eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old September 12th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Yes Harhar. I agree with Kranti. Why are you abusing the headmaster Lord Shani? You will get Nandi's horns up your ass for doing so. May you have ten daughters and each of them have ten daughters. May they all live together with you and cycle at the same time. May your Rahu pound you in the ass while your Ketu gives you a reacharound. May all the navagraha make navratan korma out of your soul. May the stars align such that the better half of your bosom buddy always has to travel the friendly skies all alone.

BTW, HarHar, how is she doing?
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Yes Harhar. I agree with Kranti. Why are you abusing the headmaster Lord Shani? You will get Nandi's horns up your ass for doing so. May you have ten daughters and each of them have ten daughters. May they all live together with you and cycle at the same time. May your Rahu pound you in the ass while your Ketu gives you a reacharound. May all the navagraha make navratan korma out of your soul. May the stars align such that the better half of your bosom buddy always has to travel the friendly skies all alone.

BTW, HarHar, how is she doing?
Ye Smelly ... ekdam chup rehta hai... fir mauka dekhke aata hai...
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari
Hi Harara !!

How is your site doing? Did you make many friends on your site? How many of your friends from this site migrated to your site? How this letter finds you in good health and spirit. For you have insulted and ridiculed in the gravest of words the time of life that is considered as "school of life" and the lessons given by the the headmaster himself Lord Shani Dev. This headmaster always watches you... and you will know when it is your punishment time. I see that you really need those lessons badly and who else can teach you better than the great teacher of life. Get ready for next session ... what do they call it in this part of the world ?.... Oh yes... back to the school drive.

Yours affectionately

K

if gods ans lord are pissed of with a slight remark on them...humans are better than the gods
Old September 12th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Ye Smelly ... ekdam chup rehta hai... fir mauka dekhke aata hai...

Itna achcha vaartaalaap chal raha hai. Hum to sirf is aagaaz ko anjaam dene ki koshish kar rahe hain.
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Let's not talk about my site, otherwise you will incur the wrath of ec gods. As for you, I really think you need primary grade education in science. I mean, 5th grade education.

Before you blow your brains trying to make bad things happen to me, consider getting back to reality once in a while. This hocus-pocus bullshit has to stop, dude. you are taking all this nonsense way too seriously. I find that way more disturbing than your endless rants about evil spirits.
Hi Hararara !!

How is your site doing ? Got any hits recently? Hmmm... ok... be at it ... No I do not practice black magic. You will spell your own doom. I have to just wait and watch.
So what did yo say about your site again? Is it up yet?
Ok Bye !!

lol!
K
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:47 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Harharbhai and Krantikaribhai ... where the fuck did all this fucking come from? Please leave this fucking business to those of us who lack the words. You two are well educated people ... you two ought to have no dearth of the words to convey the thoughts? Please stop fucking around with our word fuck. Fucking is important to ganwads like Yogi ... don't bring fucking fuck in to disrepute. Please continue but no more fucking with the fuck! Thanks.

HarHarbhai ... faith is a good thing ... it help overcome fear and uncertainty. It does not matter where but in times of difficulties ... you need it (the faith) and a place where to place it. A thousand years ago ... people visited a vaid for physical aliments and went to Jyotishi for therapy. I cannot believe an intelligent man like you cant understand why we Indians attach such importance to the horoscopes.

Krantikaribhai ... I do have a problem ... I spent few minutes browsing the site you provided a link to ... site refers to and attaches VEDIC to astrology. Please correct me if I am wrong ... ought to be no problem as I am wrong 99% of the tem ... there is no mention of astrology in the Vedas! So what has Vedas got to do with Jyotish vidhya?

Krantibhai ... HarHarbhai ... you two are not alone ... one of the most outrageous quarrel took place in 2001 ... controversy went on and on and on for years ... between believers and non-believers ... between the scientists and those who believed that astrology is a science. It had something to with an Indian commission granting monies for courses in astrology and palmistry. It was an interesting debate. Let me go google ... see if I can find some source.

