eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Bombay 2 Bangkok - Kukunoor Disappoints

This chap made an impressive debut with Hyderabad Blues .. which had a gripping storyline, though it was a technical disaster ..

But NK graduated into a fine film maker, writing and directing his own movies and gave some superb flicks like Teen Deewarie, Ikbal, and Dor...

But, chutiyapanti seems to be an inevitable part of life

Why the fuck he has to make a movie under Subhai Ghai's Banner when he was doing good w/o it

This is the worst film of his carrier ... it lacks the trademark gripping story, and screenplay, though it does have some usual funny liners..

The story is about a cook, played by that Ikbal guy.. he accidentally finds some money which belongs to the Bhailogs.. and they are after him..

Rest of the story is abt him running here there n everywhere to prevent himself form bhai logs.. parallel goes romantic angel by some chin-pong rapchik gal ...

Performances r decnet.. that villain *** rap star is funny

Overall , the movie is not bad.. but if u have seen some of his flicks .. this is waaaayyyy below his standards ...

Last edited by khaski_khopari; January 23rd, 2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bombay 2 Bangkok - Kukunoor Disappoints

I have yet to see this one, but remember that Kukonoor is working under the Mukta Arts banner which is a commercial cinema producing house. Subhash Ghai is shrewd - he let Kukunoor make an artsy Iqbaal. This got Mukta Arts again in the positive critics limelight. Now Subhash Ghai wants to make money and nothing wrong with it. So Kukunoor has to make a commercial film.

I think Kukunoor bored the audience with Dor which was a remake of a Malayalam film. I found it super boring and nothing great. Teen Dewarein was good but dragged on and on and on for a simple connection at the end of the film to connect the three prisoners. For such type of endings give me Quentin Tarantino anytime!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

the actress isnt pure chinpong..he is scandinavian+ching pong...he shud have gone for pure thAI girl...maybe tata young..the gal who sang in dhoom 1 wudnt have been a bad choice
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute

Kukunoor's films works w/o any chig-pongs n tata young .. this one's just not upto the mark... even a Bo Derek Bikini cant help much here

I forgot to name one fundo film by him - Bollywood Calling ... nice fundo satire

Old January 24th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

yes naven nischol and perizaad zorabian in it..it was a gud one....
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Ekcchually to be telling to your goodselves the true ... I drived two hours to by some dvds. I go home after that. I open pack of Ghasitaram's Bikaneri Bujjia pocket and also fix couple of glass of lassi and sit down to watch film in my home.

Latest film being Gajjni with another old film ... so I insert Gazzni first. Fukc. Bullshit. Who puts 5 minutes of credits with stupid tunnel graphics at the begining already. Movie has to be piece of crap to start with bullshit. Tired ot waiting credits to finish ... I ff ... next scene is some chewtiyaas in white coats discussing like they were bloody stupid neuro-surgeons. Bullshit. I ff again. Next scene dishoom dishoom. No rhyme no reason. Fcuk. I drived two hours for this crap ... Yogi you chewtiya ... why you listen to members at chat site ... you gotting no semsem taste as them. Stupid film. I press eject ... 6 minutes of crap is all I got tem for.

Verdict ... Gazzni ...

Shit ... suddenly my leggs and arms are feeling funny ... like million of ants crawling under my skin ... fukc you Haldiram & Company ... MSG ... MSG in Bikaneri Bujjias. I go to garbage bin to check again ... it don't say no MSG in ingredients list of pocket! Why the fukc do they have to aid MSG in what is already spicy? Threw away entire contents in to garbage bin ... return back to Television feeling miserable.

Mood spoiled I take aout the dvd to throw it in bin as well ... wait it has 2nd film in it also. I insert again sem dvd in dvd player. My arms and leggs are getting numb with MSG working over-time. While dvd loads I go fix several glasses of water to drink for next few hours to wash msg shit out of my system. Kidneys will have to work hard today. I will never again buy any food made in India ... more MSG in India than in Japaan. Bastards ... atleast include it in the list of ingredients ... noh?

Next film nem Bombay to Bangkok ... for next hour+plus forgot all about ants. Mast film. Nice. Lighthearted comedy. Lage Raho Munnabhai sans Mahatma Gandhi shit. Watch it if you haven't. Paissa Vasul. Worth a two hour drive. Main actor under-acting easy easy acting style reminded me of Amolk Palekar. It got some Thai girl. I love Thai girls as long as they don't talk. When they talk ... its like their noses are full of crap. They talk like entire population got stuffed nose.

WATCH IT.

Bombay to Bangkok = Lage Raho Munnabhai sans Gandhi crap.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 5th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Ekcchually to be telling to your goodselves the true ... I drived two hours to by some dvds. I go home after that. I open pack of Ghasitaram's Bikaneri Bujjia pocket and also fix couple of glass of lassi and sit down to watch film in my home.

Latest film being Gajjni with another old film ... so I insert Gazzni first. Fukc. Bullshit. Who puts 5 minutes of credits with stupid tunnel graphics at the begining already. Movie has to be piece of crap to start with bullshit. Tired ot waiting credits to finish ... I ff ... next scene is some chewtiyaas in white coats discussing like they were bloody stupid neuro-surgeons. Bullshit. I ff again. Next scene dishoom dishoom. No rhyme no reason. Fcuk. I drived two hours for this crap ... Yogi you chewtiya ... why you listen to members at chat site ... you gotting no semsem taste as them. Stupid film. I press eject ... 6 minutes of crap is all I got tem for.

Verdict ... Gazzni ...

Shit ... suddenly my leggs and arms are feeling funny ... like million of ants crawling under my skin ... fukc you Haldiram & Company ... MSG ... MSG in Bikaneri Bujjias. I go to garbage bin to check again ... it don't say no MSG in ingredients list of pocket! Why the fukc do they have to aid MSG in what is already spicy? Threw away entire contents in to garbage bin ... return back to Television feeling miserable.

Mood spoiled I take aout the dvd to throw it in bin as well ... wait it has 2nd film in it also. I insert again sem dvd in dvd player. My arms and leggs are getting numb with MSG working over-time. While dvd loads I go fix several glasses of water to drink for next few hours to wash msg shit out of my system. Kidneys will have to work hard today. I will never again buy any food made in India ... more MSG in India than in Japaan. Bastards ... atleast include it in the list of ingredients ... noh?
[/b]

Bhaayaa....Lassi Chad gayi kyaa?

Kaunse dukaan se Gasitaram ke bikaneri bhujiye kharide jo uski bag mai se Haldiram ke nikle?