eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old November 8th, 2001, 10:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Why only Hindus are blamed?

In Islam, anyone who does not believe in Allah is looked down as a Kaffer.

In Christianity, anyone who doe not believe in Jesus Christ is called a Pagan.

In Hindu society, anyone who did not worship God and took to bad habits were relegated as Shudras/Dalits/Achoot.

So my question is why only Hindus are blamed?

I have never heard of any fights between the 3 of the 4 divisions of a Hindu society, namely Brahmin, Khsatriya and Baniya. It's these 3 that have a fight against the Shudras. And why shouldn't they have? After all the shudras were the non-believers and propogated bad habits in the society.

This is the same attitude that any devout Christian and Muslim has about people who do not believe in their God and are bad for the society.

So why only Hindus are targeted?
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old November 8th, 2001, 10:43 AM

Thumbs down I dont think that's true

Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
In Hindu society, anyone who did not worship God and took to bad habits were relegated as Shudras/Dalits/Achoot.
I thought this classification has to do with the kind of work these people or their families did and NOT becasue they did not worship/believe in a certain God.
Old November 8th, 2001, 10:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
Re: I dont think that's true

Quote:
Originally posted by eNRI

I thought this classification has to do with the kind of work these people or their families did and NOT becasue they did not worship/believe in a certain God.
because of what they were, they were relegated to the menial work.
Old November 8th, 2001, 10:50 AM

Re: Re: I dont think that's true

Quote:

because of what they were, they were relegated to the menial work.
That's not true, but I don't want to argue with you. Thanks
Old November 8th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
arya there are sects in muslims and christian to
FYI
muslims (4 or more sects) i only know the name of three sect
Shiya
I don't know if they have sects in shiya or not.
Sunni
Syed
Sheikh
Pathan

Christian
Baptist
Catholic
Protestant
Methodist

So what is u r point here. May be I didn't get it.
Old November 8th, 2001, 12:47 PM
Junior eCharchan

Rebel is on a distinguished road
Re: Why only Hindus are blamed?

Quote:
In Islam, anyone who does not believe in Allah is looked down as a Kaffer.

In Christianity, anyone who doe not believe in Jesus Christ is called a Pagan.

So my question is why only Hindus are blamed?

I have never heard of any fights between the 3 of the 4 divisions of a Hindu society, namely Brahmin, Khsatriya and Baniya. It's these 3 that have a fight against the Shudras. And why shouldn't they have? After all the shudras were the non-believers and propogated bad habits in the society.

This is the same attitude that any devout Christian and Muslim has about people who do not believe in their God and are bad for the society.

So why only Hindus are targeted?

You are a real sick man. Do you ever think before you write? Oh! you are insane how can you think.

God you stink so much, your mind sediments got rotten. Yuck Yuck you stink.

Sucker from where did you get this thought. (You stink! Yuck).

I do not believe in caste and religion bashing. Dont force me.

You know what the so-called worshipers of God do with mask.

Every one know what those believers do to women whom they make them marry to a stone (Called God) and every other sucker (you know who they are) would have sex with them. You guys stink! Yuck.

Every one knows which sects of women are know as most Rasik. Let me not spill the beans.

Wow those worshipers of God, you believe in satti, who take hefty dowries. You guys stink! Yuck.

Which Brahmin has guts to fight. Khsatriyas were always fools (fooled by those cold-blooded Brahmins).

Every one knows about Baniya they even sell their M for money. Why would they fight with the power and their chellas.

So called F..king Manushastra never divided people into castes based on if they are believers of God or Not ( if they would have all the so called UCs would have been Sudhras)

You are never a Brahmin because of birth.

Word Arya means gentleman, good-natured, righteous person, noble-man, and is often used like 'Sir' or 'Shree' before the name of a person .

You sucker stop using than. You sinck, You are sick man.