Let me go google ...

Here this ought to do it ... copy/paste

Indian Astrology vs Indian Science

How would you fancy a postdoctorate degree in palmistry? Or perhaps a degree in astrology? The Indian University Grants Commission is now, controversially, offering funding to create university departments of Vedic Astrology.

The announcement has angered many Indian scientists, but as Science View discovers objections do not simply stem from science, but from those who fear that politicians are trying to create a new ‘Golden Age’.

In Science View Geof Watts is joined by the Indian Physicist Shobhit Mahajan, political scientist Gautam Sen, and the Financial Times' South Asia correspondent, David Gardner. To listen to the programme, please click here

All sorts of institutions around the world offer qualifications in subjects such as astrology and palmistry, but few of the bodies teaching the courses are reputable universities enjoying state support.

It is therefore unsurprising that the decision made by India’s University Grants Commission to offer cash for the creation of university departments of Vedic Astrology has created a rumpus among some of the country’s senior academics, particularly in the sciences.

Studying Vedic Astrology?
Vedic derives from the word Veda, meaning knowledge. It refers to things that come from the original knowledge of the Vedic scriptures of ancient India.

More than 30 of India’s 200 universities have already said that they intend to take part in the scheme which will provide funding for Vedic Astrology courses. These courses will be held at graduate and postgraduate level, with provision made for research at PhDs.

With plans for the first candidates to be enrolled for the coming academic year, each department that accepts the offer will be funded to pay for five teaching posts including one at professional level, a library, a computer laboratory and a horoscope bank.

Rejection Of Orthodox Science
Critics of the Government plans oppose them on various grounds. Some feel that topics like astrology represent a backward-looking rejection of orthodox sciences.

If this is the case it could be an expensive move for a country which is fast making it’s mark as an international force in the hi-tech industries.

Writing in the journal, The Spectator, David Gardner, the Financial Times’ South Asia correspondent outlined how more than 100 scientists and 300 political and social scientists have written in protest to the Indian government. Their letters cite the words of the renowned astrophysicist, Jayant Narlikar in that:

‘The elevation of astrology would take India “backwards towards medieval times”.’

A Question Of Priorities
It is estimated that over 90% of the Indian population, scientists included, believe in astrology. Whilst it may be appropriate to study their historical and cultural significance, further critics believe that astrology courses have no place on a university’s science curriculum.

This may seem a procedural problem, but it also highlights the need to prioritise spending money. In a country where 40% of the population are illiterate and educational funding is limited, critics have questioned if Vedic Astrology teaching should be paramount in a university syllabus.

Shobhit Mahajan works with the Department of Physics and Astrophysics at the University of Delhi, he is well aware of the poor conditions in many Indian universities. He comments:

‘I teach in a university that is amongst the most pampered universities as far as India goes, but I teach occasionally in classrooms that have no light. This means that if there is an overcast sky the students can not see the blackboard… I think judicious use of resources is very important.’

A New Golden Age?
South Asia observers have also argued that the introduction of Vedic Astrology study is an attempt to assert Hindu supremacy. This suggestion is politically charged with links being made to the government’s far right, fundamentalist views.

Speaking at an Indian Philosophy conference last December, Human Resources and Development Minister, Dr Murli Manohar Joshi urged scientists to read the Sanskrit. He claimed that modern science is ‘inconclusive and therefore unreliable’, and that it was therefore now important to ‘mobilise the overpassing of reason.’

Dr Joshi’s words are revealing to those who believe that the move towards vedic teachings are politically charged. Such critics claim that it is part of a wider challenge to empirical knowledge and that politicians are trying to promote their version of a new Hindu ‘Golden Age’.

The construction of such a Golden Age, according to critics, draws on the teachings of the Sanskrit. Influenced by the far reaching Rashtriya Swayamesevak Sangh (RSS) organisation, critics claim that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), the party dominating India’s ruling coalition government, are attempting to re-write India’s history.

