eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old February 28th, 2002, 05:58 AM
Junior eCharchan

Bharatwasi is on a distinguished road
VHP should be banned immediately

VHP should be immediately banned .After yesterday's incident in Sabarmati Express they must have thought of doing something very similar to the Muslim community.
In chewtiyon ne pahle bhi ek riot kara diya hai Babri Masjid demolish karke ,Now they are up to it again.
But if it is not banned and they (VHP) are allowed to proceed with their intentions,then everybody in the central govt. and UP state govt should be hanged by their balls....
Old February 28th, 2002, 10:39 AM
Banned

Dhurandhar Bhat is on a distinguished road
....its too late now......
bharatwasi...change your name.....no more bharat now...

Old February 28th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
abey nostradamus ki chatti aulad
Old February 28th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by DesiBaba
abey nostradamus ki chatti aulad
The way things are ....it Going to take along time before things get back to normal....Now somewhere else few muslims will try to revenge the 70 muslims killed in Ahmedabad.....(God Forbid) and on and on.......This will be the worst riots in our history and then the March 15 deadline from VHP......
I was wait listed for visiting to India and my parensts already asked me cancel my trip .....and then the travel agent just called to say my seat is confirmed.
Allah raham kare.....May good sense prevail on both sides should try to end it now or else we are heading towards a biggest disaster of the century.
Old February 28th, 2002, 12:05 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
we cannot change the course of history. nor can we cancel events that happened in the past. now all we can do is wait and see and hope that common sense prevails. of course, it never does.
Old February 28th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Good luck on yr trip FP bhai......sincerly!! woh sab alag baat hai ki aga aap waaps lautenge to fir se jhagdenge zaroor!! he he
Old February 28th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Okay

nwo I will get rebuttals and abuses from Dhuru and huge quotations of the Holy Kuran from F_P for saying the following -

"If you want to ban the VHP then ban SIMI too"

Let the flames and quotations begin
Old February 28th, 2002, 01:28 PM
eCharchan

King has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond reputeKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Okay

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
nwo I will get rebuttals and abuses from Dhuru and huge quotations of the Holy Kuran from F_P for saying the following -

Simi is already banned isn't it?? Now it is time to ban this focking VHP too and put all the a$$holes behind bars.

Currently, from the point of view of the country, VHP is a great danger.
Old February 28th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
ya i agree with King..

fundamentalism of any kind should be terminated
Old February 28th, 2002, 01:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
Re: Okay

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha

Hey ChamanChindi Sunit karkaraaaa.... Again bringing Koran for no reason......no more Kashmir now its Koran....
Old February 28th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Okay

Quote:
Originally posted by Freedom_Peace

Hey ChamanChindi Sunit karkaraaaa.... Again bringing Koran for no reason......no more Kashmir now its Koran....
See I am not shifting from Kashmir to the holy Koran. I have never debased any Holy Books.

I am just saying that you always give some quotation from either the Holy Koran or from some other website to justify your view points

See like Dhuru bhai will kick my butt for posting this and will yell at me That is his natural reaction

So I said that keeping inline with your charactersitics as an eCharchan, I was expecting a huge cut-paste of some quotation or website from you
Old February 28th, 2002, 09:54 PM
Junior eCharchan

Bharatwasi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dhurandhar Bhat
....its too late now......
bharatwasi...change your name.....no more bharat now...

It is never too late...KarSevaks are told to vacate Ayodhya...

Read this http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/feb/28ayo3.htm

Bharat to rahega hum ya tum raheN na raheN..