eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Newbie FAQ

Notices

Newbie FAQ Welcome to our community. Please read this before you start posting...

Old September 28th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the new members

Since a couple of weeks, I am seeing a surge in new registrations. I also note that many folks are registering to view some threads in the Laal Mirchi forum.

I just wanted to request the new members that they should also have a look at other topics in eCharcha.Com and join us for some fun.

One hint - Leave your emotions, personal feelings and other sensitivities out and then log in
Old September 28th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the new members

Also go through the various threads in this forum.
Old September 28th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

I see a lot of new comers these day. Either they are genuine new comers or alter ego duplicate ids.

In any case, welcome all to the board.
Old September 28th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

It will be nice to see them all "participating" actively too.

Yeah, me too hope these are not dup IDs.

Anyway Welcome to all.
Old September 28th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Does not look like duplicate IDs as they are all logging into Laal Mirchi forum. Only a few newcomers liek Suravanshi are participating.
Old September 28th, 2005, 03:28 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Since a couple of weeks, I am seeing a surge in new registrations. I also note that many folks are registering to view some threads in the Laal Mirchi forum.

I just wanted to request the new members that they should also have a look at other topics in eCharcha.Com and join us for some fun.

One hint - Leave your emotions, personal feelings and other sensitivities out and then log in
Sirji ... I admire you for being honest in confirming my earlier theyorey that Laal Mirchee can bring in new members! My claim remains valid.

If that indeed is the fact ... I am tempted to tell you ... let's use it to keep these new members in ... all we have to do now is make them participate as well ... noh?

This is what we have waited for ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 28th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
Sirji ... I admire you for being honest in confirming my earlier theyorey that Laal Mirchee can bring in new members! My claim remains valid.

If that indeed is the fact ... I am tempted to tell you ... let's use it to keep these new members in ... all we have to do now is make them participate as well ... noh?

I am in FULLL AGREE with you

vhery vhery agreemental saar!!
Old September 28th, 2005, 07:22 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Welcome to the new members

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Does not look like duplicate IDs as they are all logging into Laal Mirchi forum. Only a few newcomers liek Suravanshi are participating.
Suryavanshi's join date shows as Sept 2001. So he isn't exactly a new member. Maybe he's actively participating now. Suryavanshi Bhai.... please keep the posts coming.

A Big welcome to all new members. Look forward to seeing more informative & healthy contributions from the Newbies.
Old September 28th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi

SutraSanchaalak ji you are Right..lekin ye mat bhuliye issme thoda sa yogdaan apun kaa bhi hai...
apun ne bahut pehle hi...dusari website per echarch.com ka add diyela hai..

pl check here...http://www.jobry.com/career-forum/topic410.html

&

http://www.jobry.com/career-forum/topic374.html

Last edited by max de Indiana; September 28th, 2005 at 08:28 PM.
Old September 28th, 2005, 08:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Maxibhai ... I am sorry if you felt that I am trying to grab any credits. I believed Laal Mirchee can attract certain crowd of young guys ... is all that I claimed in my post ... there was not an iota of trying to take anything away for effortsof our good members such as yourself.

People have to be dragged in to this site for them to enter Laal Mirchee ... cause as you know ... Laal Mirchee is not visible to the passing crowd.

I can speak for myself ... your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank YOU!

Old September 28th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Junior eCharchan

ysushama is on a distinguished road

Thanks veterans - since I am a relatively new comer, thought I would take the liberty of writing on behalf of many more . Feels really good to be part of this community and you moderators do a good job of monitoring .

but you big guys take a look at my thread on retiring IT ppl and respond LLOTTTS no??? Some friends and I are seriously thinking of this issue and would like all possible suggestions, normal junk included .

Love to all,
Sushama
Old September 28th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana
SutraSanchaalak ji you are Right..lekin ye mat bhuliye issme thoda sa yogdaan apun kaa bhi hai...
apun ne bahut pehle hi...dusari website per echarch.com ka add diyela hai..

pl check here...http://www.jobry.com/career-forum/topic410.html

&

http://www.jobry.com/career-forum/topic374.html
max.. thanks a lot..
Old September 28th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysushama
Thanks veterans - since I am a relatively new comer, thought I would take the liberty of writing on behalf of many more . Feels really good to be part of this community and you moderators do a good job of monitoring .

but you big guys take a look at my thread on retiring IT ppl and respond LLOTTTS no??? Some friends and I are seriously thinking of this issue and would like all possible suggestions, normal junk included .

Love to all,
Sushama
Sussmaaa ji.. humne to contribute kiya hain na.. I already wrote there.
Well, all our members are so .. how shall I put it.. Well lets just say what you want to do is very very High Funda!!
Old September 29th, 2005, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysushama

Love to all,
Sushama
Sushama Behen, namaskaram. I saw your thread ... I am not in to IT ... I am a man of humble professionwa. I have been living a semi-retired liphe since I was 30 years old, and have no intention of phull retaaerment. Work eight and phool around for four months suits me jest phine.

I do have a suggeson. Why dont you invite your group of friends to come over and discuss it here?

Old September 29th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Red face Re: Welcome to the new members

Look what's happening at 12:20 AM on Sept 29 2005.

So many folks trying to hit the Laal Mirchi forum!!

Even the new registrants are just coming here for Laal Mirchi and not participating at all!!

Part one of the screen shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guests-echarcha1.jpg (85.3 KB, 37 views)