eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 13th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Junior eCharchan

Mrs. Chaddi is on a distinguished road
What is the funniest Joke you have ever heard ?

I told a bunch of jokes one time and everybody agreed this was the best one by far...

Code:
The manager of an adult shop takes a break and leaves the new clerk in charge.

A white woman comes in and asks, "how much for the dildos?" The clerk says, "$35 for the black, $35 for the white." So she says, "I'll take a black one. I never had a black one before." So she buys it and leaves.

A black woman comes in and asks, "how much for the dildos?" The clerk says, "$35 for the black, $35 for the white." So she says, "I'll take a white one. I never had a white one before." So she buys it and leaves.

A blonde woman comes in and asks, "how much for the dildos?" "$35 for the black, $35 for the white." "What about that plaid dildo on the shelf?" "Oh, that's a very special dildo. That'll cost you $165." "Ooh, I'll take it!" She buys it and leaves.

The manager comes back and asks the clerk how it went. "Good. I sold a black dildo, I sold a white dildo, and I sold your thermos for $165!"

Part 2 ----

Q. What did the blonde say when she found cucumbers in the grocery store?
A. Oooooh! Green dildos! I never had a green one before!
Echarchans whenever you encounter my hubby Chaddi talking out of his rear ; please feel free to cut his balls off to prevent him from breeding as being his wife I want his stupidity which is actually an acute psychological disorder to be cured than to be endured
Old December 13th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Junior eCharchan

Mrs. Chaddi is on a distinguished road
This is a real incidence ....

Long time back , Big-G , Narci and my Hubby Viking were going for a walk one day, when they come across a bridge. A troll comes out from under the bridge and says, "in order for you to cross, your peckers must total 21 inches." So Big-G drops his pants and the troll measures it and says, "10 inches." Then Narci pulls his out and measures: 10 inches. Viking ie my Hubby Mr. Chaddi pulls it out and measures half an inch. Between Big-G and Narci , they manage to scrounge up another half inch and they're all allowed to cross the bridge.

Punch Line

Then my Hubby Viking says, "good thing I had a hard-on!"
Echarchans whenever you encounter my hubby Chaddi talking out of his rear ; please feel free to cut his balls off to prevent him from breeding as being his wife I want his stupidity which is actually an acute psychological disorder to be cured than to be endured

Last edited by Mrs. Chaddi; December 13th, 2003 at 05:30 AM.