eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old January 24th, 2001, 03:32 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to know whom would you like to work with an American or Desi.

One more thing is how safe is it to give the reference of an American boss to a new client?
Old January 24th, 2001, 05:24 PM
Banned

aurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these parts
Infidels

I think that you infidel Indians dont deserve to work here in the first place.I for one am at a senoir position in a company here..and see to it that I recruit only Pakistani software engineers or Indian Muslim software engineers.

Allah Hafiz!
Old January 24th, 2001, 06:24 PM
~Haiwan~

gandesh will become famous soon enough
aaah... angu aa gaya dubara aapni gaand marwane ko... yaar teri gaand ki khujali ka koyi ilaaj nahin hai... waise kis company mei ho angu sahab cuz if u're not hiring indians i wonder how u're surviving...
Old January 24th, 2001, 06:58 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking That maniac!!

Angu what software does your company make??!!!!.I'am sure it must be some site where you only have HTML pages,contents of which have something to do with the propogation of Islam or the barbarianism of the Pakistani
Jaabaaz(JaaBASTARDS)in Kashmir and all that crap!.

No Indian would work there!!.And how much do you offer
$3 per hour on contract?or $500 annually for a permanent job?!
Old January 24th, 2001, 07:17 PM
~Haiwan~

no no... angu is in the data entry business... hahahahahahahahahaha... yes angu i now understand why u don't hire indians... u can't find any that are so underqualified that they can accept that job.... hahahahahahahahahaha ... stick with pakis its good for u... hahahahahahaha... see u soon at http://www.fu*kedcompany.com...

Old January 24th, 2001, 07:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

tempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud oftempest has much to be proud of
>> I for one am at a senoir position in a company here..<<

For all you know Aungu ji might be head jamadaar, naa ke chhota mota software engineer. bhai senior position hai, zara tameez se baat karo.

tempest
Old January 25th, 2001, 08:18 AM
Dil se Hindustani

proudhindustani will become famous soon enough
Wink My vote goes to American Boss

Yaar Viking, is aungu ne itne achche subject ka kachra kar diya, okay, I had a lots of this kind of discussion in our small group gathering during daroo session in weekends or in office where we worked. Even if we’ll go for some poll (hope echarcha soon include poll facitlity), 95% of Indian prefers to work /or interviewed with/by American boss then Desi Boss, the few reasons I can predict.

Desi Boss interfere too much while work (to show he knows more then you)
They give less time to R&D before actually go to development
Not flexible in work ethics
Normally they do have good managements skills but biased because of North-south dilemma

about reference, yes its highly reliable to give American boss reference compare to Desi boss reference to the client, infect that’s the advice of most consultancy companies.

Now I cant resist myself to give a kick to Aungu ass, so guys, tell me a fact how many of your ever met a Paki software professional in US, for me I can able to meet only some Paki cab driver or Paki waiter working at Indian restaurant
Old January 25th, 2001, 10:47 AM
Ass Kicker

Angry ProudH bhai

Thats exactly what I think..but of late I was getting the feeling.I wanted to know other peoples(Indians)opinions on the subject.It's my misfortune that this angu pops in everwhere!!...Saala kahi se bhi tapak padta hai!!
Old January 25th, 2001, 11:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
jo bhi ho, accha boss hona mangta hain

Old January 25th, 2001, 05:54 PM
~Haiwan~

yaar jo bhi boss ho my final plan would be to slowly phase him out n take over... hahahahaha...
Old January 25th, 2001, 06:21 PM
Ass Kicker

Question One more thing

Whom would you like to work with a Female boss or a Male boss?.Would you like your collegues to be overvelmingly females or males?
Old January 25th, 2001, 06:24 PM
~Haiwan~

Wink

females on both counts
Old January 25th, 2001, 06:27 PM
Ass Kicker

Gandesh

No seriously man I have concluded by personal experience that when there are too many females in a team there is always some petty politics etc..and worse if the boss is a female too your life can be hell!!..coz she's involved too!
Pucca gossipers man these women are!.
Old January 25th, 2001, 06:30 PM
~Haiwan~

man i'm a student right now n my boss is a female... i wouldn't have it any other way... u can talk things to a female u won't to a male without being labelled as a GAY...
Old January 25th, 2001, 09:15 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I personally vote for a Gora Male boss. As for colleagues, well some cute gori wouldn't hurt. Right now I am in Japan, and all I can say is that Jap girls are the best colleagues you can have. Man do you believe it they even get you coffee/lunch at your table, coz you are a guy!!!

As for Indian bosses, well I agree about this north south divide. I am a punjabi with a southy boss these days....poor me