eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 9th, 2001, 04:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

bond_the_don is on a distinguished road
Cool

What do you think friends ?

i read a news someday back that " NASA didnt send any human on MOON and this claim was from some USA's Scientist who was working in to the same project when NASA said that Armstrong was the 1st person who put his step on MOON!!!
and the Scientist also Challenged that the video film which was shown by NASA it was a " Tricky Cam"...

what is the truth ?
Old January 9th, 2001, 05:52 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
well... he's lying for many obvious reasons:

(1) Russians, Europeans and Americans have satellites that go around moon....

(2) Neil Armstrong's footprints will be on moon forever... if he never went there then these satellites would have picked that up...

(3) Similarly he planted an American flag there... this would also have been picked up...

(4) Where did the Moonrocks come from?

(5) Neil Amstrong wasn't the only one to moon many people followed him... Apollo 14 was the last.... were these lies too?

so u know... don't believe everything u read on the net
Old January 9th, 2001, 06:36 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Red face People have all kinds of theories

But I think man did go to the moon. And it really does not matter today whether we can go to the moon or not. We now have powerful telescopes that can give us all kinds of information about the moon.
Old January 9th, 2001, 07:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold

Even I would like to believe that man went to the moon. But I have never been able to believe it. What is the proof?

Can we pick up the American flag and their foorprints using our telescopes? If yes, I believe. IF not, the joke is on all of us

Old January 10th, 2001, 01:02 PM
Junior eCharchan

Thumbs down Re: Ganesh

(1) Russians, Europeans and Americans have satellites that go around moon....

Ans :- but not on moon. around and on it make a lots diff and there is thousands KM's diff to be on MOON...

(2) Neil Armstrong's footprints will be on moon forever... if he never went there then these satellites would have picked that up...

Ans:- As you are using NET then Tric Pic is not possible ?

(3) Similarly he planted an American flag there... this would also have been picked up...

Ans:- Hve u seen it properly ? u can see the flag's clothe is standing in Air, my brother their is no Air on MOON then how can a simple Clothe stands without air ? and if u see more clearly then u can see that its moving in Air....how it can be possible. if air is there then may be one of us visited moon till yet...

(4) Where did the Moonrocks come from?

Ans:- Lots of things keep coming on Earth from Space i didnt seen MOONROCKS but if someone who is working with NASA and if he will show me a simpe stone and if he will say that its a MOONROCK then i will trust him cos i never seen it...

(5) Neil Amstrong wasn't the only one to moon many people followed him... Apollo 14 was the last.... were these lies too?

Ans:- well till yet nobody either me nor u, no one of us went on MOON till yet...
so u know... don't believe everything u read on the net

i said i read that in NEWS i didnt said that i read on NET
Old January 10th, 2001, 01:15 PM
Junior eCharchan

Re: People have all kinds of theories

My dear friend Mr.Sutradhar ji

U can find out only such things with very very powerful Telescopes like hills or something like that. man's feet hardly a size of a 1ft and i dont think that much powerful TELESOPES are invented yet.

for Example:- I can find out the Sutradhar out here but if have to find who is with Sutradhar that it will difficult for me cos only Sutradhar cant do everything. he need support also
Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
But I think man did go to the moon. And it really does not matter today whether we can go to the moon or not. We now have powerful telescopes that can give us all kinds of information about the moon.
Old January 10th, 2001, 02:04 PM
Junior eCharchan

Indian_eastwood is on a distinguished road
Hey guys how many of you people are registered user on http://www.gandmasti.com?? I know there are many of them here.

Yaar cant u recongnise the post that bond posted. This same post was posted on http://www.gandmasti.com months ago, i think somebody on http://www.gandmasti.com copy pasted it and forwarded it to bond on email. Well i can easily recongnise gandmasti stuff when i see one. Where are u all loyal gandus turned echarchans?
Old January 10th, 2001, 02:18 PM
Junior eCharchan

Thumbs down Very well said

well my dear friend EASTWOOD

as you said someone send me a fwd but i dont hve any friends on net who send me fwds i come on net to talk with my GF only and when i talk to her on net after that i dont need anything like fwd, or net friends. what i need what i get it so i dont need to put someones idea over here and by the way i think this is ur EXPERIENCE TO COPY FROM SOME FWD MAILS AND PUT THAT HERE
Old January 10th, 2001, 02:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

Re: Very well said

Quote:
Originally posted by bond_the_don

as you said someone send me a fwd but i dont hve any friends on net who send me fwds i come on net to talk with my GF only and when i talk to her on net after that i dont need anything like fwd, or net friends. what i need what i get it so i dont need to put someones idea over here and by the way i think this is ur EXPERIENCE TO COPY FROM SOME FWD MAILS AND PUT THAT HERE [/b]

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Gotcha bond. You r very stupid person. You contradicted yourself, In your post in WHAT U DID TODAY you said that u come online to talk to ur wife and here u r saying that u come online to chat to ur gf. Buddy i proved u wrong. Now dont go on saying and explaining that u call ur wife ur gf or that things. i gotca he he he

Old January 10th, 2001, 02:33 PM
Junior eCharchan

Thumbs down Its my matter

well Eastwood its my matter and my wife or my gf whom ever she is she knows what i do when i m online so it is not come under ur problems okey ?

[Edited by bond_the_don on 01-10-2001 at 04:35 PM]
Old January 10th, 2001, 02:52 PM
Junior eCharchan

Chankya is on a distinguished road
Well said Indian

heheheehe You traped him rite.....
and Don Yaar dil pe mat lo.....
"When a man has no strength left in him he becomes a sadhu, one without wealth acts like a brahmachari, a sick man behaves like a devotee of the Lord, and when a woman grows old she becomes devoted to her husband"
Old January 10th, 2001, 02:55 PM
Junior eCharchan

Re: Well said Indian

Well TAKALE LOL yaar dil pe lena chahu to bhi nahi le sakta cos ye indian bhi jaanta hai aur mai bhi jaanta hu
Old January 10th, 2001, 03:03 PM
Junior eCharchan

Wink

lol @ bond

rightly said
Old January 10th, 2001, 03:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

SachhaDesi is on a distinguished road
Bachho jhagda mat karo

Moon Moon Sen ko pucho, sabse pahle upar kaun chadha tha?