This claim asserts that academic works, which cite the histories of anti-colonial action, would be withdrawn in favour of those drawing on the ancient scriptures. In eliminating such texts, the fact that the RSS played no role in the fight for India’s freedom would also be lost.

If this argument is to be believed then the question of Vedic Astrology has little, if anything, to do with matters of science, but more to do with understanding India’s past and redefining it’s future.

Link ... you will find couple of more on the right hand side of the page.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Krantikaribhai ... I do have a problem ... I spent few minutes browsing the site you provided a link to ... site refers to and attaches VEDIC to astrology. Please correct me if I am wrong ... ought to be no problem as I am wrong 99% of the tem ... there is no mention of astrology in the Vedas! So what has Vedas got to do with Jyotish vidhya?
Well Vedas do talk about creation.... and in the later stages they talk about the creation of Sun, Moon and the Planets. As per Vedic postulates Sun is the father of Saturn.... and so we have to keep in mind that the context of discussion is the creation and how the planets were created. Today science say that Air, Water, Earth etc are non-living things... Such is the limitation of science. Where as Vedas raise the level of these to deities. Just like we have a body, these deities also have a body and they are air, water, soil/rock etc.. If movement is the evidence of life then even science has proved or otherwise we know that these all really move. If we argue that the movement of these are based on certain scientific principles identified, ... well so is the locomotion of each and every living thing on the planet. Yet science will not identify air is a body of a living deity etc.. Of course Harara, Salness, etc will call me crazy for saying all these. But Vedas do give the planets the status of deity.

As far as the knowledge of astrology is concerned, that was received by Maharishi Bhrigu and it spread from there in different forms. Bhrigu Samhita is not a part of Ved yet the knowledge cannot be rejected as unimportant. The knowledge involves the deities mentioned in Ved and how they rule different signs of the zodiac and how they act upon each and every individual living thing.... including their influence on other planets. Astrology is not a part of Ved as Ved are unauthored texts while astrology has an author. Astrology is not a part of any religion per se.... yet in Hinduism it is accepted as divine knowledge as it came from a blessed sage.
Old September 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I am Kanya raashi, passing through a worst phase

Kranibhai ... Pankajji ... RahulSahib

Let's do it ... googling did nothing ... thousands of horoscope and Jyotish sites ... its like flea market. Thanks to a friend who pmed me the site ... results are software based ... computerised. A respectable site, I have been informed and no reason for me to think otherwise. I went in and entered details of an imaginary friend.

Here are the charts ... please make your predictions ... kindly do not consult each other. I have the result from the site which I will personally confirm as to how accurate yours are ... predictions, I meant.

HarHarbhai and rest of non-believers ... please hold your comments.

Krantibhai ... Pankajji ... Rahul Sahib ... with all due respects and I mean it.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 13th, 2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

deleted

HarHarbhai ... no below the belt. Please.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 12th, 2008 at 06:05 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I think the astrologers succesfully predicted that if they try to predict my future (and charge me for it), I'd kick them in the nuts. Hence they stay away!
HarHarbhai ... request you to hold punches. This is useless ... we can go on for another hundred posts and reach no where.

Please resist the temptation.

Old September 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

Echarcha lets make it a astrolgy thread where people can give birth dates and times and a chart can be prepared and the predictions told.
I for me,I have always believed that there is just one superpower that is OM.He is sadguru and nirankar(without any shape).These GODS are a way to reach him.I dont visit temple often but for a shani temple in my vicinity(that temple has got a aura about it though small it gives me so much peace just by sitting in its premise).I go to GOD to thank for everything he has given me and ask for forgiveness if i have created any paap.
I would tell that every human should not forget GOD in good times and only remember in bad times.
@krantikari question:I was told and have seen it taking effect.If you are really dooomed.Just part with one of your favourite thing,Like for example if you eat mutton a lot dont eat non veg for 2 and half years and it will be speel its good effect on you.Your thoutghts pls.
@WebReservoir:You can consult any reiki person in you vicinty.visit there center and tell them to give you positive energy.It is spiritual energy and it will help you within 3 months.If you are thinking i am wrong sample this.My mother in law is a reiki 2nd degree holder and she and her colleagues gave reiki to a business man who went bust like you lost all the money in stocks.He was given reiki for 3 months and he was up and running.It just need one condition,You need to have full faith in it.If you do need reiki numbers in Ahemdabad tell me and i will get it for u.
Old September 13th, 2008, 01:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

