eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old April 6th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down 24 Legacy - The next chapter of Jack Bauer's 24

I was a big fan of 24 - the TV series with the lead character Jack Bauer played by Keifer Sutherland.

They even adapted it for a couple of seasons in India and Anil Kapoor starred in Jack Bauer's role.

So now Keifer Sutherland has moved on to a new hit TV series Designated Survivor but still produces the next chapter called 24 Legacy

If you have read this far, then you might have seen a season or two of 24. If not, then stop reading.

The new version 24 Legacy is very poorly produced. The plot started off well but has become very banal and boring. I am just watching it for sake of completing the series. But if this continues, and I doubt if the ratings are that good, then I will not watch the next season. Its boring now!

Last edited by echarcha; April 6th, 2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 24 Legacy - The next chapter of Jack Bauer's 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I was a big fan of 24 - the TV series with the lead character Jack Bauer played by Keifer Sutherland.

They even adapted it for a couple of seasons in India and Anil Kapoor starred in Jack Bauer's role.

So now Keifer Sutherland has moved on to a new hit TV series Designated Survivor but still produces the next chapter called 24 Legacy

If you have read this far, then you might have seen a season or two of 24. If not, then stop reading.

The new version 24 Legacy is very poorly produced. The plot started off well but has become very banal and boring. I am just watching it for sake of completing the series. But if this continues, and I doubt if the ratings are that good, then I will not watch the next season. Its boring now!
On what network Designated Survivor plays on?

24 Legacy, I agree its getting boring but somehow I have been able to stand it till now. Carter does not have the intensity of Jack Bauer.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old April 6th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
On what network Designated Survivor plays on?

24 Legacy, I agree its getting boring but somehow I have been able to stand it till now. Carter does not have the intensity of Jack Bauer.
It's on abc.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 8th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I only like HomeLand and now this Designated Survivor... All other shows are sort of boring and feel the same....
Old April 8th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I tried watching 24, the original one... but just hate that reality-show type presentation. Plus its presentation was more family-drama then action-style... so lost interest after couple of episode. Don't like any of these new reality-show serails... be it Office or Modern Family or whatever. What is happening... why do the characters of the show want to tell us what they think Just play your roles and get out of my life. That is what I want. Not listen to your rona-dona.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless