eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old November 15th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
India-South Africa series...any predictions?

Both India and South Africa are riding high after great performances in the recent weeks. Anyone willing to make any guesses on the outcome of the series? I think, India will beat South Africe 4-1.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old November 15th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Re: India-South Africe series...any predictions?

I think either India will lose 2-3 or lose the finals. Don't have high hopes with the team, its like a random number, win/lose/win/win/win/lose/lose/lose more of lose than win
Old November 15th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Is Ganduli there? If yes, we will not win
Old November 15th, 2005, 08:42 PM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of

2-2-1. Series Tie
Old November 15th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Sehwag - 1
S. Tendulkar - 2
Kaif - 1
Gambhir - 1
Dravid - 8 (excused )

No....these are not potential/conflicting batting orders....these are the current scores lol....are they competing to make the lowest worst score other than 0?

India 87/5 , go yuvvie!

http://card.cricket.indiatimes.com/s...ll?matchid=272
Old November 16th, 2005, 06:14 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

its time for India to wake up to a way better opposition......Ntini, Pollock, Nel, etc dont give you more than 5 runs per over usually, so India is looking at 260-270 max. in the next 4 matches....which is not a big deal for SA....they belted the $hit out or our ace bowler Pathan 6 overs for 51 runs and no wickets...... Pollock gave away 37 runs in 10 overs with 2 wickets..there is no comparison btw. indian and SA bowling......

My prediction: SA will win the series 3-2......
Old November 16th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Okay, did India win ?
Old November 16th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Okay, did India win ?
Nope. I change my prediction. India loose series by 4-1

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old November 16th, 2005, 09:27 AM
eCharchan

King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute

Stayed up last night watching the match through streaming video. Even though India lost the match, it was a great fight by India. When they were 35/5, no one would have imagined that they could have got past 100/150. but they went on to make a fighting 250. This really showed the depths of India's batting.
Having said this, Indian really needed this shake up after the easy Sri Lanka series. South Africa looks extremely strong in all aspects. Their fielding is just amazing, bowling is very accurate and batting is strong too.

Yuvi, Irfan and Bhajju were great - especially the way Bhajju cobblered the bowling in the end. Goutam Ghambir was a big letdown as the Super-sub. he should have played more safely. Dhoni was not so fluent as the South Africans seem to have worked out a safe line and length to bowl to him.

Greame Smith is looking too good. It was India's greatest fortune that he dragged a wide-wide ball on to his stumps. If he was still at the crease, they woukd have probably won the match before 35 overs. Smashing all round batting making everything seem easy.
Old November 28th, 2005, 04:22 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of

2-2-1. It Seems my prediction will come true today.
Old November 28th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Axecuse Me?

bahut paise khaaye honge to win this game
Old November 29th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: India-South Africa series...any predictions?

bull shit=Indian team
just look at the way afrcians played...the last match
after sitting in front of tv ..i hoped india should win..but as match came to end i changed to south aftrican party. They almost killed the indian team.

Why is that Nel guy so abusive at indian players ?

not ashamed to be IDLE !