krantiji i Pm'ed u wid my details...time ho to please look into it
Old September 13th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebReservoir View Post
I am passing through one of th e worst phase of my life.

I am Kanya rashi.
DOB:- 13/7/59.
Time:- 16.55 or ( 4.55 evening )
Place Ahmedabad.

I also understand in am having sada sati since 2007... but this phase is from 2005 onwards.

I hope you can guide me and advice me.

Thanks
check ur horoscope

Quote:
Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Your September Horoscope by Susan Miller

Virgo Horoscope for September 2008

It's birthday month and you're in need of some good news. This month certainly will give you that, along with a few challenges, too. In a month that is one minute up, one minute down, you may feel at times like you're riding a rollercoaster. Everything will work out in the end, and that's what matters. You've been through so much in the past year that by now almost nothing will throw you. Good! For that you have Saturn to thank, the planet that helps us materialize ideas, but Saturn is also the planet that toughens us up and makes us practical and realistic.

Saturn entered Virgo in September 2007 for a two-year stay. It was the first time since 1978-1980 that Saturn has visited your sign, and rare cycles are more noticeable. You are now halfway through this taskmaster's visit to your sign. Saturn's job is to make you sturdy enough to face any obstacle with an easy "it's no big deal" attitude.

Your first challenge comes immediately when Saturn will conjunct the Sun in Virgo on September 3. There is one of two ways this could work out. In the first case, you may have a crisis of confidence, where you get jittery nerves just at the last minute. You'll need to steel your nerves and ask yourself how much you believe in the projects and relationships you've committed to over the past year.

This day will be prone to make you see the darker side of any question, and if you are exhausted and worn to the bone, this tendency will be even more pronounced. If someone criticizes you (possible), try to take the more helpful elements of their words and discard the rest. In just one day you may see things turn around in your favor.

The other way this may play out on September 3 is that you may have some serious thinking to do about a partner in your life. At this point you won't have full information - that will come on September 13 and September 15, plus or minus four days. I will give you more information about this later.

On the very next day after September 3's somber conjunction of Saturn and the Sun, on September 4, Jupiter will make a decisive and wildly positive signal to the Sun. This may seem like a miracle, when things change dramatically! Jupiter, the planet of good fortune and happiness, and the Sun, ruling authority figures, will be in Virgo (until September 22).

Jupiter is based in your fifth house, and on September 4, a creative idea you have will get a very strong reception. You may get a green light on an upcoming creative project, and that should set your spirits soaring again. Alternatively, this could also turn out to be a romantic day, when you meet someone new or when someone who is already in your life will be in a very amorous mood. It would be a lovely day for a first date.

More upbeat developments will come on September 8, when both Jupiter and Pluto will go direct after having been retrograde for months. Pluto went retrograde a few months ago on April 2, and Jupiter followed suit on May 9. Now both planets will turn direct on the same day, September 8, and when major planet turns direct, you should feel the earth shake - you'll see instant progress! Circle September 8 plus or minus four days - watch for an interesting development in the area of your creativity, or in regard to love, romance, children, or family / home / real estate.

The middle of the month will be your time, though. Friday, September 12, will bring Uranus to an exact opposition the Sun in Virgo, and you will feel as though news was hurled at you like a meteor from space. You won't see this coming, and I am sorry to say that this will be a very rocky time for one of your key relationships. The person in your life who is your weakest link - whether this person is a romantic or business alliance - will be the problem now.

