eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

View Poll Results: Are the Men who marry a taller woman more successful
Yes. It is their confidence that makes them successful help them brisge the height gap. 2 22.22%
No. They are loser who lack self esteem and marry talle woman to make up for it 2 22.22%
Height has got nothing to do with a relationship 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 11th, 2013, 06:14 PM

Bambi is on a distinguished road
Re: Are the men who marry a taller woman more successful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
No not at all.. you are infact correct. I was just checking if you come forward with that explanation.

I happen to know a bit more than that.. but shall refrain.. people usually get upset if someone goes deep into a certain theory. You know the undesireable smart ass factor..
Then I would like to hear your theory too.
Old December 11th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
Then I would like to hear your theory too.
Not required from what I read from your posts so far, you must know the dominant gene factor already and how the A,T and G links play their part in the overall scheme of things.. Agreed mitochondrial DNA is the dominant one when it comes to survivability but how nuclear DNA acts when it comes to "trait" factor and what trait gets applied and how it gets selected.. it is basic genetic engineering concept.. If you know what you have said so far you must have already come across this and me illustrating that here would be overkill and redundant no?
Old December 11th, 2013, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Not required from what I read from your posts so far, you must know the dominant gene factor already and how the A,T and G links play their part in the overall scheme of things.. Agreed mitochondrial DNA is the dominant one when it comes to survivability but how nuclear DNA acts when it comes to "trait" factor and what trait gets applied and how it gets selected.. it is basic genetic engineering concept.. If you know what you have said so far you must have already come across this and me illustrating that here would be overkill and redundant no?
Wow!
So you really were testing me.
But still you haven't got any closer to proving that men who marry taller women are more successful.
Old December 12th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

I was out to prove that? i was just messing withg you.. 'bout dna amd such.. men and their spousal length or bredth were never a point of interest to me...
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I was out to prove that? i was just messing withg you.. 'bout dna amd such.. men and their spousal length or bredth were never a point of interest to me...
Messing with me???
Next time you do that I'll put on my gauntlets and strangle you.
All my energy was wasted in explaining YOU things which you already knew.
Wow!!
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Pelu Pelu

lol.. calls yourself bambi (a deer) and growls like a tiger.. reminds me of Mohammad ali.. floats like a butterfly stings like a bee..
Old December 12th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Wow!
So you really were testing me.
But still you haven't got any closer to proving that men who marry taller women are more successful.
How ever I would be interested in knowing what you know and think about the prions factor that came up in a rather obsecure paper (I am currently unable to find it and when I find it I will send a link to you over PM if you don't mind). but if you already have any views.. just upload it somewhere and give me a link. I lost track of developments in that arena.

It did seem like unchartered territory for me.
Old December 12th, 2013, 09:49 AM

Quote:
How ever I would be interested in knowing what you know and think about the prions factor that came up in a rather obsecure paper (I am currently unable to find it and when I find it I will send a link to you over PM if you don't mind). but if you already have any views.. just upload it somewhere and give me a link. I lost track of developments in that arena.

It did seem like unchartered territory for me.
Prions?? As in the malformed proteins which cant make copy of themselves and forces the cell of the infected organism to produce copy of prions?(Talk of bossing around at the cellular level )
But what exactly is it that you wanted to know about prions???

Quote:
lol.. calls yourself bambi (a deer) and growls like a tiger.. reminds me of Mohammad ali.. floats like a butterfly stings like a bee..
TIGRESS....not tiger.
And a female version of Mohammad Ali.

Last edited by Bambi; December 12th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Pelu Pelu

OOOOk whats her name.. MA's daugher.. lila or laila..

Hmm something like that about prions and their role in DNA mutation. This was wrt cancer cell and something about regression of it. I should have it somewhere just that after recent diwali cleaning all things are yet to be located.. and children are no help in such matters.
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Pelu Pelu

Yes and aparantly it was highlighed as one of the major culprits of mad cow.
Old December 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Yes and aparantly it was highlighed as one of the major culprits of mad cow.
Have pity on me Sire.
Tell me where are we headed from here??
I know of the mad cow disease and prions.But now you are teasing me.
Old December 12th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
I know of the mad cow disease and prions.But now you are teasing me.
Actually we are headed nowhere.. if required we can open a separate thread.

Just forget my reference.. I will look for my notes and see if it is someting worth sharing.
Old December 12th, 2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Actually we are headed nowhere.. if required we can open a separate thread.

Just forget my reference.. I will look for my notes and see if it is someting worth sharing.
Sure.
But who is opening the thread??Definitely not me.
You have enough knowledge on this topic so I will wait for your thread.
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Pelu Pelu

sure.. if it is worth a thread.. may be it is just something itching my mind but is a much ado over nothing.. I only remember the ref of prions with mad cow.. the exact context eludes me now.. sorry my memory is not as good as it was once.. let me look for it and I will certainly let you know.. one way or other. May it is just a unimportant detail hanging in there for no good reason may be a very small ref.. what ever I will share it.
Old December 12th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Pelu Pelu

ok found it in one of my older memory cards.. but is a bit haphazard for a decent read. Needs a bit of work.. let me see what I can do with it.. It will be long and boring 3000 lines raw.. so I dunno how you are going to get it.. let me figure out a way to "send" a txt file somwhere where you can download it given alink and read it at your own free time. Laters.

Last edited by GpeL; December 12th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.