Chullu bar pani me dub ke mar. Mar ja tu mar ja, Tera jeena vyarth hai.
Old November 8th, 2001, 12:54 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
as I said before RELIGION should be banned...

Religion is the Root of All EVIL
Old November 8th, 2001, 01:31 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Okay give it a rest now rakhwala

Take it easy and STOP BEING SECULAR

I am very overburden by your SECULARIST posts
Old November 8th, 2001, 02:02 PM
Hunter Wali

Pretty Woman is on a distinguished road
>> In Hindu society, anyone who did not worship God and took to bad habits were relegated as Shudras/Dalits/Achoot. <<

Really... how ignorant are Hindus abt their own religion!

With this level of ignorance one doesn't even know where to begin.

Being a Shudra has nothing to do with not worhsipping God, or relegating in bad habits.

According to Gita anyone who is a "helper" of a Teacher(brahmin), Army (Kshatriya) or Vaishya (Businessman)... is a Shudra. In modern day society... all service class from Software consultants to finance analysts are Shudras. But then of course Gita talks about your caste or swadharma according to action. And none of the castes are supposed to be "punishment". Like, hello?

Brahmins and Kshatriyas exploited caste system. Instead of your actions, you were a Brahmin by birth... even if you were illiterate. And menial jobs were only relegated to Shudras. The "helpers". Not as a punishment, but as EXPLOITATION.

I think EVERYONE (except for Arya) knows how Shudras have been exploited, were REFUSED education or study of scriptures by Brahmins.... one can write pages on centuries of exploitation.

Oh, and in case you did not know.... being a Naastik, or not worshipping God... is quite alright in Hinduism. According to Vivekananda.... its preferable to say one doesn't have faith.... till the faith actually develops through knowledge and self realization. There is no punishment for lack of faith in Hinduism.

Sharm ki baat hai, ki aise basic facts bhi so called Hindus nahin jaante and then they talk about SAVING HINDUISM.
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by IA
arya there are sects in muslims and christian to
FYI
muslims (4 or more sects) i only know the name of three sect
Shiya
I don't know if they have sects in shiya or not.
Sunni
Syed
Sheikh
Pathan

Christian
Baptist
Catholic
Protestant
Methodist

So what is u r point here. May be I didn't get it.
the point is Only Hindus are blamed of differentiating people into castes / classes and looking down upon people.

and eNRI thanks for not discussing.
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Tum log ko kuchh nahin malooom. Shudras are NRIs with 'e' in front of their names.
Coincidentally, most of the shudras are great singers.
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I remember you had posted

Quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Woman
begin.
Being a Shudra has nothing to do with not worhsipping God, or relegating in bad habits.
YOu ahd posted the entire caste system in some thread before. It was about how caste was decided by the work you did... etc.

Can you please post that here again. It was a good thread. I cannot find it.

Today the politicians have twisted caste interpretation to their vested interests
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:24 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why only Hindus are blamed?

Quote:

Aryababandhu
Tere ko kiya ho gaya BhaYa ... koi pagal kutta to nahin kat gaya ...
I trusted you so much that I used to read your posts with eyes wide shut ...

Please read your main post again and see if you knew what your fingers were doing while your brain was asleep ...

All three castes in cahoots exploited and lived off fourth ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:33 PM
eCharchan

kate is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Why only Hindus are blamed?

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

Aryababandhu
Tere ko kiya ho gaya BhaYa ... koi pagal kutta to nahin kat gaya ...
I trusted you so much that I used to read your posts with eyes wide shut ...

Please read your main post again and see if you knew what your fingers were doing while your brain was asleep ...

All three castes in cahoots exploited and lived off fourth ...
LOL tantric yogi
Old November 8th, 2001, 03:41 PM
Junior eCharchan

SachhaDesi is on a distinguished road
Will we EVER be able to come out of this caste system?

Why are people defending even talking about caste system? Its not that caste system will go away if we stop talking about it but it serves only purpose of vitiating the atmosphere.

Really sick.