At the same time, September 12-18, or earlier, near September 3, a male relative or prominent person in your life may be ill, and you may need to go to see this person in a hospital, nursing home, or other place of confinement (yes, even jail) to offer your help and good cheer. Leave a little space in your schedule to accommodate unexpected developments.

You won't have all the facts until the full moon crests on Monday, September 15, so in the meantime you may have a hard weekend to wait through. Earlier you had the Sun opposed to Uranus - now you'll have the full moon opposition to Uranus. A friend may also be part of the problem at this full moon, along with a close relationship. You are likely to feel like your nerves are stretched thin at this time, for full moons bring long-term situations to fullness. If you have no partners in your life, you may not feel this trend very strongly.

If your relationship is sound, you may find that your partner brings you very unexpected news - it could be good news, but you'd still have to adjust to it. That alone could make you jittery because you had no idea it would be coming! If your birthday falls on September 13 or 15 (or close to this date), you will feel the effects of Uranus more strongly than you would if you were born at other points in the month.

You need to protect your health at this time, for the period from September 13 to 19 could be fraught with tension and will require a response from you nearly instantly. Emotionally it could be trying, but what you learn will be valuable for you to know.

All month you seem to be spending more money than usual. Mars has been moving through your second house of income since last month, August 19, forcing up spending on a large scale. Fortunately, once Mars moves into Scorpio on October 4, your spending will drop.

You have other reasons to be optimistic about your financial situation - the new moon on September 30 will be just made for helping you generate more income. If you are artistic (or work closely with creative people), this new moon will be even more helpful to you, as this new moon will send a beautiful beam to Neptune, planet of creativity and dreams. With Venus, the ruler of your second house of income by then in your third house of agreements, you may be asked to sign a contract. However, I would like you to create delays in any way you can.

The problem is that Mercury will be retrograde in your second house of earned income from September 24 to October 15. Don't take those dates too literally, however, because you will feel Mercury's slowdown earlier, certainly by mid-month. You need to leave space between the onset and end dates, always.

This month you may find that if you have a contract to sign, some of the clauses will be unclear or that you completely forgot to address points you wanted in this contract. If you need to shop for anything expensive, do so in the first eleven days of September, no later.

September 11 could bring a purchase of something lovely, thanks to the meeting of Venus and Mars, a once-a-year event that takes place in different parts of your chart. This year, Venus and Mars will meet in your possessions house. Since Mars likes to act and Venus likes to beautify - you, your home, or anything it touches - you may buy something decorative that you just love. Buy jewelry or perfume, order a spa treatment, or buy something to make your house prettier on this day.

Keep in mind, however, that this lovely trend is only operative September 11 - don't push fate by getting any deeper into the month to plan your actions. Mercury rules communication, transportation, thinking, and perception, and when Mercury retrogrades, all these areas don't work properly. We become forgetful or distracted or don't think through plans properly. Anything you sign from September 15 onward would have to be re-negotiated later. Dear Virgo, you are ruled by Mercury, so you don't want to act when Mercury is in a weakened state.

Summary

As September opens, you seem to be second-guessing yourself about recent decisions you have made, and commitments you have taken on. This is simply Saturn asking you to be sure about the road you have taken. Few signs are as deliberate as Virgo, so chances are, you've thought though every detail. No need to torture yourself! You are by nature practical and clear-eyed. If you find yourself feeling depressed on this day, it could be due to pure fatigue. Get more rest and in a few days you will likely feel better.

A relative, spouse, in-law, or other prominent man in your life may be on your mind too, especially near September 3 when he may be under the weather and in the hospital, a nursing home, or other place of confinement. If so, you will want to visit, so keep your schedule light.

A close partnership may be the source of angst as September begins. If you are in a relationship that is not functioning, the decision you have before you this month seems not to be an easy one. Apparently the person who is troublesome now is (or was) very close, and so there is a lot of emotion bound up in this relationship. This would be true whether the person you are thinking about is or was a romantic or business partner.

