eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old October 9th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Money man and Man

I'll give an example and relate it to the argument later.

Who makes more money - an employee or a businessman? At first one could be tempted to think about businessmen. Look at Ambanis and Bill Gates. But go further. Businessmen also consists of the paan-walla, the bhaiya who washes your car, the bootpolish guy. If you consider all these, you will realize that on an average businessmen are screwed.

OK, let us take only organized sector. Who makes more money - businessman or employee? When you count the income of businessmen, also count the losses of all failures. 80% of businesses fold up in 5 years. If you do that, you will realize that businessmen are again screwed.

But why is it that some businessmen make a large amount of money? It HAS to happen. The lure of that money makes people start a business inspite of the risks. Remove that reward, and no one will start businesses.

Now I ask another question - who is better off - man or woman? See all positions, and predominantly top positions are held by men. So one can mistakenly feel that men are better off. After all, the woman is tied to kitchen and kids. But examine further. Homeless are predominantly males. So are jail inmates. They form a majority of peacetime accidents and war casualties. Men are working in inhospitable conditions while women are peacefully in the kitchen. If you consider all that, you will realize that men are worse off than women. They live a good 10 years lesser.

See the fallacy?
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Money man and Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post

See the fallacy?
No. Now I know that you are anti-women. Let me tell you what I understand.

1. You want the society to have age old rules women had. They should be restricted to doing what they are supposedly good at (and I would like to go a step further and say this) and do what they are born to, gather nuts and do this child bearing. You want men to go fishing and hunting (just talking simple examples you gave).
In the event they do decide to separate, you want a free pass where she takes full responsibility of the child and herself while the man goes around and find another suitable mate. By now, all she knows is to gather nuts. She is open to assaults etc

2. If she puts up a fight, she is now leeching on him.

What you want is a free pass for men.
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll give an example and relate it to the argument later.

Who makes more money - an employee or a businessman? At first one could be tempted to think about businessmen. Look at Ambanis and Bill Gates. But go further. Businessmen also consists of the paan-walla, the bhaiya who washes your car, the bootpolish guy. If you consider all these, you will realize that on an average businessmen are screwed.

OK, let us take only organized sector. Who makes more money - businessman or employee? When you count the income of businessmen, also count the losses of all failures. 80% of businesses fold up in 5 years. If you do that, you will realize that businessmen are again screwed.

But why is it that some businessmen make a large amount of money? It HAS to happen. The lure of that money makes people start a business inspite of the risks. Remove that reward, and no one will start businesses.

Now I ask another question - who is better off - man or woman? See all positions, and predominantly top positions are held by men. So one can mistakenly feel that men are better off. After all, the woman is tied to kitchen and kids. But examine further. Homeless are predominantly males. So are jail inmates. They form a majority of peacetime accidents and war casualties. Men are working in inhospitable conditions while women are peacefully in the kitchen. If you consider all that, you will realize that men are worse off than women. They live a good 10 years lesser.

See the fallacy?
I get this strong sense of Deja Vu. exact same two points in the same post, you raised before.
Old October 11th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Shringjurey pai, I hope all this discussion and evaluation does not end up in you justifying the peaceful religion. If it is then please, we can approach it in a much different and simpler way

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post

1. You want the society to have age old rules women had. They should be restricted to doing what they are supposedly good at (and I would like to go a step further and say this) and do what they are born to, gather nuts and do this child bearing. You want men to go fishing and hunting (just talking simple examples you gave).
In the event they do decide to separate, you want a free pass where she takes full responsibility of the child and herself while the man goes around and find another suitable mate. By now, all she knows is to gather nuts. She is open to assaults etc

Wish women knew what they really are
I pray that you are born a man in your next life and experience women
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:53 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Right to Revoke Consent? Your opinions

aur kya women provide wholesome dal-chawal, roti, subzi. they cook & they clean. they make babies & keep their man happy. that's our goddamned role in life i don't get it where exactly we fucked up that Shring is so mad at us you can't blame the player you see .. you gotta blame the game. wonder who rescripted the screenplay & messed up- i feel women out there are only looking back nostalgically & weeping buckets. achcha khaansa we'd decided to walk six paces behind you for the rest of our lives .. but only if we could stick to the plan
Old October 11th, 2016, 04:08 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I think i put an example somehwere here of lions where males have it both ways. They dont hunt, nurture and get to mate with many females. But Sena Lassi pai or some one else disputed that.
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Shring Pai, interesting arguments in the last part of thread, but questioning on 2 basic premises you have put up.

2. You being accused of being anti women - who has accused you?
Good Question. In this very thread Aashika wrote -

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Once some people were running an ad which showed a bruised boy with the tag-line - "Father, all I want for Christmas is that you stop beating me." Wov!! Showing fathers as oppressors.

