Yours affectionately
K