Understandably, you'll be in a serious, somber mood as the month opens, particularly near September 3 when Saturn will conjoin the Sun. That's sure not to be anyone's favorite day so try to keep cheerful, even if it's hard. If you are single and unhappy in your relationship, friends may remind you that you do have many options "out there" in the world, thanks to Jupiter trine the Sun. If you do break up, you may see this to be true, but that's not the only solution to the problem. If you care about the person in question, you may be able to fix it, but admittedly, it may take work.

Something seems to be festering, however, and when an unexpected comment or situation arises on Friday, September 12, you'll find yourself in the middle of a crisis. By the full moon in Pisces, September 15 (operative for four days), you will have to decide quickly whether to separate temporarily, fix things for the future, or end things without looking back. Truly, this will be a defining moment. To make matters more complicated, not only is a partner involved with the situation, but also so is a friend.

It is evident that you will probably experience a tense month, and you should do all in your power to treat yourself well. Virgo has a delicate digestive system, and you may find that the month's pressures make you feel too upset to eat. If ever there were a month to use that birthday gift certificate for a spa treatment, this is it. Choose to go September 11, a day you can't fail (thanks to Venus and Mars)!

Two very positive days will come September 4 and 8. On the first day, the best day of the month, Jupiter will send a lovely beam to the Sun. This will be a perfect day for a first meeting, first date, or even for presenting a big creative idea, especially if you hope for funding or a sale.

September 8 and the days surrounding this date will also be golden because Jupiter, now in your true love, creativity, and children sector, will turn direct after months of being retrograde. Again you may meet someone new, or if you've felt blocked or unable to see progress, this will change in weeks and months to come.

Money appears to be going through your fingers lately, and that's an added concern. Perhaps you are buying things you sorely need and want, for looking at Venus' proximity to Mars, you seem to be enjoying some of your shopping expeditions to the hilt!

Fortunately, the new moon on September 29 will go a long way to help you find more income. You may take on an extra job, change jobs, or get a nice raise. If self-employed, you may reel in a really good client now. Good timing, eh?

Mercury will retrograde from September 24 to October 15, but you will feel the slowdown of this planet's turn to sleepy mode sooner (especially because Mercury rules your sign). Make sure to remind those who owe you money, or you may have to wait for checks to arrive in mid-to-late October.

If you have been trying to move, sell, buy, or lease a house or apartment, you may have had very little luck due to Pluto's retrograde orbit since last April. Now, on September 8, all that changes, and you may now see success on that front. Because Mercury is about to retrograde, take action in the days surrounding September 8, because you will have your best offer then, at least for now. You can try again in late October.

As you might have gathered, this month could be a tough one for love. However, if you are in a strong relationship, that might not be affected by this month's helter-skelter planetary pattern. Any problems you experience with a partner may emanate from a business associate.

Once Venus moves into Scorpio on September 23, Venus will be in a position to begin to spin her magic for you, bringing fun in love, particularly when on short, quick trips.

Also, you have Jupiter in your true love sector, but Jupiter hasn't been working for you because it was in retrograde since early May. Now, on September 8, Jupiter will bolt forward, and you'll note a bewitching trend start up. For the first time in a long time, all conditions will be right to find true and lasting love. Trust that the universe has not forgotten you, dear Virgo. You are about to be the number one celestial favorite for finding and enjoying true love from now through December!

Key dates:

Romance will be best: September 4, 8-10, and 26-27.

You seem especially somber about life in general and may also be concerned about a man in your life or other setback: September 3. A relationship may also trigger a meditation.

If single, you'll see a brighter romantic picture from September 8 onward, thanks to Jupiter's turn direct. You may decide to have a baby from this point onward, especially if you had put off this decision earlier. If you already have children, they will progress nicely from this moment on.

Brace for difficult, unexpected news in regard to a close relationship: September 12 and near the full moon, September 15.

Treat yourself to a small enjoyment - a massage, facial, or pedicure on September 11.

You will be spending at higher levels: all month, until October 4.

Ask for a raise: September 29 plus one week, and expect to get it!

