eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
I have become the new moderator.

Echarcha - thanks for the offer. If it's okay with you, I'd like to post your PM and share your kind words with the rest of the group. I would be delighted to accept this position.

After I take up the position, I hope to institute a few changes. We don't need to delete posts randomly or make people feel inferior. In my eyes, all members are equal.

It is a huge responsibility, I know and Im glad that you entrusted your faith in me....I hope I can end the hostility and foster a feeling of comradarie and brotherhood/sisterhood amongst everyone.

Oh yes. A small note to all members. Don't get your undies/panties into a knot just yet. I am just kidding. Nobody has made any offer of any kind to me......(yet)!! I just wanted to make amtha, dirty, rameshp, 28virgo, and the rest of the anti-harharmahadev-brigade crap in their pants!!

BAM BAM BAM eeeee KA-POW!!! (please don't ban me...and definitely no -ve reps please)
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I have become the new moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
Echarcha - thanks for the offer. If it's okay with you, I'd like to post your PM and share your kind words with the rest of the group. I would be delighted to accept this position.

After I take up the position, I hope to institute a few changes. We don't need to delete posts randomly or make people feel inferior. In my eyes, all members are equal.

It is a huge responsibility, I know and Im glad that you entrusted your faith in me....I hope I can end the hostility and foster a feeling of comradarie and brotherhood/sisterhood amongst everyone.

Oh yes. A small note to all members. Don't get your undies/panties into a knot just yet. I am just kidding. Nobody has made any offer of any kind to me......(yet)!! I just wanted to make amtha, dirty, rameshp, 28virgo, and the rest of the anti-harharmahadev-brigade crap in their pants!!

BAM BAM BAM eeeee KA-POW!!! (please don't ban me...and definitely no -ve reps please)
Dude, I dont hate you. hate is a very powerful/negative emotion. Dont be childish. Just because I supported Cooldude in this whole brouhaha does not mean that I abhor you.

Infact, I've said many a times that I enjoy reading your posts (even the gandmasti ones ). It's the manner in which you hijacked FFF's thread and tried to settle your old scores with cooldude is what got me going.

Rahi baat moderator banne ki, I hope they go ahead and offer you the job. It is only then that you'll realise the responsibility that goes with it!!
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I wish you all the best ...

I think it offers all of us to learn a lot ...

As members, we get to know what the mod values the most ...

As mods, we get a chance to delete and (un)delete the invaluable from the valuable ...

HHMD, hamari sawere-waali gaadi to kab ki nikal chuki, afsos tumm derrr aaye ...

Last edited by landyaBhai; November 15th, 2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
I wish you all the best ...

I think it offers all of us to learn a lot ...

As members, we get to know what the mod values the most ...

As mods, we get a chance to delete and (un)delete the invaluable from the valuable ...

HHMD, hamari sawere-waali gaadi to kab ki nikal chuki, afsos tumm derrr aaye ...
phir se.....what the heck are you talking about?? Im just kidding, yaar! Eat chill pill...
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
phir se.....what the heck are you talking about?? Im just kidding, yaar! Eat chill pill...
I thought, you had all the chilli pills .. we are definetly on chill-pills and yes I took them before I went for my morning routine ...
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Proud LLKC member

HarHar,

Can I move this to laal..mirchi ... it is one of those gems that it would be best to have regular members respond to it ...

I am assuming that you started this thread, cuz you wanted some responses> rite?

Thanks.

--LandYA
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
Dude, I dont hate you. hate is a very powerful/negative emotion. Dont be childish. Just because I supported Cooldude in this whole brouhaha does not mean that I abhor you.

Infact, I've said many a times that I enjoy reading your posts (even the gandmasti ones ). It's the manner in which you hijacked FFF's thread and tried to settle your old scores with cooldude is what got me going.

Rahi baat moderator banne ki, I hope they go ahead and offer you the job. It is only then that you'll realise the responsibility that goes with it!!
What was so great about FFFs thread? Would you have felt better if I hijacked 2gud's useless thread about his digital imaging fantasies?

Last edited by HarHarMahaDev; November 15th, 2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Delete thsi crappy thread. Lal Mirchi is supposed to be full of ...........Lal mirchi Not this stupid shit !!!

Har Har ..............Fuck you
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

LB - could you please delete the message...

I didnt want to start some serious discussion AGAIN...just meant it as joke....thx
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Proud LLKC member

Quote:
LB - could you please delete the message...

I didnt want to start some serious discussion AGAIN...just meant it as joke....thx
delete means, delete the thread or delete the message (and which message?)
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:04 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems like u got a number of -ve reps in last couple of days...ur stars have reduced from 5 to 4...

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old November 15th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
delete means, delete the thread or delete the message (and which message?)
thread

shrt
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:11 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg
seems like u got a number of -ve reps in last couple of days...ur stars have reduced from 5 to 4...
I gave a neg. rep to him today for the first time... I am now fed up with any thing which starts with mod, and plan to give neg. reps to anyone who starts a thread with mod in the title...

didn't have time to go through those long debates... and because of those threads, charcha have become too boring to my taste...
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Proud LLKC member

if everyone is done replying, I can close the thread ...

HHMD, I hope you know that I dont have the privilege to delete the thread completely ... It's a soft-delete ... may be Sunit or CoolDude can delete it completely , I guess ...
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
......(yet)!! I just wanted to make amtha, dirty, rameshp, 28virgo, and the rest of the anti-harharmahadev-brigade crap in their pants!!

Yes I hate you. Happy?

And I will keep my shit in my pants, unlike you.....posting here.

PS: I never gave anyone except Viking (because he gave me one) -ve rep. Not even chapai (he also gave me one -ve long time back).

BTW....how come you went from 5 green to 4???