eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 3rd, 2004, 09:05 PM
Vettaikaran

Parashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud ofParashuram has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Belly dancing is the new rage

Belly dancing is the new rage

http://sify.com/cities/delhi/fullstory.php?id=13445923

Saturday, 03 April , 2004, 10:16

New Delhi: The ambience of "weekend parties" in South Delhi has changed over the years. Cocaine and models used to be an integral part of these parties not very long ago. Now with the advent of foreign girls, it is not the same anymore.
Lebanese girls are in great demand particularly for "belly dancing". It has become a part and parcel of such parties. The general refrain is that a weekend party would not attract guests unless it has a girl from Lebanon as the belly dancer. A party animal told this reporter that lissome Lebanese beauties are considered to be the best for their sexy belly dancing. After the Lebanese, girls hailing from the Confederation of Independent States (CIS) are the latest craze in the city's party circuits. A restaurant in New Friends Colony has been raking in the moolah merely because the owner has hired CIS girls as waitresses. These girls not only serve food to the customers but satisfy their lust too, sources in the Delhi Police said.

The glut of CIS girls had started when Olag Kozireva, a beautiful young woman from Uzbekistan, started bringing girls from these countries to pursue her business interests. Olga was unmasked after her activities were exposed and many senior Customs officers were penalised for helping her in evading custom duties. It was proved during the investigation that he used to supply girls to the officials apart from greasing their palms too. There has been an increase in the population of these girl in Delhi. The arrest of 9 girls belonging to Azerbaijan, a part of the CIS, from Hotel Regent in Karol Bagh has once again proved that the girls of foreign origin who visit Delhi as tourists are active as sex workers.

Olga Kozireva, the lynchpin of the infamous Customsgate, might have faded from public memory, but her enterprising compatriots are back into business with a bang. They not only sell their bodies to earn quick bucks but have been involved in the trade of spurious medicines, narcotic drugs, infusion sets and other Indian items. These items fetch quite a premium in the impoverished states of the erstwhile Soviet Union. Saiana Hotel in Paharganj continues to be the favourite haunt of tourists hailing from Uzbekistan, Kyrgistan, Kazakhstan and other states. Olag had carried out her dubious activities from this hotel for years.

The hotel was witness to many escapades of senior customs officials, who came calling her. Saiana Hotel has once started playing host to female tourists from Uzbkistan in collision with the local police. Many hotels in Karol Bagh and Paharhanj have been running sex rackets and this appears to be the staple source of their income, said a police officer who was part of the team that raided the Karol Bagh hotel.
Once my processor is rented cycles in Korea, my RAM is in orbit, and my storage media is distributed in 10K chunks all over the former Soviet Union, and there is no noticable performance hit. Then I'll have enough bandwidth.

http://www.vinod.us

http://www.storagedimensions.us
Old April 4th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

amal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to beholdamal is a splendid one to behold
Belly dancing

India is changing. I think I would like to move back to India.
Old April 4th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Junior eCharchan

Munna Babli is on a distinguished road
Why?

Is your belly dancing too?