Previous Month's Forecast
http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/m...virgo_full.php
Old September 13th, 2008, 08:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Rahul Sahib kem red and went ... I thought so.
Pankajji is too knew for me to form any opinion.

Krantikaribhai ... you are a serious proponent of the craft. Please do the honors. I will personally appreciate and promise to be honest ... out of respect in which I hold you.

This is not to test you knowledge. More to convince me and some others of the efficacy and uniformity of the predictions. [/url]

TY ji ! Like I said, I am no great astrologer. I have seen people reading charts like reading a story book. And I am often surprised on how accurate they can be. About the horoscope you posted, I will give it a try and see how close I can get.... it will take some time for analysis and I will try on weekdays only. I will eventually send you my analysis and you can post it here if you feel it is appropriate. Give me some time though... I am not too fast... I take much time to come at a conclusion.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 13th, 2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old September 13th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Remember this line of yours. Fcuk yourself if you ever consult an astrologer... for marriage for house warming or even buying a car. Fcuk yourself if even a thought of checking with an astrologer crosses your mind whether you are in deep trouble financially ruined, suffering with diseases or crippled from accidents. Fcuk yourself if your science cannot explain to you why ever other day spells sorrow for you, why your best well-wishers turned out to be your enemies, why your family dumped on you, how you got entangled into legal matters. Fcuk yourself if you ever had to walk on roads where once you were speeding merrily in your expensive sports car... Fcuk yourself if all of these happened in a day and you never even know what hit you. You science will never explain it to you.

You still didn't understand ... Wisdom is universal... never changes with time... Ancient is still valid. What science KNOWS today it will KNOW tomorrow that what it earlier KNEW was untrue. Once can never rely on Science to explain the effects of the Planets and stars on an individual.

Fcuk yourself if your family members ever on your behalf consult an astrologer for whatever matters pertaining to you.

FOR you have not insulted my knowledge (whatever little I have at least I have the correct knowledge), you have insulted the pure knowledge handed by our rishis like Bhrigu, Vyas and all.
I read a few posts after this one and saw that things took a turn for the worse. So before I go on reading, let me answer this one.

I have never had such a good laugh at a post directed at me. Thanks for the humour. Fucking oneself is never such a easy thing and I am quite laid back in real life. So, to answer you... I married but never consulted an astrologer... or any pundit for that matter. I bought 4 cars and never consulted an astrologer... or did any coconut crashing at the neighbouring temple. I bought a house and never consulted an astrologer... or did a puja or any such silly thing. Yeah, I did have a house-warming party... and warmed up the house completely

I consider money as the most important thing in the entire world and in any man's life. I try to be very careful and work out my finances and my future... especially when shelling out loans to friends and relatives. Financial ruin is a personal thing and I will tackle it in a personal way, not by considering any idiot astrologer. Disease and illnesses and accidents, we have doctors to approach. I try not to listen to well-wishers.. unless they are very pleasing to listen to and to look at. My family won't dump me, I don't need astrologers to tell me that. I try to be very careful in legal matters, always erring on the safe-side. I will never have a fancied sports car, even if I have the money for it... for me, a car is a vehicle of convenience... not an item of luxury.

And if any or all of the above happen to me, I won't look at science to explain it... as I think it is not science's responsibility. You are mixing up two things here.

You are contradicting yourself in the rest of your post. On one side you want to say astrology is science, or is as scientific as any other science... and then you say that astrology is absolute... and science will know tomorrow what it does not know today and not know tomorrow what it knows today. If science can correct itself, and astrology cannot... then astrology is not science now, is it

And yeah, I have insulted your knowledge... not Brigu, Vyas and all... I do not even know those guys. I have insulted your lack of knowledge of understanding what those guys have said for people of their time. They may have said good things... maybe even eternal things... but with the advancement of knowledge we have, we can easily extract what is true and good knowledge, at the same time discarding what is false or useless.

I have laughed at your knowledge... because you speak with arrogance.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; September 13th, 2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo