eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old December 9th, 2013, 07:00 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bigg Boss Season 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
I can understand why you don't like Gauhar ... she is stubborn woman who wants it all her own way. Some men aren't equipped enough to handle such strong willed woman. Shaktimanbhai ... not your fault.

So you like Tanisha? I like her too ... her nostrils are large and deep enough to park both my auto-rickshaws. Her nose reminds me of Batman cave ...

Swamiji and Jaispeak must be loving Andy or was it Andrew?
Gauhar is argumentative.. and she MUST have the last word.. she will never hear anybody's point and keep on harping on her point.. so the other person finally starts to shout and gets frustrated.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 9th, 2013 at 07:07 AM.
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Budmaas you have to understand its all an act most of the times.. sometimes though people go out of character and that's when it gets interesting.

majority of women on the show are from television.. masters at making a hill out of a mole.. Kamya making too big a deal about cutting her kid's picture.. she found it an opportunity to become the talking point of the house.
Old December 9th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried but no matter how hard, I cannot.. it sucks dinosaurs cock.. I mean they are whiny spoilt brats.. I watch those kinds every day in the local maidan..
Old December 9th, 2013, 04:17 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Gauhar is argumentative.. and she MUST have the last word.. she will never hear anybody's point and keep on harping on her point.. so the other person finally starts to shout and gets frustrated.
Precisely ... all she need is to chew or suck on something to keep her mouth occupied ... I got something that should fit between her lips just fine. I like her. Are we being sexist if we were to discuss their bodies ... after all they spend hours standing in front of stupid mirrors ...

Gauhar ... nice south asian Khujhrao figure
Pratushi ... immature ... okay I guess
Elly something ... trying to too hard to act and look like that woman who danced Shiela ki Jawani
Tanisha ... fat ass and ugly ... cant believe she is daughter of Tanuja
Kamiya ... flat stick legs ...
Sofia ... shit ... that is 15/20000 $ worth of (get refund) nose job and botox lips ... She is a smart girl, Llike her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Budmaas you have to understand its all an act most of the times.. sometimes though people go out of character and that's when it gets interesting.

majority of women on the show are from television.. masters at making a hill out of a mole.. Kamya making too big a deal about cutting her kid's picture.. she found it an opportunity to become the talking point of the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
I have tried but no matter how hard, I cannot.. it sucks dinosaurs cock.. I mean they are whiny spoilt brats.. I watch those kinds every day in the local maidan..
Its all scripted ... fine, not a problem ... what does not make sense is host Salman Khan ... why the fuck is he licking bungholes of both Arman and Tanisha?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what does not make sense is host Salman Khan ... why the fuck is he licking bungholes of both Arman and Tanisha?
Well he wants to loose his virginity.. which end does not matter so Arman and Tanisha.. pataa nahi kaunsa train platform par aajayee... jaana hai parel.. koi bhi local us direction ka chalenga
Old December 10th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tanisha ... fat ass and ugly ... cant believe she is daughter of Tanuja
If one daughter of Tanuja can be fat and ugly (by Indian taste standards) then why cannot the other daughter

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Bigg Boss Season 7

BREAKING: Kamya has been evicted.

Old December 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post

Smileys?

Its entirely scripted ... please google ... few former contestants/participants have admitted candidly. Voting process must be to get audience involved emotionally? Chances are good that winner was decided once participants were chosen and contracts signed, even before the first episode was aired. Rest is 1.4 billion indulging in mental masturbation.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 14th, 2013, 09:09 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Last week I saw Arman eliminated & back again... how ?

Why this guy Arman is getting more freedom from everyone even he keeps abusing to all in the house.

Tanisha is going to marry if not only acting for the show. There is something going on at her home among members too.

Tanuja -- not happy about her activities in the show.
Kajol -- not liking the way she is being shown with Arman.
Ajay devgan - wants her to stop & must be eliminated from the house.

good chance his father is the producer of the show ...
Old December 15th, 2013, 07:20 PM

very happy that Kamya kamini was chucked out..

next that bewda Kushal Tandon please.. apparently his dad has subscribed to a service which calls 3 lakh people in Lucknow every week and asks them to vote for Kushal.. Salman ne saale ki is baat pe pakad pakad ke li.
Old December 16th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Junior eCharchan

Master Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond reputeMaster Bates has a reputation beyond repute

Armaan Kohli was arrested on complaint by Sofia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAf2ICrb94M
Old December 17th, 2013, 05:11 AM

Hahaha.. Gaya saala jail mein.. Lekin bail mil gayi and prolly he's back in the show.

But i wonder if the physical assault was serious enough then bigg boss should have kicked him out? Why didnt they? This raises Qs about thrir integrity.
Old December 17th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

i like sangram singh ... simple guy fanss gaya gundon main.

yesterday i watched old sach ka saamna of gobar khan's sis nigaar

she did drugs, one night stands, discriminate junior artists, sabotage someone else career, did something which can ashamed her parents and stole the dresses from shootings.

if i was in india i would vote for sangram singh.
Old December 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bates View Post
Armaan Kohli was arrested on complaint by Sofia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAf2ICrb94M
stupid police first they should read the contract.
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:54 PM

Question Re: Bigg Boss Season 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
i like sangram singh ... simple guy fanss gaya gundon main.

yesterday i watched old sach ka saamna of gobar khan's sis nigaar

she did drugs, one night stands, discriminate junior artists, sabotage someone else career, did something which can ashamed her parents and stole the dresses from shootings.

if i was in india i would vote for sangram singh.
UP, Bihar, hARIYANA ka bhaiya a simpleton? You kidding ... right? Him and that daughter or sister of Kajol and gay guy are playing the most cunning game ... as per two or 3 episodes I watched.

Please explain to me ... why is host licking and sucking toes, palms and bungholes of Araman and sister of Kajol so unashmadaly? What am I missing?