eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old March 5th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Aunty .....mebbe the answer to your question is in this song :-
Line nahi maar raha hoon ......But there's more to Marriage than just sex and babies .....as you think ......how about laughing together at silly jokes etc ........When you're around 50 then do you want to end up like some americans do in nursing homes or would you want a loving caring family ????

When I'm Sixty-Four

(The Beatles)

When I get older losing my hair many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine,
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out til quarter to three would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

Oh, you'll be older too - Ah
And if you say the word, I could stay with you

I could be handy mending a fuse when your lights have gone
You can knit a sweater by the fireside,
Sunday mornings, go for a ride
Doing the garden, digging the weeds, who could ask for more?

Every summer we could rent a cottage in the Isle of White,
If it's not too dear
We shall skrimp and save, grandchildren at your knees,
Vera, Chuck, and Dave

Send me a postcard, drop me a line stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say,
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me an answer, fill in a form, mine forevermore
Old March 5th, 2002, 09:17 PM
Banned

Location: Osho Commune International , 17 ,Koregaon Park Pune India
crazy-sexy-cool-babe is on a distinguished road
pal Parsu

Heard this song cliff Richard , bachelor boy,

When I was young
My father said
child I have something to say

And what he told me
I'll never forget until my
dying day

He said son u be a bachelor boy

and thats the way to stay ....

I guess it applies equally to spinsters also ...

Last edited by crazy-sexy-cool-babe; March 5th, 2002 at 09:21 PM.
Old March 5th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Aunty ......
How's Pune these days ? ......Kind of miss all the fun I used to have on FC road ........and cant remember the road that is parallel to FC road .....but there was a great Maharashtrian Style restaurant on that road .......where the waiters were dressed in traditional maharashtrian clothing .....
Old March 6th, 2002, 02:43 AM
Banned

Pal Parsu Pune these days is getting hotter day by day(pun accidental) ...Haven't been to FC road in ages ...shifted from Aundh to koregaon Park ...It's a crazy sexy cool place...Kabhi Pune aayo toh milange ...saath baith ke daaru piyenge...Pal Parsu u talking of Apte Road or JM Road both are parallel to FC road ...and the restaurant's name is Shreyas ( actually their is one more of such type But I don't recall the name ) ...yeah sometimes the waiters serve in the traditional Maharashtrian style dress...Haven't beeen to the place for a year...Food too is very very tasty tasty .... but the sad part is that they don't offer booze
Old March 6th, 2002, 03:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
MG road is also allright for timepass...
Koregaon Park I used to go for paying my house rent .....
1000 oaks restaurant in MG road is good for daaru shaaru..
Old March 6th, 2002, 07:22 PM
eCharchan

jijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Sheena
Arya ji ! ye kya kiya aapne,apni real pic hi avtaar bana daali?

you old fagottist you gotta show your true pic too in ur avtaar

STOP DERAILING

Naam main kya rakha hai
Old March 6th, 2002, 07:25 PM
eCharchan

jijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant futurejijaji has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by crazy-sexy-cool-babe
actually their is one more of such type But I don't recall the name

must be long time you been there

how long ( a year or so )

Naam main kya rakha hai
Old March 6th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Vettaikaran

Quote:
Pal Parsu Pune these days is getting hotter day by day(pun accidental) ...Haven't been to FC road in ages ...shifted from Aundh to koregaon Park ...It's a crazy sexy cool place...Kabhi Pune aayo toh milange ...saath baith ke daaru piyenge...Pal Parsu u talking of Apte Road or JM Road both are parallel to FC road ...and the restaurant's name is Shreyas ( actually their is one more of such type But I don't recall the name ) ...yeah sometimes the waiters serve in the traditional Maharashtrian style dress...Haven't beeen to the place for a year...Food too is very very tasty tasty .... but the sad part is that they don't offer booze
Aunty ......will be in India in April/May.......heading to Pune/Bombay/Shirdi in May ........in Bangalore in April ......cheers Be warned ......am a complete ghonchu ......and wifey and my naughty son always are with me

Last edited by Parashuram; March 6th, 2002 at 09:18 PM.
Old March 6th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Banned

pal Parsu

Will be in Pune from 20th may onwards.If the dates coincide we'll meet...and have a nice time ....I assure u son and wifey won't object my boozing with u ...and wud look forward for another meeting .