Then some people pointed out that research over research in several countries showed that more women hit their children than men. What should they have done - shown an ad where the kid says, "Momma, All I want for this Christmas is for you to not beat me." But no. They just removed the ad.

Part of trying to make men evil. Wait for the collapse. This cannot continue. West is collapsing for want of demographics
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I still dont get what is it that you want from a woman. From what I read, you want a free pass.

Tell me, how many of you guys help out your wives in day to day cooking/cleaning. Tell me what your role is when it comes to spending quality time with the kids/ Who usually takes care of cooking/cleaning/ (many a times) working outside the home too?
I am not saying she is making a sacrifice or deserves a medal. Tell me what she is supposed to do when a man/herself wants to separate? Is it too much to expect child support?

Of course there are always going to be people who abuse the system. Fix the loopholes; no need to get rid of the whole system.
Old October 12th, 2016, 05:39 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She wrote that after my question. Was there any such suggestion before my question?
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:34 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
She wrote that after my question. Was there any such suggestion before my question?
only if he has read (conveniently) left to right, horizontal bottom to top
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

I am sorry, that was uncalled for. You do sure seem to have something against women in general. though calling you anti-women is uncalled for.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika,

You have raised two separate questions viz. i) What I want from women and ii) Why I hate women. I'll answer both, but in two different posts one after another

What do I want from women? Why fairness and equality - that is all. Women object to men calling them whores. As a protest they have "slut walks". If I call a woman a whore, all women will come and raise a ruckus. She cannot be called a whore, no matter what she does. Fair enough. But I would like that no woman calls me a coward. Immaterial of how I behave. Is that too much to ask? But women do not accept it saying, "If you behave like a coward, you better well be called a coward". Huh? I don't get it.

What do I want? If women have a right to revoke consent for whatsoever reason, so should men. If a marriage is fixed and the woman drops out, it is OK, but if a man drops out, he is held to task. Is it too much to ask that women be held to same standard as men? An argument is made that a breakup hurts women more. But does it? Why do men commit suicides far more often than women?

What do I want? I want to be able to live freely without being considered a rascal just for being a man. I told the case of "Papa, all I want is that I not be beaten up for Christmas." It presumes that beaters are men. But when it was pointed out that women beat children more, they should have put "Momma, I do not want to be beaten this summer." That does not seem to matter.

What do I want? When most of the homeless are men, shelters for women are being built and men are left to rot. Some of them are war veterans. This happens even in cold countries. Somehow, women deserve shelter but not men. More women die from breast cancer than men. More men die from prostrate cancer. No funds for prostrate cancer, a lot for breast cancer - despite the fact that women live a full 10 years more than men.

You see what I want? I can go on and on.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Ashikaa,

Let me answer you about my hatred for women. I was taught by my parents to "respect women". To believe that women have been "oppressed for centuries" and they needed to be "liberated". They told these things to me because they genuinely believed it. But as I grew up and started thinking, started reading history of many cultures (which my parents did not do), I began to realize that this was all bunkum. Which is OK. But I am also convinced that the path we are on is going to cause substantial collapse of civilization and a lot of - and I truly mean a lot of deaths. I am NOT saying that there should be deaths. I AM saying that there WILL be deaths and a collapse whether we like it or not.

I gave earlier the example of women being called a whore v/s man being called a coward. It is not just a question of equality and fairness. It is a lot deeper than that. In a nation where women behave as sluts, men will become cowards. Whether you like it or not. Society has always survived on the honor and tears of (some) women and blood and sweat of (some) men. Take one out, the other moves out too.

Feminism is based on two fundamentally flawed premises. One, that it is a new thing. Hardly. Similar experiments have been conducted in Rome, Greece, India, China, etc across the ages with disastrous results. But believing it to be something new and novel means you do not have to look at historical precedents

The second thing is that all laws are based on a sexual trade union. I have already raised the point before - a process I call as "wombopoly" It presupposes that the womb is infinitely valuable and any price can be charged for it. But that is not true. If you would have studied history, you would realize this. Beyond a point men drop out. I claim that it has already happened. The number of men who are refusing to get married because they want to avoid the trauma of family courts is not funny. And a person without a wife and kid cannot be controlled. You cannot extract resources from him. He will not work very hard. It will lead to a serious collapse - whether we like it or not.

I do not hate women my dear. I realize that I cannot change the fate of the world. Things have already gone far and several countries are imploding because they are not producing babies. Though I cannot change the world, I can change myself. I can invest my money in industries which will do well in the coming post feminism era.......