Regards

Lovey
Old March 8th, 2002, 08:33 PM
eCharchan

Re: pal Parsu

Quote:
Will be in Pune from 20th may onwards.

tera visa to extend ho gaya tha
abhi kyon ja raha hai

Naam main kya rakha hai
Old March 27th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Marriage is the root cause of every divorce

CSCB zyada ho gayi shayad aaj ...divorce tabhie hota hain jab marriage hoti hain...

well CSCB..that is ur opinion..not everyone ken think in the same frequency as u think..bottomline is that though we all have same bandwidth (being humans) we operate on different frequencies..and what CSCB says is her frequency...so no need slitting each other throats whether one should marry or not....
kam se kam..1-2 mahine ke liye to chhod do...yahan ek member dulha banane waala hain (justaguy)..soccho uske dil pe kya beet rahin hogi..yeh sab sunkar..

waise bachpan mein hummne darwin ki theory padi thi..badi interesting thi..it says waise 'man by nature is a social animal" (not sure whether it was said by darwin).but this one was said by him.." each organism tries to multiply is sufficient number so as to continue living for generations to come" (slightly changed..not exact wordings)...waise 6+billion to presently hain...CSCB nahin contribute karengi..to bhi chalega...we have pukis for it...

it's what people dont know abt. each other that makes them such good friendz..any takers
so CSCB ki 'good friend ' ki theory bhi rule out karte hain

well if u guys saw that movie MATRIX...there was an interesting dialogue between the agents n morpheus..it goes like this (not exact words)

" u know we sat down to classify all life forms on earth..but when it came tu humans..we got confused...man cannot be mammal bcos mammal tend to adjust/synchronize with the environment..but humans r completely diff. fom them..they go to a particular area...eat up all resources...MULTIPLY..n when they have destroyed everything they move to another location n continue old habits....u knoe we know another species which behaves in the same way VIRUS"

kaisa laga CSCB...

btw AIDS virus was first believed to be genetically cultured in US defence bio-tech labs as a possible bio-weapon...i mean its one theory..but a EC's members theory of a frustated african screwing that (special type of) monkey also hold good...whatever i would luv that member to submit his theory to 'nature' magazine
Old March 27th, 2002, 05:06 AM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
yes

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi
The whole funda is stability of society!!.......we do not want more hoes than normal girls........we do not want ppl dying of aids or suffering from gonnohraea or syphillis or whatever the hell!!

Apart from that as i mentioned earlier perpetuates humane values and not animal instincts in our race!

baap re what warped logic man as if only the unmarried ppl are spreading the STDs...were u born stupid or did u try hard to achieve the status...anyhow it's the married arsehole men in india who because don't their wives hot enuff go to sex workers and have mistresses by the side nad spread the STDs because test aur ilaaj karwaane se saalon ki mardaangi par chot pahunchti hai.....
as far as marriage is concerned it's to keep the polygamous inclinations in control....it's a blind hope though isn't it
Old March 27th, 2002, 05:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini

as far as marriage is concerned it's to keep the polygamous inclinations in control....it's a blind hope though isn't it
Mujhe to bas ek hee chahiye...
Old April 2nd, 2002, 10:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

aashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond reputeaashoo has a reputation beyond repute
har gale ka fandha banaya hai upar waale ne

Old April 2nd, 2002, 10:37 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Re: yes

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini

baap re what warped logic man as if only the unmarried ppl are spreading the STDs...were u born stupid or did u try hard to achieve the status...anyhow it's the married arsehole men in india who because don't their wives hot enuff go to sex workers and have mistresses by the side nad spread the STDs because test aur ilaaj karwaane se saalon ki mardaangi par chot pahunchti hai.....
i say yrs is warped up!! cuz u didnt get in the flow!!
say there is no marriage......then there is no resp[onsibility...u sleep with me one day nex day u sleep with sumone else and the so on and so forth and same applies to me.....so there is more spreading of diseases!!
but marriages some dork e1 after all that fukk up .......they screw arpund......too but thats till lil compared to what it would have been without Holy Matrimony!!
understand!!? no? cuz u like the idea of not marrying!!